Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NFL - Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 333 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous | Next
steelersrock01 Posted: 10:47 Nov05 2021 Post ID: 3455948
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Josh Johnson is like 35, they won't be giving him any kind of long term look. I can see them starting Mike White the rest of the season though if his injury isn't serious. Wilson has just looked lost. All of the rookie QBs have looked overwhelmed and inconsistent. Mac Jones is the only one that's looked somewhat decent and they are tailoring the offense to be extremely safe for him.

The Browns have released Odell Beckham Jr. He just never really got on with Baker Mayfield at all. Kinda weird. I guess that video Beckham's dad put out was the last straw. Beckham's had some injuries and consistency problems but you have to believe he's got a lot left in the tank. I refuse to believe he peaked at 23 years old. He'll pass waivers and then be free to sign anywhere cheap. I'm not sure I can take it if he signs a vet minimum deal to be WR4 in Tampa.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 12:03 Nov05 2021 Post ID: 3455949
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Browns should have traded him to the Saints when they had the chance to do so at the deadline. They refused because the offer was not good enough ? how does nothing sound for him? Bucs, Chiefs, Bills, Packers, and Ravens are where I think he makes the most sense.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Nov 5th 2021 »
steelersrock01 Posted: 15:33 Nov05 2021 Post ID: 3455950
steelersrock01
+
Man what a mess this whole Rodgers interview is. He's really not doing himself any favors.
Warrior13 Posted: 10:12 Nov06 2021 Post ID: 3455951
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I actually like him some now. lol
steelersrock01 Posted: 12:01 Nov06 2021 Post ID: 3455952
steelersrock01
+
Oh yeah I personally don't care one bit how he decides to deal with covid. Lame to imply he is vaccinated and not follow the unvaccinated protocols when other unvaccinated players are (presumably) following the protocols. Whether you think they're fair or useful or anything else doesn't really matter when you're part of the union that agreed to those rules.
Matt77 Posted: 01:56 Nov07 2021 Post ID: 3455953
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Wow, I didn't realise that Ruggs incident was anywhere near that bad. Yet another botched Raiders and Gruden draft pick. They could've picked Lamb or Jeudy (rated as better WRs anyway). Who is the WR1 now?

Dennis - Washington possibly made the right decision. I know it's early, but Fields looks like a bust. Had Washington traded up for another poor QB it would set back other drafts. Now this season they will be able to draft a QB without giving away picks.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Sanzano Posted: 03:34 Nov07 2021 Post ID: 3455954
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Problem is though, Matt this year has the weakest batch of quarterbacks in years. Analysts are saying they are so bad that teams are better off getting a guaranteed top talent in other areas than using a high draft pick on a quarterback who is likely to be a bust. I still expect Washington to draft one though with their first pick, which will be top 12 I would have thought. Rivera's job is starting to look iffy now as fans are losing patience with him and his assistants, and he needs to try and appease them which means getting a quarterback either through the draft or, I'm hearing rumblings, could possibly be Russell Wilson who wants out of Seattle.

Raiders fans must be extremely upset knowing they cold of had Lamb or Jeudy instead of Ruggs.

Sanzano Posted: 13:35 Nov07 2021 Post ID: 3455955
Sanzano
+
Didn't realize Tua wasn't playing for the Dolphins, all of a sudden that game becomes difficult to call, could go either way, currently 7-6 Miami in the third quarter.

The Cowboys are down 14-0 in the third quarter and the rookie Alanta tight end, Kyle Pitts is making a nuisance of himself against the saints. I think I'm going to have a bad week.

Not sure what to make of the Bengals, one week they look like a playoff team and then the following week they revert to being the Bungals again.

Ravens have been trying to trade for Xavier Howard but don't want to give up a first round pick for him. As a result Baltimore walked away. Apparently the same thing happened with Dallas.

More strange results this week, how did the Jaguars beat the Bills? Minnesota and Cousins choke again.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Nov 7th 2021 »

Warrior13 Posted: 21:41 Nov07 2021 Post ID: 3455956
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Well, I guess I'll take gaining one of the seven games I was back. lol

Man, could've gained three on Matt if the 49ers had won. How in the world do you lose at home when the Cards are down both Hopkins & Murray? Pathetic. But hey, at least the Phins own that pick.

Cowboys showed their colors of old.

Falcons win on another Koo game winner. Will they ever be able to crush another team?

Jaguars pull the monster upset. I hate losing an easy pick, but I love to see the Bills lose. lol

I have no idea what type of team the Browns and Bengals are. Blowout a team as an underdog one week, lose to a mediocre team as the favorite the next. Those types of teams are the worst.

Rams are currently losing after one of the worst halves ever. It would be a huge upset by the Titans, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams come back in the fourth. Doesn't matter either way in terms of our picks.
steelersrock01 Posted: 10:49 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455957
steelersrock01
+
Crazy week. Some absolutely insane upsets. The AFC is a complete mess right now. What kind of team are the Bills, Browns, Bengals, Ravens, and Chiefs, really? At this point it feels like the 5 best teams in the league are all in the NFC.
Warrior13 Posted: 11:25 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455958
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, I agree. At this point, I would gladly take the Bucs, Packers, Rams, and Cardinals before anyone in the AFC. lol

Could the Titans really be the best in the AFC?
steelersrock01 Posted: 12:44 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455959
steelersrock01
+
Seriously. Feels like there are 8 teams in the AFC that could stumble their way to the Super bowl. The NFC has a fair few contenders but the AFC just has no clear cut top team or even top 2 teams.
Sanzano Posted: 17:34 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455960
Sanzano
+
Ruggs is looking at 47 years in prison if convicted.

Quarterback controversy may be happening in Dallas, Dak Prescott played so bad there are fans who want Coooper Rush to start. The Cowboys were literally down 31-0 before garbage football in the 4th quarter.

Warrior13 Posted: 20:07 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455961
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Dennis: He is actually facing 2 to 20 last I heard since it is his first offense. Still, his career is likely over regardless of term length.

In the last three weeks, the Raiders have lost Gruden and their two 2020 1st Round Prospects. Wow.
steelersrock01 Posted: 20:31 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455962
steelersrock01
+
Lol there is no QB controversy in Dallas, don't be silly. I'm kinda thinking Dak was feeling the injury a bit.

Ruggs is probably looking at a conviction of 4-6 years. He'll waive his right to a jury and just go in front of a judge, hoping they're less emotional than a jury, and then he'll be out in 2-3 years on good behavior. Sad, but that's how it is.
Warrior13 Posted: 21:38 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455963
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Plus they released former 1st CB Arnette for making videoed threats while holding a firearm or something.

Craziest couple of weeks for one team.
steelersrock01 Posted: 21:39 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455964
steelersrock01
+
Yeah, really crazy. That 2020 draft has just not worked out for the Raiders. They did just sign Desean Jackson though.
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:38 Nov08 2021 Post ID: 3455965
steelersrock01
+
Wow, that game was really much closer than it should've been. Despite the loss I think Bears fans have to be happy with Justin Fields tonight. He really showed some poise there at the end.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Nov 8th 2021 »
Sanzano Posted: 01:18 Nov09 2021 Post ID: 3455966
Sanzano
+
It's almost as if players know they are going to be on national TV and raise their game a couple of levels. There have been some great games this season on Thursday and Monday night when the whole nation is watching.

Have to feel sorry for the Raiders, they started the season so well, I wonder if they will go for a complete rebuild and get rid of Carr while he is still worth something. I think Washington would be interested, possibly give up their number 1 pick in the 2022 draft for him. Washington need a quarterback and there is none worth a first round pick in the 2022 draft. Raiders still have Mariotta.

Matt77 Posted: 05:34 Nov09 2021 Post ID: 3455967
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Nice upset pick with NY Giants Warrior. When I saw the result I just knew you'd tipped them xD I didn't realise Arizona had those injuries. Once again having knowledge of the injury report has hurt you... However my change from Green Bay to Kansas City paid off, just. That is a terrible result for KC. 13 points at home vs an average defense. I'm surprised that Miami won. I thought by Houston upset pick would work, but the defense turned up big time.

Arnette had character issues before the draft. Yet another poor draft choice by Las Vegas. They went into that draft holding picks 12, 20, and a new coach. They now have none of that.

New Orleans will regret that loss. They're so hard to figure out. As are Atlanta.

Horrible loss for Dallas. As Dennis said, Dallas were trailing 0-30 at home vs the mediocre Broncos. Unthinkable stuff.

Carolina are 1-5 in their last 6 games. Darnold's starting career will soon be over.

Minnesota literally cannot play an easy game. Almost all their games have been 1 score, and they've played several overtime games. They are a bit of luck away from being 8-0. Their losses have been Cincy (OT), Arizona (missed game-winning FG), Cleveland (kept Cleveland to 14pts but lost), Dallas (16-20 & lead all game) and Baltimore (OT, plus led 24-10).

Hilarious loss from Buffalo. Upset of the season. Their 3 losses have been very embarrassing.

Terrible loss from Las Vegas. Given their recent form and off-field drama, this was must win to get to 6-2. 5-3 isn't e strong enough lead in the AFC imo.

Horrible performance from KC. They are in a huge slump, and deserved to lose. Rodgers would've thrashed them.

Impressive win from Arizona considering their key injuries. Former Washington QB Colt McCoy started, and went 22/26 (85%) for 249 yards, 1TD, 0INTs & 0 fumbles. Good to see San Francisco lose another game. We need them to keep losing.

Tennessee rode their luck early in the season with patchy form, but they've found consistency. That's a big road win vs a SB contender, and without Henry. It was 28-9 before garbage time.

Chicago were given a penalty because the ref stepped back into a Chicago player. It was a 5-yard penalty and took 6/22 remaining seconds off the clock. Chicago then missed a 65-yard FG. Factoring in the 7-yard pass called back and the 5-yard penalty, the FG should've been a 53-yard attempt, which is gettable. Such a shame given they came back from 6-20 to lead 27-26 late.

Miami may have won, but Houston were terrible. When your defense holds Miami to 17, and given how poor Miami's defense has been this season, you have to be winning. Still, a win is a win, and we don't have to think about tanking. Even though it was very minor, Tua being injured again is a bad sign. Now he'll come back for the slaughter vs Baltimore and will be blamed for the loss.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Displaying Page 333 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close