Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

And then there were ~4....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Avengein the II Posted: 06:18 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334193
Avengein the II
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Firstly, there's a difference between bullying and collectively disagreeing with him. We didn't hate him as a person, we hated his views. Some times our posts were pushing the boundary but in truth we were still unsure he was for real or a troll.

Secondly, I'll let my good friend Rowan Atkinson take this:

http:// [SPACE] hateandanger.files.wordpress [SPACE] .com/2012/09/rowan-atkinson-racial-religious-hatred.jpg

And;

http:// [SPACE] 3.bp.blogspot [SPACE] .com/-GWaczZynxis/UBeDm48qvFI/AAAAAAAAA-A/pS_OVURlVv8/s1600/Rowan+Atkinson+Religion.jpg

You'll have to open those yourself since I'm not allowed to post links.

We created alt accounts because you (unreasonably) banned our original ones. What, do you think that among a discussion (about freedoms, ironically), we would let it slide when we've effectively been censored? Food for thought.

And you can call it immature if that helps you sleep at night, I can see you're using those kind of words to put yourself on a pedestal but inevitably you're going to leave this place and wonder why you took it so seriously.

Consider the words of that image and lighten up.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Rhebarb Posted: 06:22 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334194
Rhebarb
+
actually it wasnt like we all said 'hey guys lets go to sc and **** up the site' for us this was a trip of nostalgia

personally I posted no differently to what I have done all these years of been on the site so why the hell am I banned? Ive been a member since 05 and never once been banned for something so ridiculous. in fact dont think Ive been banned

what exactly did I get banned for?

-ozzo
~Lukie Posted: 06:24 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334197
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
Avengein's images:

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 06:31 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334198
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
~Lukie said:Derek: You full-well know that on PXE, there would only be 1, maximum 2 people who Jack was friends with in the past. You know none of your team buddies come and post on PXE, so why would joining benefit Jack? You try and act all innocent and that you were trying to help him but you knew what was going to happen. You're just so weird I can't fathom it

You're right. I had a good idea what was going to happen. At least there's some connection between him at that place now, though.

I really don't know who he's friends with there. Jack was a little before my time. I think he was on the forums for 2 years before I was, so he could have made friends with a few people in that time. That, and I don't know who's on PXE. There are only two reasons I'd ever go there;

1) Someone like Craizen asks me to fix a problem or come up with a script as a personal favor.
2) Someone links me to that place and asks for my opinion, which was the case with Jack.

I missed you too, though.
Avengein the II Posted: 06:57 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334201
Avengein the II
Forum GuestMember
+
Rhebarb said:actually it wasnt like we all said 'hey guys lets go to sc and **** up the site' for us this was a trip of nostalgia

personally I posted no differently to what I have done all these years of been on the site so why the hell am I banned? Ive been a member since 05 and never once been banned for something so ridiculous. in fact dont think Ive been banned

what exactly did I get banned for?

-ozzo

you have a cool avy wanna be my internet gf?
stormform Posted: 06:58 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334202
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
Specific accounts have been changed to 24h bans, ozzo, hyperfox and the arsonist/
Avengein the II said:

And you can call it immature if that helps you sleep at night, I can see you're using those kind of words to put yourself on a pedestal but inevitably you're going to leave this place and wonder why you took it so seriously.

What I'm calling immature was spam volke/taron (I assume) did. As for taking this place seriously, if I took it 100% seriously I probably would've called it quits a long time ago. I find this all extremely funny, I really do, but I still have morals and don't appreciate anyone being bullied because of their views. I'm generalizing the group right now, I understand that, and I know there's exceptions within you guys, but because of what some individuals did I do have (within reason) a prejudice about all of you now.
Yes, maybe all the bans weren't warranted for, but most of them were, and I banned the accounts to stop the bullying and spam. If only banning the main people encouraging others worked, I would've done that, which I did at first. They just made new alts and proceeded to do nothing but insult and attack others, or just spam.

Rhebarb Posted: 06:58 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334203
Rhebarb
+
sure pm me also how to evolve?

charmander
Rhebarb Posted: 07:00 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334204
Rhebarb
+
stormform said:Specific accounts have been changed to 24h bans, ozzo, hyperfox and the arsonist/
Avengein the II said:

What I'm calling immature was spam volke/taron (I assume) did. As for taking this place seriously, if I took it 100% seriously I probably would've called it quits a long time ago. I find this all extremely funny, I really do, but I still have morals and don't appreciate anyone being bullied because of their views. I'm generalizing the group right now, I understand that, and I know there's exceptions within you guys, but because of what some individuals did I do have (within reason) a prejudice about all of you now.
Yes, maybe all the bans weren't warranted for, but most of them were, and I banned the accounts to stop the bullying and spam. If only banning the main people encouraging others worked, I would've done that, which I did at first. They just made new alts and proceeded to do nothing but insult and attack others, or just spam.

and yes but I personally didnt do anything. dont think Ive even targeted a post and king of corn except that one that was so bad it was obviously a joke and could have gone much worse if I wanted to flame him.

omggg I just dont want my account banned people will think I was a renegade :(
foxxxy Posted: 07:29 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334207
foxxxy
Post Likes: 3
+
you've always been a renegade at heart but now your cover's been blown

the jig is up becky
~Lukie Posted: 07:41 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334208
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
[quoteby=Forgoten_Scars]
~Lukie said:

You infuriate me as a person but god damn I miss arguing with you

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
Matt77 Posted: 08:11 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334216
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Well...

I find it strange that when SC finally gets good activity, everyone gets banned. Sure, a lot of them were trolling hard, but there are several members that don't even deserve 24 hrs. Banning them all isn't going to work, because they have all made 2nd accounts or are currently using old accounts. And when did Stormform become admin?

The KoC incident: KoC said some pretty irritating, frustrating & narrow minded things, but he's learned his lesson. We can all calm down about the KoC incidents. (although if he does go down that path again he'll be reported)

PXE: I've never been on PXE but what I've heard about it is that a lot of old SC members went there. To the members that came back here to troll, what is the point? You obviously know how badly the SC forums are doing, so why make things worse? And to all the members who stayed here at SC, I praise you.

Side note: This post may not make much sense, because I came back here to see 8 members banned & a hell of a lot of posts that have been made.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:04 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334226
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
~Lukie said:You infuriate me as a person but god damn I miss arguing with you

In other words, I'm your guilty pleasure.
I'm okay with this.
Chaos Sonic Posted: 09:06 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334228
Chaos Sonic
+
Forgoten_Scars said:
~Lukie said:Derek: You full-well know that on PXE, there would only be 1, maximum 2 people who Jack was friends with in the past. You know none of your team buddies come and post on PXE, so why would joining benefit Jack? You try and act all innocent and that you were trying to help him but you knew what was going to happen. You're just so weird I can't fathom it

You're right. I had a good idea what was going to happen. At least there's some connection between him at that place now, though.

I really don't know who he's friends with there. Jack was a little before my time. I think he was on the forums for 2 years before I was, so he could have made friends with a few people in that time. That, and I don't know who's on PXE. There are only two reasons I'd ever go there;

1) Someone like Craizen asks me to fix a problem or come up with a script as a personal favor.
2) Someone links me to that place and asks for my opinion, which was the case with Jack.

Did you really think a teams junkie was the best person to direct to PXE? He conducted himself in basically the way most of us 12 year olds on teams did back in the day and got all butthurt that we had no idea who he was. Not one of your brightest gambles.

Matt77 said:Well...

I find it strange that when SC finally gets good activity, everyone gets banned. Sure, a lot of them were trolling hard, but there are several members that don't even deserve 24 hrs. Banning them all isn't going to work, because they have all made 2nd accounts or are currently using old accounts. And when did Stormform become admin?

The KoC incident: KoC said some pretty irritating, frustrating & narrow minded things, but he's learned his lesson. We can all calm down about the KoC incidents. (although if he does go down that path again he'll be reported)

PXE: I've never been on PXE but what I've heard about it is that a lot of old SC members went there. To the members that came back here to troll, what is the point? You obviously know how badly the SC forums are doing, so why make things worse? And to all the members who stayed here at SC, I praise you.

Side note: This post may not make much sense, because I came back here to see 8 members banned & a hell of a lot of posts that have been made.

He really hasn't. I'm sure he'll continue to post stupid narrow-minded things and spam like he always has. He contradicts himself in every post and that's never going to change.

All PXE is is a forum where generally speaking, people from SC moved on to a more laid back forum that doesn't take itself seriously and realizes that being family friendly is a pretty stupid idea. It's not the dark depths of Mordor. You just can't walk in like our friend ChrisMaclean did and have an entry post like this:

Before you guys make any assumptions on who I am, who is this son of a handsome devil who created this topic? I'll give a few hints.

First Hint: Yes children and fellow adults I am a member from that place called Super Cheats.

Second Hint: I was moderately respected back thurr and was one fine pimp and accused stalker.

Third: I deceived you people into thinking that I had a different name into making the assumption that it was my real name.

Well, okay maybe the hints may have confuzzled the crap out of you guys so I'll just go ahead and spill the beans. I was known as the sxy beast, ChrisMaclean. Now you're probably wondering, "WHAT IN THE POOP TOOK YOU SO LONG TO JOIN THIS SACRED PLACE?" Honestly, I don't know why either. But I what I do know is that I dropped in on SC about two weeks ago and a certain chicken "bribed" me to join PXE and PrimeLeap, which I did to satisfy the food.

Hope I made some people either happy, surprised, or even up to the point of 'gasming.

And to end it all off,

RAISINS. and hi

That's a cool use of thurr and confuzzled and "hints" and the censoring of sexy. In reality, no one talks like that and when you talk like that you just look stupid. Make a funny or interesting way of presenting yourself and continue to be an okay dude or gal and you will be fine.

« Last edited by Chaos Sonic on Aug 3rd 2014 »
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:37 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334239
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Chaos Sonic said:Not one of your brightest gambles.

Still better than the one your mother took when she gave you a girl's name.
balthiersbit Posted: 10:14 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334243
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I love how I say that there is nothing between PXE and SC and then 2 days passes and all this happens!!!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

fatassmonkey Posted: 10:17 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334245
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
Post Likes: 116
+
balthiersbit said:I love how I say that there is nothing between PXE and SC and then 2 days passes and all this happens!!!

^this
KingofCorn Posted: 10:18 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334246
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Wow I'm mentioned so often I must be loved!

Stormform: Nice job on Admin
Chaos Sonic Posted: 10:22 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334250
Chaos Sonic
+
Forgoten_Scars said:
Chaos Sonic said:Not one of your brightest gambles.

Still better than the one your mother took when she gave you a girl's name.

Wow, you got me. Incredibly mature in all regards. I didn't know this was middle school.
XZYOE Posted: 10:23 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334251
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
stormform said:Specific accounts have been changed to 24h bans, ozzo, hyperfox and the arsonist/
Avengein the II said:

Right, Volke and Taron should have been banned. Why was anyone else banned? Why did you change ozzo, hyperfox and the arsonist's bans to 24 hours when they shouldn't have been banned at all? Why am I still banned? We purposefully stopped responding to King of Corn. Did you honestly give everyone from pxe a 1 week ban because two people were being *****? This is just bad moderating.
UNLOCKED
ChrisMaclean Posted: 10:42 Aug03 2014 Post ID: 3334255
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
I never felt so "honored" in this topic among sides that target me like I'm some "egotistical prick" and those that are defending me or also being targeted in this predicament. Haha. I'm done with this discussion entirely no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I find it pointless arguing with people who can't accept my form of individualism or anyone else's individuality on here as a matter of fact whether they think some people deserve some trolling, flaming, or spamming just to grind someone's gears or to make them feel like complete C-R-A-P.

It's straight up bullying and that makes the lot of that caused the "havoc" against KingofCorn only look childish and foolish on here(Even though some you believe it was only in a jokingly manner and believe that he deserved from the "controversial" views he made(Which I don't really approve of controversy either but I chose to not intervene because I'm content with people sharing their views on whatever it seems except when it's something I consider to be vulgar or that "serious of a topic")), and it's only becoming more childish and foolish for the guys targeting me because of the way I speak on forums.

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close