Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Activity on Forums

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
stormform Posted: 16:37 May15 2014 Post ID: 3319203
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
Nowadays most posters are people who check the site maybe once or twice a day too. Doesn't help it.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 16:42 May15 2014 Post ID: 3319204
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
At least they come at all.
nightmare2 Posted: 21:20 May15 2014 Post ID: 3319216
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Not really I would rather they don't come and get my hopes up before making a post and never coming back again crushing my hopes and dreams sending me into a horrible depression resulting in me locking myself in my room and sitting in the corner rocking back and forth while my parents and friends worry for me which causes them to get stressed out and then they are slowly eaten from the inside by their stress and worries for me and eventually crack and go crazy thus making them all jump off bridges into the swirling depths of the unforgiving cold sea and then their friends and family will also go into depressions resulting in them curling up into balls while locking themselves in their own rooms therefore causing their own friends and family to worry about them which means that those people get stressed out and then they are slowly eaten from the inside by their stress and worries for them and eventually crack and go crazy thus making them all jump off various tall monuments of the world onto the cold hard and unforgiving pavement which in turn will not only make their friends and family become depressed but will also cause panic world wide due to people stains all around famous monuments and tourists seeing people jump to their impending doom the friends and family of the people who jumped off the monuments will go into depressions resulting in them curling up into balls while locking themselves in their own rooms therefore causing their own friends and family to worry about them which means that those people get stressed out and then they are slowly eaten from the inside by their stress and worries for them and eventually crack and go crazy thus making them all jump into the mouths of hungry cold blooded ravenous carnivores who will slowly and painfully eat them alive while the panicking tourists/citizens will start uprising and bringing forth many destructive and violent revolutions that will last for decades slowly whittling down the populations of the world this will then cause all the survivors of all these massive revolutions to become incredibly paranoid causing them to hide in dark cold wet caves for the most of their remaining lives jumping in fright from the tiniest of sounds and slowly being devoured by their own imaginations making them hallucinate terrible nightmarish worlds where people only post on a forum once before leaving to never come back...
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
TestVirus101 Posted: 22:51 May15 2014 Post ID: 3319224
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Volke said:Pfft, these forums are too non-specific.

Want to talk about COD? Go to a site that has forums specifically for COD discussion. Not here, where nobody posts much anyway.

Too many specific-topic/interest forums these days for an 'anything and everything' forum like this to see much activity. Plus social media, too, although I don't think that has the same measure of effect that some of you lot think it does.

Used to be much more active because most of us were 12-15, now we've all grown up with real lives and not been replaced due to the reasons I stated above. I mean I still have lots of time on my hands due to only being employed part-time since finishing Uni, but in terms of what to do in that spare time, 'hang out on an internet forum' doesn't have the same appeal as it did 8 years ago.

It sometimes surprises me that I started posting here shortly before I turned 13 and I'm now a few months from 23 :O
KingofCorn Posted: 00:43 May16 2014 Post ID: 3319233
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
That's amazing.
Volke Posted: 11:11 May16 2014 Post ID: 3319296
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
TestVirus101 said:
Volke said:Pfft, these forums are too non-specific.

Want to talk about COD? Go to a site that has forums specifically for COD discussion. Not here, where nobody posts much anyway.

Too many specific-topic/interest forums these days for an 'anything and everything' forum like this to see much activity. Plus social media, too, although I don't think that has the same measure of effect that some of you lot think it does.

Used to be much more active because most of us were 12-15, now we've all grown up with real lives and not been replaced due to the reasons I stated above. I mean I still have lots of time on my hands due to only being employed part-time since finishing Uni, but in terms of what to do in that spare time, 'hang out on an internet forum' doesn't have the same appeal as it did 8 years ago.

It sometimes surprises me that I started posting here shortly before I turned 13 and I'm now a few months from 23 :O

Yeah, come September it will have been ten years since I started posting here.
KingofCorn Posted: 13:00 May16 2014 Post ID: 3319299
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
That's impressive guys.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close