Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NFL - Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 67 of 461
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | ... | 459 | 460 | Last     Previous | Next
Warrior13 Posted: 08:21 Oct15 2017 Post ID: 3437237
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Dennis: Clearly I'm just picking KC over the Steelers, primarily because I know it will be close either way and I can gain an extra game on a few people picking the Steelers in my family's picks. How in the world is KC gonna win the Super Bowl when they won't even reach the AFC Championship Game? XD XD XD
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 14:35 Oct15 2017 Post ID: 3437245
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Green Bay are done for the season, Aaron Rogers is out for 8-10 weeks and his back-up is hopeless. The Packers will be lucky to get a wild card place now.

New England were struggling against the Jets in the first half of their game. They were down 14-0 at one point before rallying to take the lead in the third quarter. Why are the Patriots so erratic this season? When everything is clicking they are the best team in the league without a doubt but this season there's been all sorts of communication errors which is uncharacteristic for a Belchick team. They won't repeat if they don't sort that out, they'll get upset in the playoffs, probably at Arrowhead. They've only just beat the Jets this week who were a Touchdown behind with a minute left on the clock, if New York had of had a decent quarterback the Patriots would of been looking at O.T.

The Miami against Atlanta game is looking like the Super Bowl, Atlanta jumped out to a 17-0 lead in the first half and the Dolphins have come back to level the game at 17-17 with 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Unbelieveable, the Dolphins are leading 20-17 with under a minute to play, this will be a great win for them. That's twice now the Falcons team has inexplicably chocked, that team will never win a Super Bowl. It's starting to look as if the Philadelphia Eagles will be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl against Kansas City.

Redskins didn't look convincing against the SF 49's and Detroit got ambushed by New Orleans, it was 45-17 in the third quarter of that game. Got to love the Detroit Lions though, five minutes left in the fourth quarter and they're trailing 38-52 and they have the ball, looking like it's going to be a close finish. Love to see them do it.

Oh no, 52 seconds left in the game the 49'rs have the ball and the score is 26-24, all San Francisco need to do is get in field goal range...the Redskins were lucky big time, shouldn't have won that game. Defense saved an embarrassing loss to a 0-5 team.

What the hell has happened to the Chiefs? It's the 2 minute warning in the first half and the score is 12-3. Smith has thrown for 14 yards and Hunt has rushed for 4, he's getting creamed by the Pittsburgh defense every time he touches the ball. I know the Pittsburgh defense isn't the 85 Bears because they got trounced last week by Jacksonville and Fournette 30-9. I'm still trying to figure out if it's a case of the Steelers being a bad matchup for the Chiefs, injured players not playing for Kansas or the team are starting to believie their own press clippings on everyone telling them how great they've been up to now.

Looks like Kansas are going to have to avoid Pittsburgh in the Playoffs if they want to get to the Super Bowl. That means getting the best record in the AFC so it forces Pittsburgh to play New England in the divisional playoff and then facing New England at Arrowhead and hoping the Patriots aren't clicking like they were in Week 1 when they faced them.

4th and 2 at the Steeler 6 with the score 12-3, why didn't the Chiefs take the 3 point field goal to get some points on the board? Would have made it 12-6 with a Touchdown in their next drive giving them the lead if they hold Pittsburgh instead they've got nothing. There's still 14 minutes to play in the 4Q, I don't understand that call.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Oct 15th 2017 »

Matt77 Posted: 19:41 Oct15 2017 Post ID: 3437252
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Wow.

What a win for Miami. Like I said, everyone said they had no chance, and that was why they had a chance of winning. But boy oh boy, after trailing 0-17 that should've been a wipeout. Atlanta do not learn. Bloody hell. Jay Cutler was better, but still average. Still no 30 yard+ passes. Ajayi rushed for 130 yards though. At 3-2 this was what I expected would be the record at this point.

And KC...oh KC. The one week I tip them after tipping against them the last 2 weeks, they lose, to an average Pittsburgh team. That is all I need to see. I am officially and permanently off the bandwagon. No chance in hell they will be in the Superbowl. Warrior, you are a football mastermind, and you should've stuck with your gut!

My 2 upset picks (New Orleans, Los Angeles Chargers) came through which was nice. Oakland are done. Knew Carr would struggle. New Orleans however, might be for real. Scoring 52 against a supposedly good this season Detroit defense is amazing. But their D really is awful. Warrior, you are a football mastermind.

That is horrible news for Green Bay. As much as I hate them no-one deserves to go down with a big injury. No idea who will win that division now. All teams look mediocre.

San Francisco have permanently started Beathard as the new QB. Warrior you are a football mastermind.

6-6 so far this week. Decent considering the upsets that happened. Playing conservative would've given me 4-8.

And Warrior, you are a football mastermind, but please:
The New Football Mastermind said:I have a strange feeling about their match against Miami. Like either Atlanta will tear Miami to shreds, or Miami will suffocate Atlanta's offense completely. Miami haven't intercepted the opposing QB yet this season. It's bound to happen eventually. If Atlanta lose to Miami, at home, it's panic stations.

The Football Mastermind said:I wish that would be the case, I really do, but I know it will be a blow out. Our overall defense is only ranked high because we?ve played a game less than everyone and our run game is decent, but our secondary is spotty at best. Matty Ice, the same we passed on in the draft so many years ago, is gonna show why we shouldve selected him. XD

He sure proved that when he threw that (unlucky I know) interception in field goal range.

I'm sorry it's bragging but it needs to be done!!!

« Last edited by Matt77 on Oct 15th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Warrior13 Posted: 23:48 Oct15 2017 Post ID: 3437254
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Eh, if you actually think about it, both of us were right in our own ways: me for the first half, and you for the second half; we both lost with our pick in that game, but we both won with our team pulling through with a win. Still, I give you credit, because you were dead right in how we could win. ;)

I knew I should've kept my Steelers upset pick. Just goes to show that KC continues to be nothing special.

Y'all see CJ Beathard earn the starting QB job for the 49ers? Sure, he didn't come away with a win, but giving your team a shot when coming in 17-0 is pretty remarkable. If you guys remember, I picked Watson to be the best Starting Rookie QB at the beginning of the year, with CJ Beathard as a dark horse. I don't think any rookie QB will touch Watson this year unless he suddenly crumbles, but if Beathard can get the 49ers anywhere close to 6 or 7 wins, he deserves some high praise too.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Oct 15th 2017 »
Sanzano Posted: 01:45 Oct16 2017 Post ID: 3437264
Sanzano
+
Looks like San Francisco's interest in Kirk Cousins will now be over with the emergence of Beathard.

Can't believe how bad Kansas City were in the first half of their game, they looked hopeless all over the field. The score 19-13 gives the impression of a close game, it was anything but. The Steelers should have put up at least 30 points.

I'll be interested to see how the Chiefs fare in the next three weeks when they go to Oakland, play at home to Denver and then away at Dallas. If they don't win at least two of those three games I'll concede that Warrior13 is correct and Kansas aren't as good as I thought they were. At the moment I'm putting their game against Pittsburgh down to a bad match-up for them.

Not sure what to make of Miami though, if they had a decent Quarterback they'd be going places. Nothing wrong with their heart.

Matt77 Posted: 02:59 Oct16 2017 Post ID: 3437265
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
That Miami defense wants to be elite. Held Atlanta (in Atlanta) to their season average of 17 points against. They are the 3rd best scoring defense (84 points in 5 games at an average of 16.8pts). No team has exceeded 20 points against them. And as predicted, they finally picked off the opposing QB! Yes 1 pick in 5 games is bad but it's a start. If we start picking them off 2-3 times a game (which this defense showed last season they are very capable of doing) and forcing a fumble each game, watch out.

The problem though, is that this offense is terrible. Yes they scored 20 points in a half which is brilliant, but 0 in the first half. That's 3 first-half shutouts now, along with 1 complete shutout. They need to take this momentum back home and claim revenge over New York Jets. It needs to be a statement, high-scoring win. Something like 31-10. If Miami had a quality QB they would be the 2nd best team in the AFC right now. But sadly Jay Cutler WILL hold them back. And there's no way he gets benched. Adam Gase doesn't bench QBs no matter how bad they are doing.

Washington would've lost that game had Hoyer not started. So Dennis you should consider that performance a loss, despite getting a W. To win by 2 points, against a 0-6 team is awful, considering they missed a field goal. Adding in all missed kicks to points, that game goes to overtime at 27-27.

Denver are a disgrace. To lose to the 0-5 Giants, at home, while they are flailing and you have come off your bye week, while boasting a great defense that also stops the running game, but to give up well over 100 yards to a single player, is disgusting. If you put in an effort like that you are going no where come playoffs, if you even make it. After it looked like all 4 AFC West teams had good chance of contending for a playoff spot, it's now an average division which will have no more than 2 teams in the playoffs.

Adrian Peterson ran for 134 yards off 26 carries, for 2TDs. Arizona got out to 31-0 lead, only to be outscored 7-33 from there on. Clearly shows that there is life for Arizona, but they are too inconsistent. I mean geez. One more touchdown to Tampa Bay and they win it.

6-7 so far in tipping. I'm guessing all the experts would be at a similar record too.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Sanzano Posted: 03:51 Oct16 2017 Post ID: 3437266
Sanzano
+
This is turning into a strange season, it's getting to the point I look at the games each week and it's hard picking a sure shot certainty. The teams that are supposed to win easily are either being upset or struggle against the spread. There doesn't appear to be a team that is outstanding in all departments, each team seems to have a weakness that can be exploited by another team that just so happens to be strong in that department. To be honest at the moment I wouldn't feel comfortable putting money on any team to win the Super Bowl, I wouldn't be surprised if an outsider puts together a good run at the end of the season and wins it, a team like Philadelphia or Carolina.

It's a shame Miami don't have a decent Quarterback, I enjoy watching the teams that have intimidating defenses. The 85 Bears, early 80's Raiders and the Saints Dome Patrol come straight to mind.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Oct 16th 2017 »

Matt77 Posted: 04:37 Oct16 2017 Post ID: 3437271
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It's looking like a team that has both a passing game and a rushing game, with a balanced D. is the one who will win it. This is a list based on which teams have good offenses and defenses, but don't have a really poor stat. If they do they needed to be very good to the corresponding part of the O/D. Ie if a team has a very good pass D, but a poor rush D, they still stay on as they cancel each other out. But if a team had a poor pass offense, but just a mediocre rush offense, they don't feature. As far as I can tell, this only leaves these teams as possibilities:

New England
New Orleans
Atlanta
Washington
Philadelphia
Los Angeles Rams
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Houston

KC were on this list but their poor rush D and just mediocre pass D got them cut. As were some others. This list actually seems about right. These teams combine for a record of 31-20. Dallas is the only one with the losing record, and their stats only just got them on this list. I was going to make a comment about New Orleans being a sneaky SB contender, and their stats prove that I have logic. These teams are the most balanced teams, and I'm fairly sure one of these teams will win the Superbowl.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 07:58 Oct16 2017 Post ID: 3437273
Sanzano
+
Lol, Washington are hopless at Rushing, you can take them off the list. Atlanta are chokers, they can come off of it as well. New Orleans are too average as are the Los Angeles Rams and Houston. Dallas could potentially come on strong now knowing that Green Bay are out of the equasion now that Aaron Rogers is out for 8-10 weeks.

That leaves New England, Pittsburgh (no surprises with those two) and Philadelphia. I must admit I don't know a lot about Philadelphia but this season what I have heard has been good, I'm beginning to wonder if they will be the surprise team that will emerge this season. They have to play Dallas twice and they've beaten Washington already in the season opener. The Redskins play the Eagles this week (23rd October). Should be interesting...

Matt77 Posted: 09:38 Oct16 2017 Post ID: 3437274
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
You won't believe this. I can't either. Washington rank as the 10th best rushing team in the league, with 122.8 yards rushing per game. They average 4.1 yards per carry on rushes too. So no, they stay on the list.

New Orleans have the 5th best passing offense, rank 14th in rushing, and rank 28th in passing defense, but are 11th in rushing defense. The decent rush defense made me just cancel out the awful pass D. They also rank equal 5th for interceptions (7) & equal 7th for sacks (16.0). Those are fairly even stats I'd say. Yes the pass D needs serious improvement, but they did shutout Miami, who just outscored Atlanta 20-0 away from home in a half. They also created 5 turnovers against Detroit.

Yes Atlanta are chokers, but the stats say they have the ability to make it. 6th in pass offense, 11th in rush offense, 12th in pass defense, & 13th in rush defense. That's a pretty balanced team really. Based on that I have to keep them in consideration.

Maybe LA Rams aren't proven yet (still have the stats to prove otherwise though), but Houston are. They were thrashed 29-7 against Jacksonville in week 1 when Tom Savage started. Since then it's been an ugly 13-9 Cincy win, a heartbreaking 30-33 loss to NE away from home, a 57-14 demolition job against a Tennessee team who the week before beat Seattle, a 34-42 loss to the then 5-0 Chiefs, and now a 33-17 (was 33-3 at 3QT) win against Cleveland. In the last 4 weeks they have put up 164 points! That is insane. Previously I've bagged Houston, saying they are trash and deserve to lose every game because they had Brian Hoyer and then Brock Osweiler (lol I need to quickly note here that he completed 2 passes for Denver today lol. I didn't even know he signed with his old team) as QB. Their elite defense always carried them through. Yes, now they have key injuries to the D and are leaking points, but they have a pretty good chance when their QB scored 9TDs & 1 rushing TD in 2 games.

The only 2 teams I'd consider taking off that list are New Orleans & Dallas.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:33 Oct17 2017 Post ID: 3437316
Sanzano
+
You sure the Redskins have the 10th best rushing game in the NFL? That doesn't sound right, from what I've seen I'd say they were between 20-25 place. Perine gets maybe 3 yards a carry if he's lucky, which suprises me as the guy is built like a tank and is the strongest physical running back in the league (holds the NFL combine record for bench press for a running back). Chris Thompson is a fifth round draft choice and Robert Kelley is a former undrafted free agent. Hardly what I'd call pedigree running backs.

Adrian Peterson is still a dangerous runner, I saw his highlights this morning and that guy still has moves that leaves defenders for dead. I wish he played for the Redskins, he's better than the three Washington has put together.

I was looking at the power rankings this morning and Washington come in at number 6. Apparently they are saying the passing game is lethal, it didn't look that good against San Francisco on Sunday, the Redskins should have buried the 49rs by half-time.

Top 10 Power Rankings as of week 7 are:

1: Kansas City
2: Philadelphia
3: Carolina Panthers
4: New England Patriots
5: Pittsburgh Steelers
6: Washington Redskins
7: Denver Broncos
8: Minnesota Vikings
9: Atlanta Falcons
10: Los Angeles Rams

I'm surprised Atlanta are so low down and Washington are so high up to be honest.

Can Miami beat the Jets? The Jets have been showing some resilience lately, they were giving the Patriots problems in their game Sunday, at one point it was 14-0.

Can the Falcons get revenge over the Patriots this week when they face each other or do they drop another game?

Redskins against Philadelphia is the most interesting game for me the coming weekend. I'll be surprised if Washington win it as it is being played at Lincoln Financial Field and they've already beaten the Skins in Washington. I think this game will end up something like 24-21.

Matt77 Posted: 03:15 Oct17 2017 Post ID: 3437323
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Washington are definitely the 10th best rushing offense. The list looks correct, as the top 3 are Jacksonville, Houston, & Chicago.

That power rankings top 10 is completely wrong. How are Carolina 3rd??? How are Denver 7th, after losing, at home, to the 0-5 Giants who are basically playing backups??? How are Washington 6th, after being outscored 9-24 by the 0-6 49ers in the later part of the game??? Minnesota???

Mine would be:

1. Kansas City
2. Philadelphia
3. New England
4. Houston
5. Carolina
6. Pittsburgh
7. Atlanta
8. Los Angeles Rams
9. Washington
10. New Orleans

Carolina, Denver, and Minnesota are all overrated. Carolina still feature at 5 for me but the other 2 don't deserve to be there (10-23 loss to NYG @ home, 20-17 escape win against Chicago).

« Last edited by Matt77 on Oct 17th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 04:30 Oct17 2017 Post ID: 3437332
Sanzano
+
Your list makes more sense to me Matt. Mine would be:
1. Kansas City
2. New England
3. Philadelphia
4. Carolina
5. Pittsburgh
6. Atlanta
7. Detroit
8. Seattle
9. Washington
10. Dallas

I have a feelng the Cowboys will come on strong the second half of the season and Seattle will cause a few upsets along the way with their defense. I'm keeping an eye on Cam Newton and the Panthers as I'm reading reports that the Quarterbacks surgically repaired shoulder is back to its 2015 NFL MVP best which makes Carolina a dangerous team.

Matt77 Posted: 05:34 Oct17 2017 Post ID: 3437336
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Cam's shoulder was great Thursday night, when he threw 3 INTs lol.

I'm not sure you can have NE at 2nd spot just yet. Yes they outscored NYJ 24-3 after their fast start, but the fact they were trailing 0-14 to a team tipped to finish dead last is a worry.

I'm not sold on Detroit anymore. Stafford is carrying an injury, and since he will have to make all the plays due to their poor running game, it may take its toll. He threw 3INTs and lost 2 fumbles against New Orleans.

I think Seattle will eventually improve but I don't think they've quite earned the right to be as high as 8th. They scored 0TDs against Green Bay, beat SF 12-9 after trailing 6-9, lost to the mediocre Titans (who the next week conceded 57 points), thrashed a lowly Colts team, and then got their first meaningful result in a 16-10 win against LA Rams away from home. Based on their last game they are 8th or higher, but you need to consider their mediocre form this season.

-----------------------------------------------------

San Francisco must be the best, and unluckiest 0-6 team in recent history. After being thrashed 23-3 by Carolina in the opener, they lost to Seattle by 3 points after leading by 3, LA Rams by 2 points after a missed XP forced them into a failed 2-point conversion which would've tied the game, Arizona by 3 points (OT) after scoring first and giving up a TD in the last minute or so, Indianapolis by 3 points (OT), and now a 2 point loss to Washington due to a missed field goal earlier. Since week 1 their net points are -13 in 5 losses.

Think about it. If they had been very lucky in some games, or not have had large deficits, it is possible for this team to have been 5-1. They have Dallas next week, then Philadelphia, and then go for a rematch against Arizona. By that rematch stage they will sadly be 0-8.

-----------------------------------------------------

Also on a side note, I thought I should mention how good it is to have a team that can hold a lead. Since 2015, Miami are 11-0 when leading at half time. And 15-3 since 2014. It's nice to know the Miami organisation have built a team that doesn't let teams come from behind and win very often. Imagine if Atlanta had this culture. They would have their first SB title in their history, and would've destroyed Miami.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Oct 17th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 11:57 Oct18 2017 Post ID: 3437395
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
My Week 7 Picks:
Chiefs (Tough Game. Hoping Chiefs avenges last week's loss.)
Bills (Tough Game. Went with Bills because Bucs might not have Winston.)
Panthers (Bears field will play a role, but Panthers got something to prove.)
Titans (Browns are just too horrible right now.)
Saints (Not picking Packers until they win without Rodgers.)
Colts (Tough Game. Went with home team.)
Rams (Tough Game. Went with home team.)
Dolphins (Week 4 Payback)
Vikings (Tough Game. Baltimore is too hot/cold so far.)
49ers (UPSET!!!)
Steelers (Easy Pick. They better not disappoint.)
Broncos (Tough Game... Went with the better D)
Seahawks (Giants' win last week was a fluke)
Falcons (Super Bowl Payback)
Eagles (Have to pick them at this point... :/)

I finally beat you Matt with posting picks first. :P
Matt77 Posted: 21:10 Oct18 2017 Post ID: 3437407
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
SF will not beat Dallas. Elliot cheated his way out of his ban, again.

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 21:30 Oct18 2017 Post ID: 3437408
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Believe it will happen, and it will happen. ;)
Sanzano Posted: 01:53 Oct19 2017 Post ID: 3437409
Sanzano
+
That's a pretty good assessment Warrior13, I have to agree with all your picks except the 49rs beating Dallas, love to see it happen but with Rogers and the Packers out of the race the Cowboys must see it as a golden opportunity to take advantage knowing they are no longer a serious factor stopping them from reaching the Super Bowl. The San Francisco 49rs must be absolutely demoralised playing well and having a 0-6 record, I still can't get my head around them losing to Washington last Sunday because I'm telling you that game was won.

I'm also going to go with Arizona beating the Rams, if Adrian Peterson plays like he did last week the Rams are in trouble.

There's obviously going to be a couple of upsets in there somewhere, trying to figure out what games they are is difficult this week. I'm hoping it's the Washington Redskins beating Philadelphia but I think that's more like wishful thinking on my half. You never know, that lucky escape last week against the 49rs after coming off the bye week may have woken them up. I know the Eagles beat the Redskins in week one but Washington always lose the opener to the season no matter who they are playing.

Matt77 Posted: 04:01 Oct19 2017 Post ID: 3437412
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
My Week 7 Predictions: (This Season: 50-41 [54.9%]) (Last Week: 7-7) This Week: 11-4)

Kansas City 34-17 over Oakland
Buffalo 16-14 over Tampa Bay
Minnesota 23-20 over Baltimore
Miami 33-27 over New York Jets in
overtime
Los Angeles Rams 29-27 over Arizona
Jacksonville 20-17 over Indianapolis
New Orleans 26-23 over Green Bay

Carolina 31-20 over Chicago
Tennessee 26-16 over Cleveland
Dallas 24-23 over San Francisco
Denver 24-21 over Los Angeles Chargers in overtime
Pittsburgh 27-20 over Cincinnati
Seattle 30-17 over New York Giants

Atlanta 34-28 over New England in overtime
Philadelphia 28-21 over Washington

Oakland v KC will not be a tough game. Oakland couldn't even beat KC when they were playing well (Oakland were 12-1 excluding KC losses & the Denver game he missed). Now they are 2-4 and playing terribly. Carr is no doubt carrying an injury too. KC will be pisssed about last week.
I see no possible way that Indy can win that game. Andrew Luck will not play, and has stopped practicing. The Jags have an elite defensive group that will hunt Brisset all day. They are better off playing away, as they are 2-1 away from home, 1-0 in London, & 0-2 at home. I strike that cause Fournette isn't playing.
Personally I don't see LA Rams dropping their game. Yes Arizona looked good in the first half, but after leading 31-0 they were outscored 7-33 to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Gurley is in great form & Goff isn't doing too much wrong. Beating the Jags away from home is much better than beating Tampa Bay at home. Just remember, Arizona had to beat Indy & SF in overtime. They could've easily been 1-5.
I think SF can keep it close in their game, but I predict on the last play with 8 seconds left, and SF leading 23-17, Elliot will score a touchdown, making a mockery of the legal system and breaking the hearts of the SF faithful. The extra point will be good (when does Dan Bailey miss a kick?)

« Last edited by Matt77 on Oct 23rd 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 23:08 Oct19 2017 Post ID: 3437460
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Oakland defeated Kansas City 31-30 after trailing 21-30 at 3QT

What a way to choke if you're KC. It wasn't even a close result. Oakland missed 2 FGs. It should've been 30-30 before the game-winning touchdown with 0 seconds to play. They also had a touchdown reversed a few plays before. Both QBs played great games (3TDs, 0INTs) and didn't turn the ball over in any way. But both defenses are pretty average. The 5-0 red-hot start for KC is gone now, and NE could be equal top of the AFC by the end of the week. Good thing I never put KC on my list of SB contenders.

I really didn't expect the Oakland offense to pick up, & the KC defense to be awful. Oakland have struggled whenever they played KC in recent times.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 67 of 461
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | ... | 459 | 460 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close