Matt: Finally. Something to talk about. lol
Your way-to-early picks look similar to mine. Here are my initial thoughts...
1) I tried telling you the AFC North has an easy schedule. I know it might not happen, but the Ravens, Steelers and Browns could all win 10+ games and make the playoffs.
2) I don't see anyone going 15-1, but if one team were to do so, it will be the Ravens with that creampuff schedule. Seahawks are a different team on the road, no way they 15-1. They'll be 11-5 at the best, mark it down. Tampa is in one of the toughest divisions, no way they go 15-1 either. Mark it down: The winner of that division will be 13-3 or worse.
3) The Vikings are such a better team than the Packers. I can't see the Pack winning the division, especially should Rodgers be upset about them draft Love and intentionally plays bad to start.
4) The more I think about it, the more I can't see the Pats doing well. I think it's more likely the Jets have a better record than them. No matter the case, I can't see the AFC East Winner going any better than 11-5.
5) A lot of people have the Giants as the surprise playoff team this year, and a number have the Colts as a Super Bowl Contender. I don't see it, but you never know.
6) I tried telling you that the Skins have a difficult record. Honestly, I can't see them defeating anyone but VS Bengals and VS Giants. Obviously, that could change when the season starts.
Dennis: It's just for the fun. You know, to see how things appear now but end up shaking out. Via Data & Analytics, These Teams Have The Highest Chances Based On Players & Schedule To have The #1 Overall Pick Next Year: