Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep The Serious Story Going

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 21:19 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3418005
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
From a distance, they both spotted Julie calmly wandering over. Of course, when Julie looks calm, she really isn't. This means she likely had a job for Kathleen.
"Hey you two are sisters right?", she asked. They answered.
"Well it's your choices but I need two women who need to be or look like sisters for an operation (not surgical), and it would be easier if the women looked like, and were sisters.", she suggested.
"The pay is good. 10 grand for one afternoon, no catches", Julie finished.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CrypticWizard Posted: 22:04 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3418022
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
"What I need is someone to deal with Clive. He betrayed my trust, and I cannot let that go unpunished. You know what to do. Not dead, just ruined."
"I understand," said Kathleen, making sure Christina was out of earshot. "But who do you need sisters for a job like that?"
"There's a second part to the job, which is what I need the sisters for." Julie replied. She explained carefully what she needed done.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 30th 2016 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Matt77 Posted: 22:36 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3418024
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Clive is currently living in a hotel room. I will give you the number in due time. You will need to impersonate housekeeping so you can get inside. Kathleen would've already given him something that makes you drowsy and weak. Once you are in and he is not able to stop you, you need to get onto his computer and transfer all his files onto a USB which I will give you. His computer password is Cassy765 with no spaces and a capital c and the transfer will take roughly a few minutes. If you are ever in trouble simply press this (Julie handed Patricia a small device with a red button on it) three times and someone will come and help you. If you retreive the files, no matter whether they contain the information we need, you and your sister will be payed 10,000 dollars", Julie stated.
"Then afterwards, Kathleen will come and get you will head to a function where Clive's wife will be. All you'll need to do there is sit down, eat, have a laugh, and not talk about the operation", she finished.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jul 30th 2016 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:22 Aug03 2016 Post ID: 3418748
CrypticWizard
+
However, when Patricia arrived at the hotel room, wearing the maid's uniform and a wig, there was no answer. She tried the door and found it unlocked. When she entered the room, she saw Clive lying on the floor, with a bullet hole in his chest. He was quite dead. Then she heard a sound from the bathroom area and realized his killer was still in the room, so she ran.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 1st 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 19:18 Aug03 2016 Post ID: 3418783
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
But as she ran out, she saw another man outside. He had not caught sight of Patricia. She pressed the red button three times and headed back inside to find the killer. When they revealed themselves, she nearly passed out with shock. She had met this woman before, a long long time ago.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:00 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418840
CrypticWizard
+
"Alicia..I thought you were dead."
Alicia stared coldly at Patricia. "You would have preferred it that way, wouldn't you? I nearly died that crash, but you simply ran away."
"I ran to get help! I tried to--"
"Shut up!" shouted Alicia. "I won't listen to any of your lies!"
danielroxheaps Posted: 16:31 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418861
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
"What should I have done? Huh? Just sat there and let you die?" Patricia shouted back.
"You stupid lying cow! Because that's exactly what you did. Some passer-bys found me. All you could think of was yourself," Alicia screamed. She was in tears. "You don't care about me or anyone else".

While this was going on, Kathleen snuck into the room and got onto the computer. She soon realised that some of the keys were broken, preventing her from being able to get onto Clive's computer. She decided that if she couldn't get the files, they must be destroyed. She went into the cupboard and tampered with the wires. She added a clock to give herself and Patricia enough time to escape. What she didn't realise, was instead of setting the timer for 3 minutes, she set it for 30 seconds.

Kathleen then realised she had a spare keyboard in her bag. She plugged it in and hacked the computer. She was about to transfer files, but then there was a huge BOOM! And time froze.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Aug 4th 2016 »
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 19:32 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418881
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
That of course was the time on the clock. The transfer had been successful and luckily the set timer had been broken. Patricia and Alicia were arguing and crying at the same time. It was not a pretty sight. Julie then walked in with two of her bodyguards.
"What the hell is this!", she shrieked in disgust. "For crying out loud can anything be simple in this business."
"Ma'am I have the files", Kathleen said, trying not to get on Julie's nerve. But it didn't. After all, this was all Julie needed to bring down the company Clive worked for.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Aug 4th 2016 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:50 Aug05 2016 Post ID: 3418994
CrypticWizard
+
Now that the files were in Julie's possession, Clive's company would be finished. But she could do nothing to defuse the situation between Patricia and Alicia. They would have to work it out themselves.
Alicia had lowered the gun and was crying uncontrollably, still saying that Patricia didn't care about her. Patricia felt sad--she had always been best friends with Alicia since first grade, and was devastated when she though she had died. She was sure Alicia had still been in the car when it exploded.
Matt77 Posted: 04:18 Aug06 2016 Post ID: 3419145
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
As they began to make up, Julie and Kathleen stepped with the bodyguards.
"Kathleen, I brought you over to our district because I think you're good. Really good. You haven't reached your potential yet. During the function you and your sister will be going to soon, I will need you to take that woman in there so she can take your position. You will come with me on a more important task. Understood?", she stated.
"But didn't she kill Clive?", Kathleen asked.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:00 Aug06 2016 Post ID: 3419175
CrypticWizard
+
"I don't know if she did," Julie answered. "That wasn't part of the plan, but Clive isn't important. To tell the truth, he's probably better off dead than what would happen to him once I make these files public. MacroTech is finished now."
Patricia was hugging Alicia, who has dropped the gun. Through her tears, she explained to Patricia that Clive had attacked her and she shot him in self-defense. She was not a murderer.
Matt77 Posted: 03:12 Aug07 2016 Post ID: 3419191
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Kathleen briefly knew Alicia from years ago, but they never talked much. She went back inside to explain to her and Patricia what needed to be done. They would each receive $5000 from Julie if they merely attended a function and ate some food, pretending to be sisters. They both agreed to do it.
Julie's men explained the basics and what they would need to do to keep safe during the operation and off they both went. They had been given fake IDs for a precaution.
Now that that part was sorted, Julie explained in more detail what her and Kathleen would be doing. Kathleen had never been on an operation with Julie before.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 20:59 Aug07 2016 Post ID: 3419291
CrypticWizard
+
Julie explained the situation. MacroTech's computer network had fail-safes in place to prevent hacking. If Julie made the files public, MacroTech would be able to cover their tracks and make Julie look like a liar. What she and Kathleen needed to do was disable these fail-safes, but it could only be done manually. They would have to get inside the MacroTech building.
Matt77 Posted: 08:45 Aug08 2016 Post ID: 3419383
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Julie and Kathleen both were brunettes, but Kathleen's was long and Julie's was short, so they wore wigs and accessories appropriate to their hairstyles so it would be hidden. Kathleen was now a blonde bimbo (she looked that way) and Julie with a short black wig. She was made to be Kathleen's identity's mother.
Julie (identity name = Bertha Jones) would arrive at MacroTech asking for assistance with a product. She would create havoc and attract several staff members at reception while Kathleen (identity name Reagan Jones) would stroll through casually pretending to be a client. She would then use a device given to her by Julie to disable the cameras so she could get into the networking room. She would only have 40 seconds to perform the task before the cameras turned back on.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:23 Aug08 2016 Post ID: 3419480
CrypticWizard
+
The plan went off without a hitch and soon Kathleen was inside the main computer network room. She inserted the flash drive and got the virus ready for upload. But just then. all the computers immediately shut down. She heard a voice behind her. "Hello, Kathleen. Fancy meeting you here." Kathleen didn't turn around, but she didn't need to. She knew that voice.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 9th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 09:04 Aug09 2016 Post ID: 3419695
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Luckily it was only the security guard asking what she was doing. While walking on, she politely said hello and that she was an employee. Then she realised something. Julie was gone!
Inside the computer room Julie cursed to herself. Things tended to go wrong in the heat of the moment. She needed these computers to turn back on, or Kathleen would realise that she had played her and used her as a distraction. Of course, Julie liked Kathleen but this was a simple lesson Julie was teaching Kathleen; no-one leads except Julie.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 16:38 Aug09 2016 Post ID: 3419727
CrypticWizard
+
As Kathleen walked away, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. The security guard had addressed her as Kathleen, not Reagan. Something was not right. She turned around to find the guard right behind her, but this time she could clearly see his face. It was someone she knew well, but never expected to see here.
Matt77 Posted: 07:18 Aug10 2016 Post ID: 3419914
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"I knew your face from a mile away. I watched you come in. Why didn't you call back?", he asked.
This was of course Christina's father, Max. He could be nice at times, but he was too unpredictable. He'd come back into her life occasionally, saying he has cash to help out, and that he has a job and will stay close. He never does.
"Max, I'm in an operation for firetruck's sake!", she yelled and whispered back at the same time.
Max quickly backed off. One good thing about Max was that he loved Kathleen and would always listen to her when she asked something of him. However, this excluded when Kathleen would ask Max to not leave.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:48 Aug10 2016 Post ID: 3419936
CrypticWizard
+
Security guard was just another in a long line ofjobs Max would have for a while before losing them. Mostly, it was not his fault; sometimes it was just bad luck. Like this time--Max would lose this job once MacroTech was finished.
Meanwhile, Julie still needed to find a way to get the computers working again--she was running out of time. If she didn't get that virus uploaded soon, then all her hard work toward ruining MacroTech would be for nothing. It wasn't MacroTech she hated, though, it was their CEO, Gil Bates.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 16th 2016 »
Street Kombat Posted: 19:13 Sep19 2016 Post ID: 3423099
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
(LOL, Gil Bates)

Gil had stolen ideas from Julie's company for years. MacroTech worked fast and would get their programs out long before her software company could, and would sue if they came out with a similar program. MacroTech's programs were usually plagued with technical problems, but people used them anyway.

Plug in and power up!
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close