I have no idea about any of the players who will be in next years NFL draft except the two top quarterbacks and Penei Sewell the offensive lineman I'm hoping Washington will be in a positon to draft. It[s not until the Redskins have been eliminated from the competition that I start looking more closely at the draft. At the moment I am focussing on the NFL season.
1) MVP: Russell Wilson or Tom Brady if he leads the Bucs deep into the playoffs.
2) Derrius Guice if he syays healthy, people forget lots of analysts had him going above Barkley in the draft.
3) Dwayne Haskins, reports are coming in saying he has been looking spectacular in practice now that he is being properly groomed for the job.
4) Has to be Herbert, Tua won't see a full season and Burrow is going to get exposed.
5) Antonio Gibson, won't even be close.
6) Antonio Gandy-Golden will emerge as the steal of the draft.
7) Antonio Gibson, he is the next Christian McCaffery.
8) Miami, without a shadow of a doubt.
9) Baltimore Ravens v New Orleans Saints
10) Patrick Mahomes, Prescot will be franchised tag this year and traded at the end of the season one the Cowboys are confident Dalton can take over.
11) Denver, they've been quietly putting together a good team. Jerry Juedy will be an elite reciever and put up big numbers, the next Julio Jones.
12) San Francisco, they've lost a couple of key pieces and team does not have confidence in Garapollo. I wouldn't be surprised if Prescot is traded there at the end of next season.
13) Dalton's Cowboys reach the playoffs
14) Belichick admitting he made a mistake trading Brady.
15) Miami win the AFC East.
16) Chase Young rookie of the year
17) Washington Redskins record most team sacks in league.
« Last edited by Sanzano on May 24th 2020 »