Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Mew's comics!!!!!!!!!!! ( come and see them while they are good LOL)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
spideraman99 Posted: 14:55 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385999
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
huh? Use periods and commas so people can understand you mrk.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 19:57 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386583
Sephirothdw4
Post Likes: 0
+
meh, yet all u do is STILL flame in your comics, it doesn't matter if u say: sorry for the *number*post. ever tried the edit button? it ain't just a little cute decoration.
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 20:00 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386592
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
please stop doing that decoration thing the reason why i dont use ti is bcuz when ever i edit it logges me out so i just do regular posting and ive also reported u so back off or ill report any post that could poosibly be offensive
hey im building a new website with gaming forums and stuff ( nothing as huge as supercheats will be( atleast i hope not) and heres a quote/joke......." virginity is like a ballon one prick (including women pricks) and its gone!..............=P
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:05 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386603
Sephirothdw4
+
well, why not try it once more, eh? and how cumz u ain't reportin anyone else that says: stop flamming? and i do not see the post earlier that rude. i just saying that u are flamming and spamming. not much of rudeness
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 20:11 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386613
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
i didnt report that and im not just reporting u i reported rj 2 ( and he dont care) but u also flamed me so i have a right to report u like u did i! but cant we just 4get this and just be sumwat friends?
hey im building a new website with gaming forums and stuff ( nothing as huge as supercheats will be( atleast i hope not) and heres a quote/joke......." virginity is like a ballon one prick (including women pricks) and its gone!..............=P
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:17 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386626
Sephirothdw4
+
what? ok, u know flamming? it's cursing. i havn't cursed at u one bit. i will forget bout this, but we ain't gonna be friends. meh, well, exodia was worse. he stole from pokemaker avatar designers. should be banned from the computer. at least, have all his things deleted. that'd be splendid. he asked for avys so he could steal. i despise him sooo much. i joined his team, and now i gonna hunt em down
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 20:20 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386632
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
ok i heard about him! thats why all this fuss is happening i heard he was so bad that you guys are removing his name of the members list permanently and y couldnt we be friends i can change!
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:39 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386676
Sephirothdw4
+
k, but i don't accept friends a.s.a.p now. i gotta see some new improv. of u, if u wanna be my friend.
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 20:43 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386686
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
k u dont wry though i learned my lesson along time ago when i used to do this ( but not as much as i did now) (oops i said 2 much)
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:45 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386692
Sephirothdw4
+
(nah, nah, u didn't say too much. it fine, it fine) but if u really need ta dp, then during your post, just say something like your pc keeps loggin u off everytime u edit something. that would be nice to other people Smile
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 20:48 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386698
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
i have a confession to make do u know or have heard of that person called poke_fan_4eva?
ssj uknown#2 goku Posted: 20:48 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386700
ssj uknown#2 goku
Forum GuestMember
+
HERE IS MY MEWTWO FIGHT
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4644/attleofthemewtwos4zb.png
Join my forum!!! Tis small now but it shall get bigger once enough people join!!http://www.forumsvibe.com/roleplay/
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:49 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386702
Sephirothdw4
+
i think i did. why u ask? and where he post? make a link so i can see him.
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 20:51 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386707
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
well this is a shock but im POKE_FAN_4eva!
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:59 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386726
Sephirothdw4
+
k, like, is that one a spam/flame/swearer? and u confessing because u have two accounts? dofl. dude, people have two accounts. it's not that harsh. dofl
The Wacky Fool is back.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 22:25 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386953
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
heres a funny comic that youll like Sephirothdw4
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close