Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Not anyone new, but it's been a while

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Arkhamknt Posted: 20:17 Mar03 2016 Post ID: 3403463
Arkhamknt
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I would have logged in with my old account, but tbh i forgot the password and the email address i had with it is no longer around, so........

Decided to come back around to see how things are doing and to check on what's all changed (can see a lot has btw). I used to be known here as swampert owner, wasn't really good at choosing usernames then. As you could tell by it though i was a big fan of pokemon, might still be actually (Not sure anymore, but might go back into it sometime.)

Anyway I have a xbox one, wii u and ps vita, have to get some games on the wii u and vita still, so when I do get more games for those I'll probably cover those areas to add some people to them.

So now that's out of the way time to see what's all changed since last time I was here and to see if any of my old friends are still sticking around. Smile

« Last edited by Arkhamknt on Mar 7th 2016 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sir_Kevin Posted: 04:39 Mar04 2016 Post ID: 3403481
sir_Kevin
Post Likes: 26
+
Hello and welcome (back) to SC.
balthiersbit Posted: 15:37 Mar04 2016 Post ID: 3403522
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Hello!

Welcome back, its amazing what a mass emailing session will do!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Arkhamknt Posted: 17:00 Mar04 2016 Post ID: 3403526
Arkhamknt
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks guys! So far from everything I've seen so far i've noticed a good amount has changed. Definitely like the whole new thing with the account settings. Have to say the smilies/emojies haven't changed a bit. lol

have to ask though, have i met you before those many years ago balthiersbit? I mean your username sounds way familiar, but can't say I remember being in any coversations with you.

« Last edited by Arkhamknt on Mar 4th 2016 »
sir_Kevin Posted: 08:09 Mar05 2016 Post ID: 3403556
sir_Kevin
Post Likes: 26
+
Are you into Super Mario Maker??
Arkhamknt Posted: 17:12 Mar05 2016 Post ID: 3403581
Arkhamknt
Forum GuestMember
+
Haven't got it yet, but am planning on picking it up soon though. Smile
Warrior13 Posted: 07:23 Mar06 2016 Post ID: 3403691
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Can't say I remember your old Account Username, but it's always nice to see old members return. If you're still into Pokemon and decide to stick around, we'll be best buds in no time. XD
balthiersbit Posted: 14:58 Mar06 2016 Post ID: 3403721
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Arkhamknt said:Thanks guys! So far from everything I've seen so far i've noticed a good amount has changed. Definitely like the whole new thing with the account settings. Have to say the smilies/emojies haven't changed a bit. lol

have to ask though, have i met you before those many years ago balthiersbit? I mean your username sounds way familiar, but can't say I remember being in any coversations with you.

Most likely hun, I was mod, then smod then very briefly admin so yeah I am quite positive that we crossed paths at some point. The name rings a bell but I cant say from where, if it was on t&C or a specific hub I have no idea. Some help I am ey?!

Arkhamknt Posted: 22:00 Mar06 2016 Post ID: 3403748
Arkhamknt
Forum GuestMember
+
Warrior13 said:Can't say I remember your old Account Username, but it's always nice to see old members return. If you're still into Pokemon and decide to stick around, we'll be best buds in no time. XD

Well actually after looking into some of the pokemon related things i have decided to give it another go. Just have to hope i can find some events along the way. Smile going to be getting pokken tournament on realease along with saving up for a new 3ds to play the others on.

balthiersbit said:
Arkhamknt said:Thanks guys! So far from everything I've seen so far i've noticed a good amount has changed. Definitely like the whole new thing with the account settings. Have to say the smilies/emojies haven't changed a bit. lol

Most likely hun, I was mod, then smod then very briefly admin so yeah I am quite positive that we crossed paths at some point. The name rings a bell but I cant say from where, if it was on t&C or a specific hub I have no idea. Some help I am ey?!

That does make sense, then again not sure if you were ever on my old team (Team Hydros) or on a different one I was part of, but i think that's where i remember seeing your name, Lol but there isn't much of a way to tell though.
balthiersbit Posted: 16:01 Mar08 2016 Post ID: 3403862
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Team Hydros...no I wasnt though I do remember it.

I was also a mod in T&C before becoming smod so I didnt really join many teams as I didnt need to.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close