Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

And then there were ~4....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Chikablam Posted: 19:22 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334092
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
So umm....did I miss something?
Formerly
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 19:27 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334093
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Every PXE member on SC got banned then one returned and spammed a ton.
ChrisMaclean Posted: 19:41 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334099
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
So that's what I missed? Frankly, I'm kind of surprised that happened but also not surprised at the same time. Goes to show what happens when you steer away from this place for a short while. O.o

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
fatassmonkey Posted: 20:01 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334113
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
Post Likes: 116
+
Its pretty disturbing, really. Trolling, spamming and flame baiting just shows the immaturity of these members from PXE.
ChrisMaclean Posted: 20:15 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334122
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
+
I'm well aware how they act. From when I [was referred by a friend] to take a look and join PXE, I was not welcomed well seeing how immature the people there were towards me. I would say that they "got what they deserved", but whatever happened happened and I'll just leave it at that.

fatassmonkey Posted: 20:20 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334123
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
+
[quoteby=ChrisMaclean] I'm well aware how they act. From when I [was referred by a friend] to take a look and join PXE, I was not welcomed well seeing how immature the people there were towards me. I would say that they "got what they deserved", but whatever happened happened and I'll just leave it at that.[/quote]

I got the same treatment and it wasn't too pleasant, but this is the internet, so I guess I should have expected a little bit of rough housing but they takethings a bit overboard.

« Last edited by fatassmonkey on Aug 2nd 2014 »
Chikablam Posted: 21:48 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334145
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
So, SC is back to its same old boring self?
Formerly
fatassmonkey Posted: 21:52 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334147
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
+
Probably, one of our best chances at getting some more activity came, slapped flamed KoC, spammed, then got banned. :/

« Last edited by fatassmonkey on Aug 2nd 2014 »
ChrisMaclean Posted: 21:56 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334148
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
+
No guarantees on that if I presume. Something like what happened could happen again who knows when, but hopefully not for a while.

Avengein the II Posted: 00:25 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334155
Avengein the II
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
[quote\]I'm well aware how they act. From when I [was referred by a friend] to take a look and join PXE, I was not welcomed well seeing how immature the people there were towards me. I would say that they "got what they deserved", but whatever happened happened and I'll just leave it at that.[/quote]

Hey buddy, come back soon. We miss you.

But seriously, you got the 'treatment' because you posted like a 12 year old kid. "What is the place and where the poop am I" was bad but the intro topic was awful. It was as though you were trying to incense our members and I wasn't surprised by the reception.

And for my main account I'm still trying to piece together what I personally did wrong. Other members crossed your weak boundaries but I made careful to teeter on the edge yet that still wasn't good enough. You can ban this account too, but you'll only prove my point.

KoC, you were given a rough hand because of how outrageously right wing and close minded your beliefs are. For the longest time we couldn't tell whether you were serious or whether you were trolling. It's more alarming that you appear to be genuine.

Finally, you can ban us if you want but it's the members that you've banned that made SC what it is today. A lot of you don't realize that because you don't understand the history, but the better members here were all driven away by crappy admins/mods that have since left. With us went the activity and as you all sit here among the ruins and rubble of what used to be a half-decent forum, consider that you shouldn't rip out the cogs of a efficient engine or it will grind to a halt - that's exactly what is happening here.

So we're probably not going to keep trying to breathe life into this place any more, I mean we were abrasive but we actually gave this place a bit of life with a lot of non-abusive posts too. If you like this place the way it is (a laughing stock and a hunk of **** forum) then so be it, but when this site finally shits the bed due to inactivity, we'll remain where we have been since **** originally hit the fan.

So in summary to answer the original post, we came down hard on KoC for being a knob, we then started posting kinda normally, then SC decided it prefers having an embarrassingly shitty forum so it banned us all. Again.

Rich, if you read this remember what you used to have with this forum before you let Nazi kids ruin it. I think you should consider employing people who aren't such knobs. Good luck in your job hunt when this place goes belly up.

KoC, so long as you continue to be hypocritical and incredulously backwards, we'll continue to retort with rational replies that dismantle your arguments. Keep it up bud.

To the rest of you who still stay here, PXE is always an option if you're not a piece of **** and you don't take life too seriously. Just don't expect a warm welcome if you post like Chris Maclean did, because we aren't 12 any more and your ironic baby speak crap doesn't flow too well.

« Last edited by Avengein the II on Aug 3rd 2014 »
ChrisMaclean Posted: 00:45 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334156
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
+
Avengein the II said:
Hey buddy, come back soon. We miss you.

But seriously, you got the 'treatment' because you posted like a 12 year old kid. "What is the place and where the poop am I" was bad but the intro topic was awful. It was as though you were trying to incense our members and I wasn't surprised by the reception.

That's how I normally talk because I try to refrain from swearing on internet forums as much as possible. If the PXE community doesn't like the way I introduced myself or made a "terrible" topic title based on how I talk let alone the whole post and the feedback I received, I could care less or not care at all. From the reception I received from some people was I believe to be grotesque and completely unnecessary. But to incense the members there? Far from it. As stated earlier, it's how I normally speak and act, and that's who I also am in outside the internet and I will not change that about myself amongst the internet.

Avengein the II Posted: 00:51 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334158
Avengein the II
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I now realise the word poop is censored. Oh my.

EDIT: .. did you actually censor the word poop on your own?

« Last edited by Avengein the II on Aug 3rd 2014 »
XZYOE Posted: 00:59 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334160
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
Wow check out this old account, blast from the past.

My big problem wasn't the childish way you talk, it's the way you acted like you were this real great important guy when none of us even know who you are. Also Derek told you to join so yeah that's definitely a winner! Obviously good intentions!

Anyways I think some people deserved to be banned (The Arsonist because I just don't like him) but I think my ban was unwarranted. Most of us stopped responding to King of Corn anyways. I don't think I posted anything that was worthy of a ban. And if we all banned for spam, then why hasn't King of Corn been banned 100 times over already. Basically everything he posts is useless spam in form of +1 posts.

It better have been Cross Stinger who banned me, I won't accept any other.

(also guys stop pretending like this is the worst thing that has ever happened to this website ever, you love the drama)

ALSO LOL your welcoming topic was grotesque?? Half of it was "who?" and the other half was "whatever." Sorry we didn't throw you a parade.

« Last edited by XZYOE on Aug 3rd 2014 »
UNLOCKED
ChrisMaclean Posted: 01:15 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334161
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
+
XZYOE said:
My big problem wasn't the childish way you talk, it's the way you acted like you were this real great important guy when none of us even know who you are. Also Derek told you to join so yeah that's definitely a winner! Obviously good intentions!

ALSO LOL your welcoming topic was grotesque?? Half of it was "why?" and the other half was "whatever." Sorry we didn't throw you a parade.

As I stated earlier, the way I talk and act is who I am. Was it implied that I'm some extremely important and "self-centered" guy who's going to change the world? It probably was to you guys, but it's not the way I saw it. The way I saw it that I was a guy who was well liked and befriended by others so I presumed that some people at least remembered me in some way or form despite not talking to people for years. That's all. Besides, Derek asked me to join to help connect with old friends since this place was presumed "dead". And he's a close friend to me so I thought it would at least be the right thing for me to do.

I claim using the word "grotesque" as an opinion on my behalf, but it's the internet and opinions don't necessarily matter on the internet anyway. I wasn't expecting a parade either. So go ahead and consider me along the lines on how the whole "distaste fiesta" you guys have with Derek as well. I'll be who I am over the internet, and that's that. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Good day sirs.

XZYOE Posted: 01:18 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334164
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
ChrisMaclean said:Besides, Derek asked me to join to help connect with old friends since this place was presumed "dead".

Everyone on pxe hates Derek and and Derek hates PXE so Thumbs Up

« Last edited by XZYOE on Aug 3rd 2014 »
UNLOCKED
KingofCorn Posted: 02:12 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334168
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
[quoteby=Avengein the II][quote\]If you like this place the way it is (a laughing stock and a hunk of **** forum) then so be it, but when this site finally shits the bed due to inactivity, we'll remain where we have been since **** originally hit the fan.
[/quote]
As long as I am here this site will not be inactive. And I don't plan on going anywhere.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 03:39 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334177
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
XZYOE said:Derek hates PXE so Thumbs Up

Really? I wasn't aware.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 05:03 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334185
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
You could just ask Burn. He asked me why a week ago.

Pollo said:I asked him to join PXE because I have a skewed sense of morality that dictates most things I do. Jack really needed to reconnect with his old friends, and SC wasn't a suitable venue to do so. Most members have forsaken it in favor of PrimeLeap and PXE. Since I own PrimeLeap, I couldn't ask him to only join this place, as it would benefit me in some way. I had to ask him to join PXE as well so I wouldn't feel bad later.

It's disappointing that they scared him away, but not unexpected. Jack did have some friends there, but the way he presented himself at first wasn't fit to that community's standards. They were in the right to say what they said, but the way Jack acted is just Jack. He's always been that way, and I personally wouldn't want him any different.

Hopefully he'll return to that place at some point.
Hopefully he'll put on a facade next time and act appropriately.
Hopefully I won't be dragged into it next time.

stormform Posted: 05:50 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334188
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
You know if you guys would be even somewhat mature about this all everything would be so much easier. I'd gladly unban the accounts that deserve to be unbanned, they're not even all permabanned. Tbh I don't care about your internal arguments one bit, but ganging up on bullying someone just for his views, however wrong they may feel to you, is just wrong. If you truly wanted to bring activity to this place (which it doesn't seem like you do), you'd actually behave at least sensibly, not bully others and after getting the account banned for that, just use/make alts to spam. Not only does it make you look incredibly immature, it tarnishes the reputation of the whole group (although it doesn't look like you care) because you all came back as a group.

~Lukie Posted: 06:13 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334192
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
This whole thread is just so baffling

Derek: You full-well know that on PXE, there would only be 1, maximum 2 people who Jack was friends with in the past. You know none of your team buddies come and post on PXE, so why would joining benefit Jack? You try and act all innocent and that you were trying to help him but you knew what was going to happen. You're just so weird I can't fathom it

Jack: I was one of the only people who knew who you were when you made that topic (and back in the day I thought you was alright), but you came over like you thought you was the most important guy ever. Now whatever you shouldn't take it so personally we do it to everyone. Not because we're 'bullies' (we're ******* joking, dunno how people take it so seriously?), it's because if you take our abuse and don't get all butthurt about it, it means you have a sense of humour and you're cool guy/gal.

Everyone else: Stop being so ******* uptight. Honestly, not one inch of me believes that you guys don't think KingofCorn is a complete idiot. Stop defending him for the sake of trying to be nice on this forum where he is the only active member. You all know he posts a load of crap and it's infuriating that you defend him for no reason.

Stormform: Stop banning everyone. It's just so strange. Accounts such as Hyperfox, The Arsonist, ozzo, etc. just didn't do anything wrong at all.

so weird

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close