Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NFL - Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 75 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 03:19 Nov24 2017 Post ID: 3439294
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
New England and LA Chargers met this season, in LA, and NE won 21-13. Not a blow out at all, but they were in control most of the match after coming back from 0-7 down. Seems like they would win again, especially if it was a NE home game.

LA Chargers should be 7-4 right now. In week 1 they kicked a FG right at the end of the game to tie the scores, but Denver were sneaky and used a timeout as the play was going ahead, so the FG didn't count. After, the kicker missed it. If that kick made it, they would've gone to overtime, where LA Chargers had all the momentum (would've been 17 unanswered points in the 4th quarter). Then, they missed 2 FGs against Miami, including one to win the game. Those 2 blunders were because of a kicker they no longer have. Since their 0-4 start they are 5-2. Their 4 losses after week 2 were Kansas City (while in red-hot form), Philly, New England, & Jacksonville (OT). They may just fall short of making playoffs because of their poor start (only 1 team in history has made playoffs after starting 0-4) and because Baltimore are just ahead, but they definitely deserve that 6th seed over an inconsistent Ravens team that got murdered by Blake Bortles 7-44, and who lost to Chicago.

You can't say Washington were lucky in that game. They were in control ever since I started following the match. At that stage they were down 0-3, but for probably half the time I followed, it was a replay of Washington being at their 40 and advancing to the NYG 40, Cousins getting sacked, and a punt inside NYG's 20. Then NYG would go 3 and out, and punt back to the Washington 40. The match only changed once a Washington RB dropped the ball and hence gave up a TD. After that NYG scored 0 compared to Washington's 10. They had the territory battle won all night. But yes, there were some dreadful errors or bad decisions:
- A Washington player runs into the end zone, cancelling out a fantastic punt inside NYG's 10, and making it a touchback
- A RB drops the ball leading to a pick-6
- Cousins getting sacked on a play where it was imperative he didn't get sacked (it meant they couldn't kick a FG)
- Cousins giving away a delay of game penalty right before his pick-6
- Cousins giving away a delay of game penalty on a 4th and 1, meaning they had to punt
- Kicking an awful 30-yard punt after the above error
If they were playing any team other than the Browns, they would've lost after those mistakes. They always had this game won, but you see what I mean about them playing to the level of their opposition.

Since Minnesota beat Detroit it gives them a 3-game lead, and while initially I thought that was pretty much the end for Detroit, have a look at their schedule. Baltimore (away), Tampa Bay (away), Chicago (home), Cincinnati (away), & Green Bay (home) await. More likely than not they go 4-1 in that stretch (with a loss to Baltimore) and finish 10-6, which should be enough for playoffs. There's also a decent chance they go undefeated and lock in playoffs with 11-5. If they do snag s wildcard, it would be interesting to see who misses out. 2 of Seattle, Carolina and Atlanta would, in that case. Also watch for LA Rams to slip up and potentially miss out altogether at playoffs.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 24th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 21:24 Nov24 2017 Post ID: 3439316
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
My Week 12 Predictions: (This Season: 96-64 [60.0%]) (Last Week: 9-5) (This Week: 12-4)

Detroit 27-24 over Minnesota
LA Chargers 27-20 over Dallas
Washington 30-20 over New York Giants

Tennessee 29-26 over Indianapolis in overtime
Philadelphia 29-16 over Chicago
Carolina 24-20 over New York Jets
New England 42-10 over Miami
Atlanta 31-21 over Tampa Bay
Cincinnati 21-20 over Cleveland

Kansas City 27-0 over Buffalo
Seattle 28-24 over San Francisco
New Orleans 31-26 over LA Rams
Jacksonville 23-20 over Arizona

Oakland 30-27 over Denver
Pittsburgh 35-13 over Green Bay
Baltimore 30-16 over Houston

Was tempted by a lot of upset picks, but held off since my record is equal to one and better than another of NFL.com's 'experts'. Tennessee, Carolina, Seattle, & Jacksonville better watch out. When Miami were heading to Atlanta, I could see a glimmer of hope. But there is absolutely none in this game. I will fall off my chair if Miami win. I'll even be happy if they get within 14 points. Miami haven't beat Tom Brady playing a full game, in New England since I think 2000.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 27th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Sanzano Posted: 04:09 Nov25 2017 Post ID: 3439323
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
You can't say Washington were lucky in that game.

That made me laugh Matt, any team that makes the seven mistakes in a game you mentioned and walks away on top is lucky, like you say if the Redskins had of been playing a decent team they would have got punished. You could maybe get away with two or three of those mistakes but not seven and expect to win. I suppose Washington deserved a bit of luck after the way they shockingly lost last week agains the Saints.

Again, I can't argue with any of your predictions, they are all the ones I would have gone for except we both know they are not all going to be correct so I'm going to take a chance on a couple I think my pull out a win.

Green Bay pulling off a win against a Pittsburgh team that aren't quite as good away from home. The Packers have to win to keep up with the pack (no pun intended) in the NFC and will be desperate to win this game.

The Rams maybe looking at the Redskins against the Saints game last week and finding a weakness they can exploit as they sneak a close victory. I've noticed that teams that have miraculous wins have a habit of playing aweful the following week.

Buffalo maybe getting back on track and beating a Kansas City team that is embroiled in a quarterback controversy and not playing particularly well lately.

Matt77 Posted: 06:26 Nov25 2017 Post ID: 3439328
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
My point with Washington was that they were lucky they were only playing the New York Giants, at home, but it wasn't lucky that they won. Given that they made a handful of mistakes, yet won by 10 points says everything about that particular game. Without the mistakes, that would've probably been a 24-3 win.

I really can't see Brett Hundley beating Pittsburgh. Yes Pittsburgh are mediocre away from home but Green Bay just got shutout by a top defense. They face another top defense. Pittsburgh also find ways to escape with wins even when they are playing awful (trailing 3-17 against Indy, yet win). I'd love for Pittsburgh to lose though.
EDIT - Nevermind it's a Pittsburgh home game. Changing my score prediction too.

I've noticed that teams that have miraculous wins have a habit of playing aweful the following week.

That's a strange, yet very true point to make. However to me LA Rams look like what here in Australia we call flat-track bullies. That is, when a team destroys weak opposition, but fails every test against quality. Minus an impressive come from-behind win in Dallas, they've lost all their tests. I'm fully expecting New Orleans to improve to 9-2 and be comfortable all match.

Buffalo maybe getting back on track and beating a Kansas City team that is embroiled in a quarterback controversy and not playing particularly well lately.

You're forgetting that you just described Buffalo in a nutshell too. Have a conservative, yet effective QB who throws an INT once every 3 games. Bench him for a 5th round rookie who goes on to throw 5INTs from 14 passes. Switches back to the benched QB mid-game and decides to start him. Buffalo's good start fooled everyone, even me. I was cautious with them up until they thrashed Oakland, but sadly it was just the same-old Bills; just with a new disguise for their supposed playoff hopes. So often they start really well in seasons, only to be awful in the second half. It's a bold prediction, but I have Kansas City, at home, getting angry and dominating a now awful Buffalo defense, and winning in a 27-0 shutout.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 26th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 15:21 Nov26 2017 Post ID: 3439350
Sanzano
+
Lol, so much for your 27-0 shutout Matt, the Bills pulled it off and beat the Chiefs 16-10. Warrior13 was right about the Chiefs, I can't believe this is the same team that started the campaign so well, where did it all go so horribly wrong.

I didn't realise the Steelers were at home either, if that's the case I can't see the Packers getting within two scores of them, I don't think Pittsburgh have lost at home this year.

I see the Cowboys have waivered Darren McFadden, the veteran running back would be ideal for Washington until the end of the season, the Redskins management can't expect Perine to carry the load if Thompson and Kelly are not retuning from injury.

Looks like the Rams against the Saints is going to be a shootout, it's the end of the 1st quarter and it's 10-7. Goff has already thrown for 80 yards against New Orleans.

The 4th quarter is starting and the Saints are down 20-10, I don't think they are going to pull out the win this week, Goff up to this point has thrown for 322 yards and 2 Touchdowns to Bree's 80 yards. Is Bree's carrying an injury, they are poor numbers for him?

« Last edited by Sanzano on Nov 26th 2017 »

Matt77 Posted: 20:08 Nov26 2017 Post ID: 3439352
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
God. Kansas City are dreadful. The division is going to LA Chargers, & a 6th seed is up for grabs. And Jacksonville, awful. Now they have given the awful Titans the lead in the division.

Kareem Hunt rushed for 17 yards off 11 carries (1.5 yard average). Looks like there's a reason he was taken late in the draft. Teams have figured him out, and if he doesn't reinvent himself soon KC will not make playoffs at all. At 6-5 their record is still 3 wins off the necessary 9-7 record. They played at home too! Great upset pick I must say.

Not that surprised New Orleans lost even though I expected them to win. I guess I was wrong about LA Rams. Their defense is very good too, so that's probably why Brees' numbers are down. And I forgot they beat Jacksonville earlier too, making 3 decent teams they've beaten. Interesting thing is, that New Orleans & Carolina are tied in their division (NO have the tiebreaker). Now I really fear that Atlanta may sweep New Orleans while they are in this cold patch of form. Heck, they may even miss playoffs if they're not careful. Another great upset pick by you!

I thought Arizona would keep it close, but just lose. Looks like Blaine Gabbert has found some form at Arizona. His numbers aren't amazing, but they're good enough for a starter, especially while Arizona have no other QBs available. Hard to know who would've won if Arizona missed their end of game 57-yard FG.

Yes Tennessee are 7-4, but they are awful. Week after week they escape with tight wins against poor opposition. They will get murdered come playoffs. Absolutely destroyed. Were trailing 6-16 at one stage. No matter who wins the division, it looks like Tennessee and Jacksonville will play that week. Hard to know who will choke the hardest.

Philly flattened Chicago 31-3. Hard to say this team will falter come playoffs; they are taking no game lightly at the moment.

I can't believe it, Green Bay are leading at QT 14-6 over Pittsburgh, IN Pittsburgh. Pittsbuegh scored first, missed the PAT, and Brett Hundley put together 54 yard and 39 yard TDs.

Pittsburgh are going to win again while playing awful football. Green Bay got to GB 31 & took 2 sacks, then decided to go for a 57-yard FG in the hardest place to kick long-range FGs & miss it. Then Pittsburgh instantly march down the field and score a TD. Both teams deserve to lose. I can't believe this Steelers team will be 9-2. Disgraceful.

...and those dogs stole it, again, with 2 long passes with 30 seconds left and a 53-yard FG.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 26th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 02:28 Nov27 2017 Post ID: 3439363
Sanzano
+
If Green Bay were playing at home like I initially assumed they would have beat Pittsburgh. I can't believe Pittsburgh made such hard work of that game at home, I expected them to win easily.

We'll see how good Philadelphia are next week when they journey to Seattle to take on the Seahawks. As far as I am concerned if Wentz can go there and get a victory he's the real deal and the Philadelphia will have a great chance of beating New England in the Super Bowl.

Redskins play the Cowboys on Thursday night and need to win otherwise the season is over for them. Green Bay dropping a game to Pittsburgh done them a little favour. I'm hoping the Vikings can do Washington one next Sunday and beat the Falcons so Atlanta drops a game in the race to the wild card spots in the NFC. Either the Panthers or the Saints are goint to drop a game next week, probably the Panthers so that helps as well. I have a feeling Seattle will beat Philadelphia next week, but I hope I'm wrong as again the Seahawks dropping a game helps Washington. I hate it when you have to not only win your game but also worry how half a dozen other teams are doing.

Matt77 Posted: 06:43 Nov27 2017 Post ID: 3439369
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I disagree. Pittsburgh would've still found a way to steal that match no matter where they played. That's the type of team they are, and why I'm starting to hate them more and more. They are dogs. I want New England to beat them 49-0 when they play. If Antonio Brown played for a different team Pittsburgh are probably a 7-4 team. He is a beast.

Considering Atlanta beat Seattle at their fortress, and Seattle have 0 RBs & injuries all over the defense, I'd say Philly will win. And don't forget Blair Walsh. He missed another FG yesterday. If this were a healthy team I'd take Seattle, but this is the Seattle Wilsons.

That's harsh for Atlanta to get Minnesota. Minnesota know it is key to get the #2 seed if they want to make it to a home SB clash. Atlanta should lose that game putting them further back in the wildcard hunt, & with 3 division games against quality opposition left. I'd say New Orleans get it together and beat an overrated Panthers team at home, since they thrashed them 34-13 away from home early in the season. The interesting thing is, that I don't see Carolina AND Atlanta both making playoffs since they'll play again, & play New Orleans either once or twice. There's too many possibilities for losses there. Seattle look very vulnerable with their injured defense and may struggle to make it. To me Detroit are a lock (their schedule is very easy) for now and it's down to Atlanta or Carolina, Seattle, & Washington. What you need is for New Orleans to sweep Atlanta & beat Carolina, and for Atlanta to beat Carolina when they play later on. Then you need LA Rams to get it together and avenge their loss to Seattle, & Philly to prove their worth and beat Seattle next week.

I see what you mean about relying on other results, but realistically if Washington win out and finish 10-6 that should give them a very good chance of making it. Even 9-7 gives them a tiny chance. They have the tiebreaker over Seattle. First they need to finally beat Dallas, and then have a go at their big test against LA Chargers. I think if they aren't 7-6 by the end of that, then it's over. They'll probably drop a game to a weak team. Look at what Arizona did to the previously 7-3 Jaguars.

I know we haven't even finished this week's matches, but next week a match that looks interesting despite it not being talked about is Cincinnati hosting Pittsburgh. Sadly it is in primetime, but eventually the Bungles need to win one of them. Pittsburgh are NOT a 9-2 team form-wise, and Cincy are back in the wildcard race at 5-6. At their best they can beat anyone (beat an in-form Buffalo 20-16, & should've beaten Green Bay (in Green Bay) but instead lost in overtime). Division matches are always interesting no matter the records of the teams. If Pittsburgh play the way they played today, they will lose.

I've gone over the NFC wildcard race, but in the AFC it is much easier. Kansas City now enter it, as according to a poll on the NFL website people overwhelmingly think LA Chargers will win the division. Personally I think KC will get it together and win the division on tiebreaker 10-6 to LA Chargers' 10-6. One of the 2 then in my mind will easily get a wildcard spot. Then with Jacksonville & Tennessee also battling for the division title, one of them will also get a spot. Buffalo, Oakland, & Cincinnati are absolutely gone. Baltimore have a glimmer of hope but they have Detroit next week, and still need to play this week.

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 20:19 Nov27 2017 Post ID: 3439389
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
God, it's a snoozer on MNF. 7-0. Houston unexpectidly scored a TD on their first possession, but since then no-one has scored. Although now as I type this Baltimore make a 22-yard pass on 4th down.

Baltimore intercepted Tom Savage again and will close out a 23-16 win. If Baltimore bother to try score another TD I'll correctly predict the final score for the first time ever, but usually teams just kneel late in games. And they're kneeling.

Both teams have played pretty bad football, especially on offense. Houston's offense was probably a 5/10 and Baltimore's a 3/10. However Baltimore's D forced 2INTs and a fumble while Houston were just in Baltimore territory and within 4 points. Houston forced 0 turnovers. They also allowed the Baltimore punter to throw a 22-yard pass on 4th down (which eventually lead to a TD tieing scored 7-7) and then a long rushing gain on 4th down (which eventually lead to a TD which gave them a 14-7 lead). 75% of teams would've destroyed Baltimore tonight. They are not playoff material.

Joe Flacco threw for 141 yards against the awful Houston defense.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:32 Nov28 2017 Post ID: 3439390
Sanzano
+
I thought the TV networks in the US had a deal with the NFL where they could choose in advance which game they wanted to broadcast on Monday Night Football to stop bore snores like this happening? What general interest was there in Baltimore vs Houston, both teams are just in the competition to fill up the numbers, niether has a chance of winning the Super Bowl. The game that should have been chosen was New Orleans against the LA Rams, to me that was a no brainer...

I see Kirk Cousins is behind only the living legend, Tom Brady in the Quarterback stats leading up to week 12. He's got a Quarterback ranking of 101% which is also impressive. Washington management must be kicking themselves, the guy has put up spectacular numbers two years running now and still he's not offered a big contract. This years numbers are more impressive than last years as he doesn't have two big name recievers at wide out and no big name running back, the guy is literally carrying the team by himself. If Cousins finishes out the season with five or six wins and walks away from Washington the Redskins are going to look like morons.

Matt77 Posted: 02:28 Nov28 2017 Post ID: 3439392
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
The NFL can change primetime games I think after week 5, so I'm not sure why they didn't flex the game. It's probably expensive to flex games, and as we know the NFL only are about money. These are some awful or mediocre MNF games, compared to a game they could've flexed into the slot (taking into account that a team couldn't have a monday game if they played a thursday the next week):
Week 6: Indianapolis @ Tennessee (could've been Detroit @ New Orleans or Green Bay @ Minnesota)
Week 9: Detroit @ Green Bay (Kansas City @ Dallas or Atlanta @ Carolina)
This Week: Houston @ Baltimore (New Orleans @ LA Rams)
I thought there were a lot more dud games, but in Week 14 there is New England @ Miami, and Week 15 there is Atlanta @ Tampa Bay. Will be interesting if the NFL bother to get rid of 2 awful teams from primetime, especially Miami who are 0-3 in primetime this season. I can understand why the NFL sometimes leave primetime games (like Green Bay @ Pittsburgh, since that was supposed to be awful, yet was one of the best games all season) but it's rare a lowly team will perform well.

Washington ARE morons. Letting Alfred Morris go was so dumb. Almost like Miami letting Ajayi go, just a little less dumb. But still really dumb. In Morris's 3 games this season, despite being run by idiot Cowboys coaching, he's rushed for 53 yards (4.8yrd average), 91 yards (5.4yrd average), and 36 yards (4yrd average). Some of those numbers aren't great but he hasn't been getting a huge number of carries. A 4 yard average is pretty solid. Le'Veon Bell's average is 3.9 yards. Give Morris a large amount of carries and he can easily rush for 100 yards. He was tearing Philly apart, and then Dallas just stopped using him. I think if Washington still had him they would be 7-4 right now (would've beaten Kansas City & New Orleans imo).

However, if Washington get smart, they could have great success. There's no denying Josh Norman is a huge weapon on defense. There's no denying Kirk Cousins is an above average QB. If Samaje Perine can repeat some more 100 yard games like the last 2 weeks, he can balance the offense and take pressure off Cousins. If Josh Doctson continues his good form, & if Jamison Crowder repeats his last game, there are some genuine weapons on WR. Throw Jordan Reed & Terrelle Prior (both injured) back in and there's even more options. Then, draft or trade for o-line players to stop Cousins getting sacked in crucial moments, and you have a very good team. That is, if Cousins stays. I think if they make playoffs he will stay, but if they don't he may go. The less wins they get, the more likely it is. Luckily though, Washington have a much better kicker who as far as I'm aware, hasn't missed many kicks at all, and he will not cost them wins.

I think no matter what, Cousins is going to have a BIG night against Dallas. Last season when they played in Dallas Cousins threw for 449 yards (41/53) for 3TDs, 0INTs, & 0 fumbles. They lost that match 26-31 after their kicker missed 2 FGs, costing them the win. Now that Dallas are worse, & Washington have a proper kicker, it looks promising. Also this season when they played, Elliot rushed for 150 yards & 2TDs. Take those 2TDs off the score, & they tie 19-19.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 28th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 20:05 Nov28 2017 Post ID: 3439405
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Sad. New York Giants have officially decided to tank, by benching Eli Manning. Looks like he's just played his last game for New York and didn't even know it. Will be interesting to see which team he goes to next year if he keeps playing. He should since he'll have just played a shorter 12 week season.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 28th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:28 Nov29 2017 Post ID: 3439420
Sanzano
+
Lol, sounds like the NY Giants want to enter the 2018 NFL Draft and the Quarterback sweepstakes in a higher position and don't want to risk Ely Manning winning any more games for them on a lost season and at the same time keep him healthy so they can trade him in the off-season.

Looks like Dallas are going to have problems on defense tomorrow night, Sean Lee their all pro linebacker is not playing, he has a hamstring injury. I'm starting to feel good about this game, no Elliott, no Lee, and a demoralised team having lost three straight. Whoever loses the game tomorrow their season is over. I'm going to say Washington win it 24-17.

Rhys213 Posted: 02:12 Nov29 2017 Post ID: 3439421
Rhys213
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
greatPrayPray
Matt77 Posted: 04:28 Nov29 2017 Post ID: 3439423
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
In reality Washington should easily win, but I'm worried since they just can't beat Dallas. They've got to improve soon, and it could sadly be the moment they play Washington. Plus it's a Dallas home game. I'll tip Washington, but with little confidence.

I'm seeing more and more signs that New England will not win the Superbowl. Against Miami on their opening drive, they took a massive risk and went for a punter pass on 4th down when deep inside their own territory; if it failed it would've almost been a guaranteed score for Miami to get the headstart. Luckily for them it payed off, and they marched the entire field and got a TD, but it was a really stupid thing to do, especially in a division matchup where upsets are more likely. If they'd conceded and trailed 0-7, that could've given Miami a spark. Their decision to me, shows a lot of cockiness and lack of respect for the opposition, and is very un-NE like.

When you've got New England in bad form, you have to take advantage and beat them. Sadly Carolina were the only team to beat them in a close game. New England scraped past Houston (at home) 36-33 after trailing, were trailing NYJ 0-14 at one stage, and won 19-14 to Tampa Bay, who missed 3/3FGs. The scary thing is, they may lose to Pittsburgh at Heinz Field & give the mediocre Steelers a 14-2 record and the #1 seed. If teams took their chances New England would be 6-5 and the #3 seed. They didn't kick them when they were down and now the league is paying the price.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 29th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 05:17 Nov29 2017 Post ID: 3439424
Sanzano
+
I hear what you say about tipping the Redskins with little confidence Matt, although Dallas have two key injuries in Elliott and Lee the Redskins have injuries all over the field and to be honest it's amazing how Cousins is keeping the team together when you compare him with Prescott. I think this game is basically going to come down to Cousins and how well he plays, if he plays well from the get go it should be an easy game against a demoralised team otherwise it's going to be a long day that will go down to the wire. I still like my prediction of 24-17 Washington with Cousins getting 3 Touchdowns and over 300 yards.

Matt77 Posted: 09:59 Nov29 2017 Post ID: 3439427
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
If Washington win I'd say it will be something like a 34-10 thrashing, considering Dallas's recent outings (7-27, 9-37, 6-28) including 2nd half scores of (0-17, 0-30, 6-25). I think it's either a close Dallas scrappy win or a Washington whitewash.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:31 Nov30 2017 Post ID: 3439434
Sanzano
+
I hear the Dallas secondary is banged up pretty bad which is good news, the only problem though is that all the starters of the Washington Offensive line are also either banged up, or injured and not playing so it comes down to can Cousins get the ball away to the recievers before he is sacked. If he can it'll be the thrashing you say, if he can't the game is close and goes either way. I just hope getting rid of Alfred Morris does not come back to haunt the Redskins, the guy is averaging 4.8 yards per carry.

Matt77 Posted: 05:14 Nov30 2017 Post ID: 3439437
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
5.8 yards per carry* so it's even worse for Washington. I'd expect Dallas to give him 20+ carries and a 100+ yard performance. The second half will also be critical for Washington, as Dallas have been poor in several second halves: (-62)
NY Giants: 3-3
Denver: 7-21
Arizona: 21-10
LA Rams: 6-19
Green Bay: 10-23
San Francisco: 20-7
Washington: 19-6
Kansas City: 14-7
Atlanta: 0-17
Philly: 0-30
LA Chargers: 6-25
If Washington get a half time lead it will go a long way to winning. Even being tied or just down by a FG. I read somewhere that Dallas are 0-5 without Sean Lee. Lets hope is continues.

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 20:30 Nov30 2017 Post ID: 3439448
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Made a big mistake tipping Washington. Dallas are up 10-0 after 25 minutes, and are leading the turnover battle 0-3. Cousins is 4/8 for 29 yards & an INT.

Washington fumbled for a 3rd time but didn't lose possession. They should've, cause Dallas scored a TD on the punt return. Season over Washington...

Well they managed to get it to 7-17 entering the 2nd half. I just don't think they can come back, since they're away from home.

Over the off-season Washington need to dump their punter. Again there have been some awful punts. Because he must've been weary that he would punt too deep and make it at the Dallas 20, he was conservative and from the 50, punted to Dallas 16, only 4 yards better than a touchback. You mayaswell punt normally and risk the small chance it's a touchback, because punting to something like Dallas 5 goes a long way to winning the territory battle. Dallas are in the red-zone just, because of that awful punt, instead of being about 10 yards back.

5.8 yards per carry* so it's even worse for Washington. I'd expect Dallas to give him 20+ carries and a 100+ yard performance.

27 carried for 127 yards and a TD. Washington just lost 14-38 to a team that was on a 3-game losing streak, and who had their QB pass for 102 yards (50% completion rate). Perine rushed for 38 yards. Dallas have the wood over Washington officially. It seems the key to victory is having their kicker back, cause in their 3 losses he was out, and now that he's back in they win lol.

Dallas are back in the wildcard hunt, and have a realistic chance of making it...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Dec 1st 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 75 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close