Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fate: The Mystic Journey (RP)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

KOG Posted: 04:22 Jan15 2015 Post ID: 3368018
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
Fate: The Mystic Journey

Hi. My name is Nicole. I'm just your average girl next door, hehe. Well, kind of. Honestly, not really. The word average doesn't begin to describe me. As you can imagine, I'm a bit different. So like, where do I start? My favorite color is pink. Yeah, shocker. I love reading and I hate social outings. It's not like I hate people or anything. On the contrary, I love socializing and meeting new friends. It's just ... well I have these ... assets. Okay, fine!! I have these large DD sized boobs that boys can't stay away from and its extremely annoying. Some no-good jackoff is always trying to play with them like they're drums and usually, well almost always, I end up breaking his baby makers. Then I get kicked out. Ugh! So yeah, I have a short temper. One of my many flaws, of course. I have this serious self esteem problem, accompanied by family issues, and serious boyfriend problems. I mean, it's not like I can't get a man (trust me) -- it's finding someone who wants me for me, not for my ... assets. Look, I'm a very complex girl. I'd like to tell you more about my story -- but you got to choose me first.

Hey there. The name's Bryan. There ain't much to me other than what you see is what you get. I'm a sports nut. I play everything from soccer, football, basketball, baseball, hockey, etc. My favorite is parkour. I don't know why, but I get a huge rush jumping off builds and climbing walls. Sure, it's dangerous, but life isn't all that exciting without a little danger here and there. So anyways, not much of an alpha male. I kind of just go with the flow of things. I guess that's what happens when you grow up in a rich family and your father is a millionaire. You're really not all that ambitious. People flock towards you simply based off your last name and all the girls want you for your money. Well, that and good looks. What? Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a little self aware. I always say it's better to be over confident than to have no confidence at all. To be successful in life, you need to believe in yourself first. Also, smile. Life is too short and way too drama-filled to be all sad and down. Every one needs to live a little. So if you're up for living life to the fullest -- choose me.

==================================================================

So here's how it works. One character is the villain, the other is the hero. I won't tell you which you. You can only find out through the story. But you guys get to choose who the focal point of the story will be. So, depending on who is chosen the most, this will either be an epic tale of perseverance, heartbreak, triumphant, and happiness -- or a tale of darkness, rage, sorrow, and tragedy. If you're interested, fill out the form below and I'll approve you.

(Include a picture of your character)

Name:
High School or College:
Short Bio explaining personality and backstory:
Bryan or Nicole:

That's all. I hope I get a good number. I'd like to make another epic RP.

« Last edited by KOG on Jan 15th 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
alexanderwiebe Posted: 06:31 Jan15 2015 Post ID: 3368023
alexanderwiebe
Forum GuestMember
+
I just came back from a 7 days holiday rentals website vacation I booked from www biurotrend com I had a wonderful experience.

Alexander from Germany
stuffedanimals Posted: 22:57 Jan21 2015 Post ID: 3368691
stuffedanimals
Forum GuestMember
+
I am gonna spend my New Year Holiday in my hometown where I haven't been there for 2 years. I will share with you my wonderful experience, I guess it must be wonderful.
Korra_214 Posted: 22:40 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369245
Korra_214
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Korra
Height: 6'0ft
Weight:102 lbs
Apperance: Tall and thin. Beautiful black hair. Loves to wear sundresses.
High School or College: College
Short Bio explaining personality and backstory: Korra comes from a family of 4. Her included. Theres her mother and father, both of who work at the college she attends. Then her younger brother, hes a highschool loner. The two dont really get along. She excelled in highschool, and in college as well. She is in her senior year of College and ready to get her diploma in Psychology.
Bryan or Nicole: Bryan
thaifighter Posted: 18:51 Feb14 2015 Post ID: 3371105
thaifighter
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Arria
appearance: average height about 5'5", has long black hair down to the middle of her back, with red eyes and fair skin.
High School or College: College
Short Bio explaining personality and backstory: Arria is quiet and distant, she grew up as an orphan homeless for parts of her life. She never really went to school always home schooled when she had a home or self taught, and she was a fighter not afraid to defend herself or those who needed it.Her passion is music whether it be singing or playing instruments her favorites being the piano, guitar, and drums.She was very talented and eventually manage to go to college with her talents an majors in music. She's not to fond of people much and keeps mostly to herself an her music, but she enjoys the smiles and applause she gets when people hear an enjoy her music.
Bryan or Nicole: Bryan

« Last edited by thaifighter on Feb 26th 2015 »
idsocho Posted: 04:12 Mar12 2015 Post ID: 3373526
idsocho
Forum GuestMember
+
She excelled in highschool, and in college as well. She is in her senior year of College and ready to get her diploma in Psychology.
bella
Atifrere Posted: 01:33 Apr17 2015 Post ID: 3376477
Atifrere
Forum GuestMember
+
I like this post very much.................Because it is a nice site for posting.so that i like to post in this forum with my heart and soul excitement........................

Thanks

« Last edited by Atifrere on Apr 17th 2015 »
sweetnessjessica Posted: 04:43 May17 2015 Post ID: 3378716
sweetnessjessi
ca
Forum GuestMember
+
that was so nice
seattlelimoline Posted: 02:29 Apr16 2019 Post ID: 3447849
seattlelimolin
e
Forum GuestMember
+
I love reading and I hate social outings. It's not like I hate people or anything. This line is oustanding for Users.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close