Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Wonder Woman Movie

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
balthiersbit Posted: 16:36 Jul03 2017 Post ID: 3434667
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Ive seen it, I was not disappointed! I liked the film too!!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 21:09 Jul03 2017 Post ID: 3434670
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Wait not disappointed in the film or not disappointed in CPN?

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jul 3rd 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Sanzano Posted: 02:06 Jul04 2017 Post ID: 3434673
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I saw Wonder Woman on Sunday and have to say it is easily DC's best movie and up there with Marvel's best. Where did Gal Gadot come from, she's superb as Wonder Woman. Chris Pine was pretty good in it as well. Initially I wasn't overstruck on her costume but seeing it in the movie and the era it was set in it blended in well and did'nt look too out of place. Linda Carters bright red, white, and blue costume would not have worked, it would have looked silly.

balthiersbit Posted: 14:56 Jul06 2017 Post ID: 3434733
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yes I do think that they made the right move with her costume, after all she isnt meant to be American or British for that matter so there was no need for the red white and blue.
In general (remembering for a sec that I saw it in Spanish) I found it well written with a nice sense of humour. It was clear that it had a strong director with an exceptional protagonist and a great supporting cast. I was glued to the set 99% of the time, the other was to make sure my fella was awake.
Can you believe that he fell asleep during Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2?!

Sanzano Posted: 01:44 Jul07 2017 Post ID: 3434763
Sanzano
+
You better take your fella to your local amblutario and get him checked out, sounds like he's going down with something if he fell asleep during Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2, that's not normal.

I missed Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2, I couldn't find a place near I live that showed it in English at a decent time I could make. They tend to show the VO late at night when normal people are tucked up in bed. I can't blame the Spaniards really, when I went to see the latest Underworld in VO I was literally the only person in the cinema so there's not really a big demand for them.

I'm going to try and see Spider-Man next, see what this reboot is like...

balthiersbit Posted: 09:40 Jul11 2017 Post ID: 3434864
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Lol he was doing long hours at work.

I'm on the fence with the new Spiderman movie.

danielroxheaps Posted: 19:32 Jul24 2017 Post ID: 3435269
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
My brother wants to see it. Was it not that good Nikki?
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
balthiersbit Posted: 14:01 Jul25 2017 Post ID: 3435287
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Oh it hasn't come out yet here. I just mean because I'm not a fan of Spiderman but if it relates to the new Avengers film I will need to see it so I can understand the references it makes

Sanzano Posted: 04:17 Aug03 2017 Post ID: 3435473
Sanzano
+
My 9 year old son saw Spider-Man Homecomning while we were on holiday in London and he assures me it's a great movie that I need to see. I must admit from the clips I've seen the actor who plays Peter Parker is growing on me, I thought he was terrible when I first saw him in the Avengers movie.

testuser Posted: 05:56 Aug03 2017 Post ID: 3435474
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Its going to take a lot to convince me to get off my butt and go see another spiderman movie. There have been so many in recent memory.

Finally saw Dr Strange though. Not bad. a few marvel in jokes and a lot of guff to tie it into the marvel 'money making' universe. They must employ someone to sit in an office and laugh maniacally as they watch the balance on bank account screen increase in a blur of numbers, just so the rest of them can get on with the full time job of being rich.

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Sanzano Posted: 07:55 Aug03 2017 Post ID: 3435475
Sanzano
+
I thought the same about the latest Spider-Man movies to be honest. I'd just got used to Garfield and then Sony sacked him because he couldn't be bothered to attend a meeting in the hotel he was staying at. Initially when Marvel announced the new English actor who's also a comedian I just groaned, I hadn't heard of him before to be truthful, but like I said before he's starting to grow on me.

I didn't think much of Doctor Strange to be honest, I didn't particularly like the comics when I was reading them as a kid, you just knew he was going to use some kind of magic and get himself out of the pickle he was in which got boring after a while.

The character I personally feel is Marvel's best but has not been given justice on the big screen is the Punisher. If Marvel did Garth Ennis Punisher they'd have a blockbuster on their hands.

testuser Posted: 09:08 Aug03 2017 Post ID: 3435476
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
I haven't seen the garfield spiderman.

If marvel did punisher properly I would guess it would need to be rated 18 and wouldn't really sit well with the rest of the teen friendly cash cows they are farming. I think it would be successful, but only moderately compared to the others.

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Sanzano Posted: 01:31 Aug04 2017 Post ID: 3435495
Sanzano
+
Lol, yeah it definately would have to be 18 if the movie was done properly. I see there's a new Punisher series coming out on Netflick, apparently it also crosses over to the Daredevil Netflick series and the pair of them come face to face. Looks like it could be good going by the publicity photos I've seen.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Aug 4th 2017 »

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:49 Aug06 2017 Post ID: 3435559
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Spy was on the old Sky box. Very disappointing considering the actors they used.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
balthiersbit Posted: 11:27 Aug20 2017 Post ID: 3435833
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Sanzano said:Lol, yeah it definately would have to be 18 if the movie was done properly. I see there's a new Punisher series coming out on Netflick, apparently it also crosses over to the Daredevil Netflick series and the pair of them come face to face. Looks like it could be good going by the publicity photos I've seen.

Wait a mo, that's Shane from the Walking Dead right? On the left? Right? hahaha thats annoying. It is him though yeah?

Sanzano Posted: 01:29 Aug25 2017 Post ID: 3435942
Sanzano
+
You are correct Balthiersbit, it's Jon Bernthal who plays Shane Walsh in the Walking Dead series. I think you are going to see a lot more of him now he is in the lead character in the Punisher series.

balthiersbit Posted: 09:28 Aug25 2017 Post ID: 3435950
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yeah probably. It was a shame for him in the Walking Dead as his character did not last long in terms as some of the other main cast. He played his part well maybe a little too well.

Sanzano Posted: 01:23 Aug28 2017 Post ID: 3436032
Sanzano
+
Someone somewhere liked his acting and gave him the title role in the Punisher, one of Marvels top characters. I wonder if there are any plans for him to make an apparance in a future Captain America movie, I'd love to see that.

rebecca02 Posted: 01:59 Sep06 2017 Post ID: 3436185
rebecca02
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I have incredibly thin and straight hair. I basically can?t do anything with my hair. Also I am one of those girls who has been growing hair forever! My hair only ever reached shoulder length and then it would stop growing so I have always wanted
Jameskovacktsin Posted: 18:02 Sep09 2017 Post ID: 3436236
Jameskovacktsi
n
Post Likes: 0
+
Men that is one of my best and i will be very happy to see how the next wonder woman would look like i hope it get more interesting than before
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close