Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NFL - Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 246 of 461
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | ... | 459 | 460 | Last     Previous | Next
Warrior13 Posted: 21:18 Nov09 2020 Post ID: 3452814
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I will gladly take a loss if the Jets wanna win.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 01:41 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452815
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Steve Young was as you correctly say left handed but he didn't throw the ball with the velocity Tua does. There is hardly any arc in Tua's thows, they are like darts that go directly to their target. Miami are going to be contenders next year, just like the Dolphins were in 1984 when Marino started the campaign from week one after his rookie season and just destroyed teams with his quick release and pinpoint passing.

I keep hearing rumours Dak Prescott may end up in Washington, please tell me this in not going to happen. I'm thinking the Redskins will pick up Trey Lance if he is still around when they pick. Lawrence and Fields will be gone I think.

Warrior13 Posted: 05:59 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452816
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
How about Kenny Stabler? That guy had some zip.

Yeah, the Redskins would have to trade up or pray some teams below them actually win. At the moment, it's the Jets then Jags, and then a whole bunch at two wins.
steelersrock01 Posted: 09:09 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452817
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I think Dak will stay with the Cowboys. They'll definitely still offer him a contract and he'll be wanting guaranteed money.

Some tough games this week.
Warrior13 Posted: 11:03 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452820
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
They won't be able to offer him as much now though, not with the cap sound like it's going to drop at least 25%. That's basically the QB budget thrown right out the window.

I only struggled with two or three games. Yahoo still doesn't have the favorites correct. I feel pretty good though, but then again, I have every week (including the two weeks were nothing went my way). lol
Warrior13 Posted: 20:28 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452822
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
New Draft Order? New Personal Mock Draft! BIG CHANGES! <- Emphasis, not screaming ;)

NYJ 1. Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson
JAX 2. Justin Fields QB Ohio State
DAL 3. Gregory Rousseau EDGE Miami (FL)
NYG 4. Ja'Marr Chase WR LSU
WAS 5. Trey Lance QB North Dakota State
LAC 6. Penei Sewell OT Oregon
MIA 7. Jaylen Waddle WR Alabama
CIN 8. Samuel Cosmi OT Texas
CAR 9. Micah Parsons LB Penn State
ATL 10. Patrick Surtain II CB Alabama
DET 11. Carlos Basham Jr. EDGE Wake Forest
MIN 12. Christian Barmore DT Alabama
NE 13. DeVonta Smith WR Alabama
DEN 14. Shaun Wade CB Ohio State
SF 15. Zach Wilson QB BYU
CHI 16. Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama
CLE 17. Dylan Moses LB Alabama
IND 18. Kyle Trask QB Florida
PHI 19. Jevon Holland S Oregon
ARI 20. Caleb Farley CB Virginia Tech
MIA 21. Travis Etienne RB Clemson
JAX 22. Kyle Pitts TE Florida
LV 23. Marvin Wilson DT Florida State
TEN 24. Quincy Roche EDGE Miami (FL)
TB 25. Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota
NYJ 26. Paulson Adebo CB Stanford
BAL 27. Paris Ford S Pitt
BUF 28. Jalen Mayfield OT Michigan
GB 29. Rondale Moore WR Purdue
KC 30. Jaycee Horn CB South Carolina
NO 31. Andre Cisco S Syracuse
PIT 32. Walker Little OT Stanford
Matt77 Posted: 01:20 Nov11 2020 Post ID: 3452823
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
The way I see it, Miami aren't better than Baltimore, Indy, Las Vegas, and Cleveland. Baltimore and Indy are almost certain to make it, if not as division champions. However, Miami's next 4 games are vs LA Chargers, @ Denver, @ NY Jets, and vs Cincy. There is a chance that Miami win all of those and improve to 9-3. 9 wins should be enough for the 7th seed. If we only win 3 of those, then we have to get 1 win out of vs Kansas City, vs New England, @ Las Vegas, and @ Buffalo.

I predict:
Cleveland: 10-6
Las Vegas: 11-5
Miami: 10-6

Arizona: 10-6
LA Rams: 9-7
Minnesota: 9-7
Tampa Bay: 12-4

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Sanzano Posted: 01:39 Nov11 2020 Post ID: 3452824
Sanzano
+
Good call on Kenny Stabler Warrior13, I forgot about him. Ghost to the Post, Holly Roller and Sea of Hands. Unforgettable plays in Oakland Raider history. It's criminal that the guy only got into the Hall of Fame after he died, up until then he was ignored each year.

Yes, Dallas won't be interested in Dak Prescott now, Jerry Jones just doesn't like him. He's not one of his guys as he likes to say. Prescott will end up as a backup around the league somewhere, too much talent coming through from college now. This year alone it's Burrow, Herbert and Tua, next year there will be more talent up for grabs. Prescott is an idiot, he should have taken the money he was offered instead of getting greedy. He is not in Mahommes class anyway.

Matt, I like your prediction of Trey Lance going to Washington, some experts predict by college end there is a possibility he will be picked before Trevor Lawrence.

Matt77 Posted: 01:53 Nov11 2020 Post ID: 3452825
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I think you've got me mixed up with someone else Dennis...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Sanzano Posted: 07:53 Nov11 2020 Post ID: 3452826
Sanzano
+
You're right Matt, sorry. It was Warrior13 that predicts Trey Lance will go to Washington. Anyway, I hope he's right. Washington need a decent quarterback to kickstart the offense otherwise all those great picks on defense won't mean a thing.

What exactly is it that has upset Tom Brady so much about the loss to the Saints. Surely it can't be because the coach said he threw a couple of bad passes during the game. All I know is when Brady has a bad game the next team gets slaughtered, in this case the Panthers...

Warrior13 Posted: 10:17 Nov11 2020 Post ID: 3452827
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Washington would have to go QB at #5 with where they are at. Haskins is still benched, Allen is done until further notice because of his ankle injury, and no one knows if Smith will ever be able to return to his former status. Lance is the best available QB at that point, so they'd have to pull the trigger.

However, Wilson and Trask are rising fast. Be on the lookout for those two. Wilson hasn't faced tough competition, but his stats are off the board. Trask is also tearing it up, and in the SEC no less.

Some are even saying Jones from Alabama, but I don't believe that hype. Dude has a loaded offense. Tua is the only Alabama QB that has really ever been worth a 1st Rounder.
steelersrock01 Posted: 11:46 Nov11 2020 Post ID: 3452828
steelersrock01
+
Matt - they're also saying that if regular season games have to be cancelled for covid they'll expand the playoffs to 16 teams to make up for it, which would give Miami an even better chance.
Matt77 Posted: 00:11 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452829
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Mike - I've read about that. It makes no sense. Everything I've seen says that in that case, they would play a week 18 set of fixtures, and then an expanded playoff field. Which again makes no sense. A week 18 would in theory cover any cancelled games, and allow the normal 14 team playoffs. As much as it would help Miami, I really hope that they don't cave and do this. Imagine if the 15-1 Steelers played the 9-7 Dolphins on wildcard weekend and somehow lost?

Warrior, you're going to love the new rule that the NFL have introduced. As of now, any team who hires minority staff, develops them, and then has them leave for another team, will receive extra draft picks. In other words, bribery.

I've done my tips. According to the website I tipped 2 upsets, however I think that's wrong and they are both probably 60/40 favourites in their games.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 12th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:45 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452830
Sanzano
+
I have three upsets according to that website. I wish they didn't put up who is favourite as it subconsciously influenced me on at least four games this season where if I had of gone with my gut feeling I would have won. Two were last week, N.Y. Giants to beat Washington and Miami to beat Arizona.

Justin Fields looks pretty good going by the highlights I have seen. I wouldn't mind Washington taking him. I see Dallas are in the mix now even though Jerry Jones says Dak Prescott is his quarterback.

Matt77 Posted: 04:24 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452831
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Thankfully Dallas won't be able to access Lawrence or Fields. Jacksonville don't look like they'll win 3 games, so they'll probably stay in the #2 position.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 10:03 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452832
Sanzano
+
I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas used one of their wide recievers along with their number one pick as bait to move up in the draft. Dallas is desperate for a quarterback, everybody knows its not Dak Prescott regardless of what Jerry Jones says. Too much ill feeling. I predict Michael Gallup will be the casualty, then it could be Amari Cooper if the Cowboys start having money issues getting under the cap.

Lots of mock drafts place Justin Fields as Washington's pick, he just so happens to come from the same college as Dwayne Haskins, will that put them off?

Warrior13 Posted: 11:08 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452833
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I don't see Fields being available when Washington picks. As Matt alluded to, Jets #1 and Jags #2 is basically set in stone unless one of them actually starts to win.

I have two upsets by Yahoo, but I'm not sure if they are really the underdogs. Again, confident in my picks, but that doesn't always pan out too well. XD
steelersrock01 Posted: 21:56 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452834
steelersrock01
+
Matt - yeah, it doesn't make sense, but the NFL would rather have more playoff games than regular games because more people watch playoff hockey. I have 2 underdogs as well but I'm really starting to doubt the meaning of that term.
Warrior13 Posted: 22:23 Nov12 2020 Post ID: 3452835
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Colts murdered. Did not see that coming.
Sanzano Posted: 04:39 Nov13 2020 Post ID: 3452836
Sanzano
+
You mean the Titans got murdered.

Like you I had the Titans winning that game easily, another strange result.

Displaying Page 246 of 461
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | ... | 459 | 460 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close