Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Me or...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superman4u Posted: 04:19 Mar26 2016 Post ID: 3405567
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Wow I feel so old posting here again in SC! Just randomly remembered this site and thought I would drop by. I hope I'm doing this right and this thread doesn't get deleted lol.

Few things I want to get out of the way first before topic. First, shout out to Rich. Remember me big guy! Glad to see SC up and running still! Any super oldies still floating around here by any chance (Test virus, Aeshma, KoolKid24, etc) ?

Second, do you guys still do annual Super Cheats awards? If I remember correctly I was the one who started that! If you guys still do them I started a tradition, which is pretty cool! If not oh well I tried. :P

Aight back to topic
(everyone mentioned after this is Indian including me :p) I have a female friend who tells me that I look decent, but recently she's been talking about this Indian soap opera actor a lot. She's been saying things like she has a huge crush on him, he's so handsome, she's in love with him, and went as far as saying that she had feelings for him after watching one of his shows because she got so heavily involved. I immediately got jealous because you know, something could have happened between us, but maybe im not her type. So I wanted to ask you guys how I stack up against him and if you guys think I would have a chance.. (hence title)

Me or this guy? (First one is me)

http://imgur.com/tMq76zY
http://imgur.com/QkscepR

I know its silly to be jealous of my friend liking an actor but wanted to ask you guys as well if you ever felt this? Did you ever have a dream girl (or guy) within reach but never did anything about it because you felt that you might not compare to the type of guy she likes. Or were any of you brave enough to make the move regardless? Share your stories! If you had any success with getting that dream girl or guy then you can share that too!

lastly, if you have your own "Me or.." then go ahead and share and see what others have to say.

« Last edited by superman4u on Mar 26th 2016 »

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 14:35 Mar26 2016 Post ID: 3405595
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Dropping by for the first time in many moons (my last post was in December 2014 apparently). What a coincidence.

Yeah that lady ain't into you dude. She probably just thinks of you as a friend.

« Last edited by Volke on Mar 26th 2016 »
KingofCorn Posted: 00:51 Mar27 2016 Post ID: 3405641
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Ah the dreaded friendzone. I don't have to worry about that because I don't even have the friends!
superman4u Posted: 03:47 Mar27 2016 Post ID: 3405647
superman4u
+
Ahh I know how you feel man. I didnt have many friends either growing up. But hang in there, things will come around. Smile

And yes the friend zone. I've been in it far too long. But im quite literally at the point I refuse to be in it anymore. I just don't know how to go about it.

I honestly am not even that impressed with the guy she's crushing on. I just don't get why not me. Sighh

Also quick side note. Can anyone give me a link to the last supercheats awards if there was one? Thank you. Smile

« Last edited by superman4u on Mar 27th 2016 »

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
balthiersbit Posted: 15:40 Mar27 2016 Post ID: 3405666
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Fantasies are fantasies. Most of the time people just fantasise of a life of being with a celebrity but they fall for the character they portray not the actor themselves. She would probably choose you in a heartbeat if she got to know this actor.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

superman4u Posted: 19:38 Mar27 2016 Post ID: 3405682
superman4u
+
Ahh thanks you have no idea how much that helps. Just looked him up and I dont want to judge but it looks like he has his own share of problems. I guess its the portrayal of the character and story that gets to people.

As cheesy as this sounds, maybe I need to create my stories.

« Last edited by superman4u on Mar 27th 2016 »

Volke Posted: 04:45 Mar28 2016 Post ID: 3405700
Volke
Executioner
+
Create them through action. As in, do something interesting that warrants you telling people about it. You don't what to make sh!t up and then get busted later down the line.
balthiersbit Posted: 15:22 Mar28 2016 Post ID: 3405722
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yeah always be yourself hun, if someone doesnt value you for that then stuff them.
Nothing wrong with making an effort but a whole new persona is far far too much like hard work. Like Volke said you dont want to get busted later on.

Volke Posted: 17:29 Mar28 2016 Post ID: 3405728
Volke
Executioner
+
Actually a whole new persona is quite easy. I went on a night out in Cardiff (capital city of Wales for those who don't know it) once with some friends, we got very drunk, and me and my friend put on American accents and pretended to be Peter Steele and Kenny Hickey from a band called Type O Negative, and told various passers by that we were on tour here and loved Wales and Welsh people.

Thankfully nobody we spoke to knew who Type O Negative were, so nobody knew that they'd disbanded in 2011 due to Peter Steele's death.

It was good fun, putting on a whole new persona. I even had a conversation with a random Scotsman telling him all of my favourite pubs in my home city of New York, as well as what streets to avoid and my two favourite hotels there.

I've never even been to New York.
superman4u Posted: 20:04 Mar28 2016 Post ID: 3405735
superman4u
+
Volke said:Create them through action. As in, do something interesting that warrants you telling people about it. You don't what to make sh!t up and then get busted later down the line.

Exactly what I meant.I have great stories to share and thats actually how I break the ice and become friends with people. I meant that I should do something adventurous or romantic with the person I like and create new stories that way instead of holding back. I always wanted to be that way in the past but was to scared with thw girls I liked lol. Its been too long that I didnt take any risks, so maybe I should just learn to go for it.

balthiersbit Posted: 14:33 Mar29 2016 Post ID: 3405775
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Volke said:Actually a whole new persona is quite easy. I went on a night out in Cardiff (capital city of Wales for those who don't know it) once with some friends, we got very drunk, and me and my friend put on American accents and pretended to be Peter Steele and Kenny Hickey from a band called Type O Negative, and told various passers by that we were on tour here and loved Wales and Welsh people.

Thankfully nobody we spoke to knew who Type O Negative were, so nobody knew that they'd disbanded in 2011 due to Peter Steele's death.

It was good fun, putting on a whole new persona. I even had a conversation with a random Scotsman telling him all of my favourite pubs in my home city of New York, as well as what streets to avoid and my two favourite hotels there.

I've never even been to New York.

For one night super easy but keeping it up and not being tripped up is just work for nothing.

Volke Posted: 05:41 Mar30 2016 Post ID: 3405806
Volke
Executioner
+
Yeah. No Jack Daniels, it'll catch up to ya.
balthiersbit Posted: 17:31 Apr02 2016 Post ID: 3406096
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
hahahahaha we all have that one drink that just plays havoc with whatever is left of our common sense.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close