Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

DM Seeking Group: Looking for people who would like to learn to play Dungeons and Dragons, GURPS, or the like

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

FrankJaeger Posted: 17:41 May10 2015 Post ID: 3378192
FrankJaeger
Post Likes: 0
+
Hello everyone.

So first off, name isn't Frank, it's actually George.

Second of all: Yes, I've been absent from the boards for a few years. Fell out of the community as a whole but decided to come back over and give the area a try again. Hopefully I'll bump into some more like minded individuals.

Third, and most importantly: This thread.

I'm looking for some role play. But not any role playing will suffice. No, no, no. I'm looking to run some classic table top style RPG. Nothing huge. Not trying to start a full on campaign that will last months. I'd actually like to find some people who haven't played any games like this before, teach you the basics, and get my thoughts in order for a game I want to run at my home.

I'm looking for mature minded individuals. Age isn't a concern, so long as you're able to remain focused to the game, not derail to easily, and open (and willing) to learn to play the game by the intended rules.

If anyone has had an interest in learning about Dungeons and Dragons or similar games, please let me know. I'd be happy to explain it to a few people and find a group that's ready to jump in and play. I've got an idea for a story already and will gladly make the character sheets once you tell me a little about what you want to play as.

Thanks for checking out the thread, and I hope to hear from some excited community members soon.

Thanks

George

The Loyal Underhand of the Emperor
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close