Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Trumps Inauguaration

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sanzano Posted: 02:37 Jan19 2017 Post ID: 3428459
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
A couple of events coming up in the next few weeks which I hope nothing bad happens at. The first is Trumps inauguaration on the 20th January which will have very important people attending and an expected audience of 800,000 people and like the Super Bowl which is played 5th February will be viewed around the world by anyone who has a TV. I get nervous when I hear of these big events which are packed with crowds of people, they're prime targets for terror attacks. Trumps inauguaration sounds like it is going to be a nightmare to police in particular with bikers, KKK, terrorists, and 75,000 rioters all saying they will be attending the event and unlike stadium events there will be no checkpoints, people can literally join the crowds and mingle in and work their way to the front...

« Last edited by Sanzano on Jan 19th 2017 »

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 15:12 Jan19 2017 Post ID: 3428471
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Won't see much of it since I'll be at a wedding, but I hope everyone attending will be safe and smart.
balthiersbit Posted: 16:03 Jan19 2017 Post ID: 3428474
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
He might find someone to perform for it....

Whistle

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Sanzano Posted: 02:06 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428483
Sanzano
+
I hear Trumps struggling to get celebrities to attend his inauguration, is Kayne West performing? He was having cups of tea with Donald a couple of weeks ago. I've also heard there's a couple of country and western bands that are going to turn out for him but the A lister American actors and musicians don't want nothing to do with him and don't want to be seen at the event.

Zakie Posted: 05:23 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428488
Zakie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Donald Trump the 45th President of America. Today Trump has taken pledge and said to reunit the USA again.
Sanzano Posted: 05:47 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428491
Sanzano
+
Trumps definately got his work cut out, half of America wants to lynch him. I wish him well, it would be nice if he could do it.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Jan 20th 2017 »

balthiersbit Posted: 15:50 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428495
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Not just half of America, according to the news there was protests in the UK and Spain.

Matt77 Posted: 01:59 Jan21 2017 Post ID: 3428510
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
People need to just calm down and not do anything stupid like protesting for no reason. Start protesting if Trump does things like starts the process of the ban Muslims law or removed key laws created by Obama which have been doing good things for America. At the moment he hasn't actually done anything.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Warrior13 Posted: 04:55 Jan21 2017 Post ID: 3428514
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Agreed. Give the guy a shot and see what he does. They all do about the same, both good and bad, and I think he'll be no different in his running.
Sanzano Posted: 15:38 Jan22 2017 Post ID: 3428531
Sanzano
+
The media keep showing the Trump protests in cities like N.Y. and SanFrancisco but they don't show you what's happening in mid-America where most of his supporters are based. The forgotton people of mid-America must be celebrating the optimism for the future a Trump victory has brought. I just hope Trump can deliver on his promises.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Jan 22nd 2017 »

Matt77 Posted: 19:21 Jan22 2017 Post ID: 3428536
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Mid-America? Sounds like it's all of America minus California that wanted him in.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Sanzano Posted: 02:07 Jan23 2017 Post ID: 3428551
Sanzano
+
I don't think the big cities on the east coast like N.Y., Philiadelphia, and Chicago were big fans of Trump.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Jan 23rd 2017 »

Matt77 Posted: 00:22 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428575
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
That map is scary. About half the normally blue states turned red.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:55 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428577
Sanzano
+
Donald Trump is no idiot, he knew exactly what states to focus his attention on and it paid off for him. Although Hilary Clinton had 3 million more people vote for her Trump took the election by woing the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227.

Zakie Posted: 05:10 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428588
Zakie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah, I am agree with you. How Trump can be idiot?
balthiersbit Posted: 10:06 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428601
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
He is a survivor but he is an idiot. He contradicts a lot of the things he says, he obviously has little or no respect for women or the minority groups. You have to be an idiot to openly hate so many people.

He may have been elected but he's going to have a tough time. His lovely ginger wig might go grey by the end of his 4 years or whatever.

Matt77 Posted: 21:53 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428636
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
And the crazy thing is, if he has provoked so many minority groups, it must mean of all straight white not muslim or not any minority group men, a large proportion must've voted for him.

ViolinViolinViolin

Craizen Posted: 20:14 Jan26 2017 Post ID: 3428660
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I mean statistically everyone from every group/race/minority/gender whatever voted for trump. It's just all in proportion of what you thought and where you are in life.

i.e I have no interest in trump because there is no way his cabinet is gonna lobby to my needs. But on the same hand, my pre op trans/ gay friend. Voted for him. Why I don't other than the reason of "I didn't care for Hillary." At this point it doesn't really matter it's done. But people are realizing, hey...maybe this was bad. And hopefully that's enough for white majority that got him office to keep from being completely out of control
Sanzano Posted: 01:44 Jan27 2017 Post ID: 3428663
Sanzano
+
Trump does not hang around, I can see why he's a billionaire. He's not been in office a week yet and already doing what he said he would do and there's major changes underway. Apart from Engands Prime Minister all the other countries around the world are steering clear of him at the moment and observing from a distance. I bet there's plenty of people currently living in the US illegally that are now extremely worried as to their predicament as Trump is determined to get rid of them and not turn a blind eye like previous administrations.

balthiersbit Posted: 16:07 Feb01 2017 Post ID: 3428742
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yeah it doesn't surprise me that Thatcher is kissing his ar..I mean supporting him.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close