Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

mew pwning mew2::::::::::::::::: revenge of the mew!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
spideraman99 Posted: 14:41 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385977
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
What's so bad about this sephiroth? RJ's making pics of Mewtwo killing Mew, so why can't Mews r Kewl make comics about Mew killing Mewtwo?

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
RJ Fighter Posted: 14:44 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385984
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
it was my idea from the start, spidey. MRK came along and made a sh*ttier looking version of my idea.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 14:48 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385989
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
and i appoligize evertime i double or triple post and the quadruple post was an accident and you all are flamming me and i dont spam!
hey im building a new website with gaming forums and stuff ( nothing as huge as supercheats will be( atleast i hope not) and heres a quote/joke......." virginity is like a ballon one prick (including women pricks) and its gone!..............=P
spideraman99 Posted: 14:49 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385991
spideraman99
+
So? Let mrk make comics about Mew winning to stick up for Mew while you make em about Mewtwo winning to stick up for Mewtwo. Make contests or something.

MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 14:50 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385993
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
my gosh who cares if my comics are shitty were allowed to post everything but explicit content and sry 4 double posting!
hey im building a new website with gaming forums and stuff ( nothing as huge as supercheats will be( atleast i hope not) and heres a quote/joke......." virginity is like a ballon one prick (including women pricks) and its gone!..............=P
RJ Fighter Posted: 14:50 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385994
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 03-Sep-2005 MEWS_R_KEWL! said:and i appoligize evertime i double or triple post and the quadruple post was an accident and you all are flamming me and i dont spam!
You double and triple post, yet you do nothing to make up for it. I'm not flaming you.

Flaming is saying like "YoU SuCk!!!!11one!11" or "fcUck you!!!!1111!!1!one!1!11eleven!111111"
spideraman99 Posted: 14:54 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385997
spideraman99
+
If you have something to add MRK, edit it in your last post.

RJ Fighter Posted: 14:56 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386001
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 03-Sep-2005 spideraman99 said:If you have something to add MRK, edit it in your last post.
Exactly. You don't have to double post in order to say something.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 16:25 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386135
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
no the reason is whenever i click the edit and change it it always logges me out!
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:32 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386148
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Ok, I'll make a deal with you. If you stop creating these damned Mew vs. Mewtwo comics, then I'll stop making mine. Don't stop, and I'll keep going till I can make a book out of them.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 16:51 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386187
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
agrreded on one condition! ill make another deal with u,,,,,,,ill never double or triple or more then one post agn never falem or spam ver agn if u tell rick or sanzano ( put a good wrd in for me!
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:53 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386190
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
I didn't understand a word you said...
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 16:56 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386198
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
ok ill make up my own pokemon stuff, never steal your ideas, never try to beat you, stop triple or double or any kind of post past 1 agn never flam/spam agn if u just tell rich or sanzano that i dont spam and stuff
( aka out in a good wrk about me)
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:57 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386200
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 03-Sep-2005 MEWS_R_KEWL! said:ok ill make up my own pokemon stuff, never steal your ideas, never try to beat you, stop triple or double or any kind of post past 1 agn never flam/spam agn if u just tell rich or sanzano that i dont spam and stuff
( aka out in a good wrk about me)
Tell them yourself. I'll agree with you.
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 17:17 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386235
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
how im not a staff member!
Apphonx Posted: 17:21 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386247
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
Becuase you need to apply for one RJ just cant make Rich or Sanzano give you the spot you have to earn it.
RJ Fighter Posted: 17:23 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386250
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
And I can't tell them you don't spam or double post, because you do. >_>
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 17:24 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386257
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
o yeah and rj are you ready bcuz sum how my internet is not blocked and the child blocks are down so we will do a pokemon sprite contest in the topic i made yesterday and we,ll put the photo on photo bucket!
blaziken15 Posted: 17:36 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386276
blaziken15
Forum GuestMember
+
I had to wait along time to get my mod spot
YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY SO TRY NOT TO **** ME OFF!!!.IF YOU WANT SOME OF ME TRY YOUR LUCK BUT YOU WONT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.JOIN TEAM INFERNO!!!!. My email:[email protected]
annabel Posted: 17:53 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386316
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
yes kick the mewtwo ***! GO! mew!
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close