Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep The Serious Story Going

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
danielroxheaps Posted: 17:49 Nov16 2016 Post ID: 3425952
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

"I know what you're looking for," Dan says, "and I know where it is".

He leads Matthew to the attic. "If you flaming lock me up there..." Matthew says. "Don't worry, I won't lock you up there," Dan replies. Matthew cautiously goes into the attic and sees Christina. "Christina!" he yells! "Let's go get you to your mum and aunty". He starts walking back down from the attic before "not so fast, Matthew".
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:03 Dec15 2016 Post ID: 3427414
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
Dan stood at the foot of the attic stairs. "You can't take Christina back to her mum just yet."
"Why not?" demanded Matthew.
Dan held up his cell phone. "I just received a text message from you-know-who."
He handed the phone to Matthew so he could read the message.
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
CrypticWizard Posted: 18:25 Feb11 2017 Post ID: 3429138
CrypticWizard
+
The message read "No one is interested in this story anymore."
"Should it be closed?" Matthew asked.
"I don't know," replied Dan. "Let's wait a little while and see if anyone regains interest."
danielroxheaps Posted: 15:18 Feb12 2017 Post ID: 3429201
danielroxheaps
+
"WAAAIIIITTTT!" screams some lady down the road. A man named Chris walks over and gives an emotional speech of destroying memories. After finishing his speech, everybody was left his tears.

"Continue", Chris says, before disappearing with the lady down the road.

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
CrypticWizard Posted: 13:27 May15 2017 Post ID: 3433070
CrypticWizard
+
"Now it's time to take Christina back," said Matthew. "Her mother must be worried sick about her."
"I think so," said Dan. "We'll take my SUV, it's got a full tank and gets good gas mileage."
But as they started walking toward Dan's SUV, it exploded a big fiery blast. The three of them were knocked to the ground but the force of the explosion, but were otherwise unhurt.
"WHAT THE HEEL JUST HAPPENED!?" Dan screamed. Christina was scared and began to cry.
danielroxheaps Posted: 20:44 May17 2017 Post ID: 3433175
danielroxheaps
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Dan went over to calm Christina. Matthew found a match nearby. He holds it up. "This might've been it." He says. "Great. What now?" Dan responds. Matthew pulls out his phone and calls for a taxi, but a fire is started near a block of houses, caused by the explosion. It quickly spreads without anyone noticing.

CrypticWizard Posted: 22:44 May17 2017 Post ID: 3433233
CrypticWizard
+
Matthew instead called 911 and reported the fire. As soon as he got off the phone, it beeped three times and he realized he had drained the battery. Dan did not have a phone with him. "Looks like we're walking," said Dan. They started down the street, when suddenly Christina stopped crying and said "Wait."
danielroxheaps Posted: 21:06 May18 2017 Post ID: 3433280
danielroxheaps
+
Her shoes had come off. She was desperate to get them back. Matthew went to pick her up. "No" she screams. The fire begins to get closer, but Christina refuses to move.

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:37 May19 2017 Post ID: 3433333
CrypticWizard
+
However, she was too small and too tired to put up much resistance as Matthew picked her up. She gave up on the shoes and let Matthew carry her a few blocks until they were a safe distance from the fire. By that time, the fire crews had arrived and were putting the fire out. One of the firefighters noticed them and began walking over.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 19th 2017 »
danielroxheaps Posted: 21:14 May22 2017 Post ID: 3433488
danielroxheaps
+
"We need you to stand clear for a while, the gas canisters could go up any second," He says, "and I'm assuming the vehicle used was yours?". "Yep," Matthew says. "Alright, a taxi is on the way-" the firefighter says, before there's a car beep. 'There it is, we'll let you know if we find out anything." They get into the taxi and drive off. Matthew looks out the back window and sees a fireball, with a massive BOOM.

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:22 May23 2017 Post ID: 3433521
CrypticWizard
+
"I guess the gas canister just blew," Matthew said. "I hope nobody was injured."
"They knew that would happen, so I'm guessing they stayed far enough away," Dan replied.
Christina mumbled something incoherent. She was half-asleep despite the loud explosion.
It wasn't long before the taxi had arrived at the apartment building where Patricia lived. Her and Kathleen were both outside waiting for Christina, but a third woman was standing a few feet behind them. Matthew and Dan did not who she was, but she smiled when she saw Christina, still asleep, in Matthew's arms.
Matt77 Posted: 04:05 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450707
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Characters in case you have forgot the list:

- Kathleen / Kath (main)
- Clive (mole)
- Christina (daughter)
- Patricia / Trish (sister)
- Husband died 2 years ago
- Julie (boss)
- John (Clive's fake lover)
- Ben (2nd floor secretary)
- Stuart (Julie's ex)
- Scott and Wendy (best corporate espionage agents)
- Alicia (Patricia's old friend)
- Max (Christina's father)
- Gil Bates (MacroTech CEO)
- Natalie / Nat (Kathleen's old friend)
- Matthew (Julie's ex, ex)
- Cain (man in house)
- Mark's daughter
- Mark (owns an ice cream shop)
- Mark's wife (could be suspicious)
- Dan (has painted mask)

"Mommy, what comes next?", the young boy asks.
"That woman was a very nice police officer who knew what had happened. But she was very understanding and agreed that she would not pursue Julie's death", Kathleen replies.

The year of course, was 2020, and almost 3 years had passed since that incident. Kathleen had agreed to do an interview regarding the events, and since the boy; her son Brandon, had asked about what happened, Kathleen decided that telling the story would help her when it comes to the interview.

Max enters the room with Christina. Max had finally turned his life around, and he and Kathleen has agreed to get back together. Hence their son Brandon now existing in this story.

"Good thing you're brushing up on it. There was an obscene amount of people involved. It would be difficult to talk about and follow every character, wouldn't it?", Max asks.

Kathleen agreed. But despite this interview, she still had work to do. She still worked for Dyad Industries, and was now the boss; Julie's former position.

« Last edited by Matt77 on May 9th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 13:02 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450711
CrypticWizard
+
Nobody really knew what had happened to Julie. It was generally believed she had died that night when she fell off the building but Kathleen and a few others knew better. She had vanished under mysterious circumstances three years ago, and hadn't been seen since. Where she was, ir whether she was still alive, nobody could say.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 10th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 19:55 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450719
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Kathleen was about to head to bed, when she received a text. It seemed an organ harvest was happening tonight. Kathleen wondered why one would happen so late at night, but didn't question it and called Scott and Ben (who had worked his way up from secretary to 'consultant') to let them know they would be accompanying her.

On arrival to the warehouse, Kathleen spotted Scott and Ben standing together. This warehouse was where they would need to kidnap the criminal in order to harvest his organs. But as she began to step out of the car, she heard something.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 00:28 May10 2020 Post ID: 3450735
CrypticWizard
+
Footsteps were coming up behind her. She turned around to see a man she did not recognize. He was dressed in a business suit and was carrying a briefcase. His hair and mustache were neatly groomed and well-trimmed. Nothing unusual or suspicious about the man.

"Kathleen Sharp?" he asked. She nodded (as she was now married to Max Sharp and had taken his name). The man handed her the briefcase. Then, without another word, he turned and walked away.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 10th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 11:04 May11 2020 Post ID: 3450744
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Inside the briefcase, was a set of various medical instruments, anesthetics, and various other medical drugs. These tools would allow for a swift capture, and when the criminal was taken, it would ensure that the surgeons Kathleen had on the books could perform the harvest with some of the best instruments. The surgeons' last set of instruments mysteriously disappeared 2 weeks ago, and this was the replacement.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 16:16 May11 2020 Post ID: 3450760
CrypticWizard
+
But there was one person who knew what had happened to the instruments. Kenneth also knew that the instruments his agent has just delivered to Kathleen would not work as well as they appeared. Dyad Industries had killed four of his people in the last year, and he was determined to stop them.
Matt77 Posted: 22:42 May11 2020 Post ID: 3450773
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Kathleen approached Scott and Ben, and they gave the all clear to enter the warehouse. Once all 3 were inside, they just needed to set the trap for the criminal to walk into. No one, not even Kathleen, knew the identity of this criminal. The name for him was simply B-26-F. They were expecting him in 20 minutes, so they needed to begin setting the trap.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:17 May12 2020 Post ID: 3450780
CrypticWizard
+
The trap was a very complex setup which would be difficult to describe, but soon they had everything in place, with 2 minutes to spare until their victim arrived. Right on schedule, the door opened and someone entered. As they stepped into the light, all three of them were astonished. Their "victim" was someone they knew, and someone they had never expected to see again.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 13th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 07:34 May13 2020 Post ID: 3450794
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It of course, was Julie! Kathleen, Scott, and Ben were all surprised, but Julie looked apologetic. It didn't make much sense. After all, almost 3 years ago Kathleen almost accidentally killed her, and then allowed Matthew to burn down a house that Julie was unconscious in.
"Your victim is dead. I killed him, before he got to you", she said.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 5 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close