Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Sanzano Posted: 01:45 Feb16 2017 Post ID: 3429325
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Do you have any ideas who the villain in the new Star Wars movie will be? An existing character from one of the previous movies or graphic novels or an entirely new menace created especially. I've heard a rumour there is going to be a twist in the plot for Star Wars VIII, Rey will turn dark and Kylo Renn will turn into the hero. I can't see it myself. Benicio del Toro and Laura Dern are in the Star Wars VIII, perhaps one of them will be the villain although I did read somewhere Del Toro will be playing a rebel commander.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 16:57 Feb21 2017 Post ID: 3429473
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Who who and who?

I dont know, the twist of Rey and Ren changing roles sounds far fetched..though Rey and Ren I take it that was a conscious ying-yang decision in the naming of the protag/antagonist?

The film ended with Snoke saying to retrieve Ren to complete his training. So why would there be a new antagonist?
Reading up that Del Toro fella is meant to be the next bad guy which I dont understand. The last bad guy wasnt killed so I dont know why the need for another main bad guy!
I know Ren was pretty pathetic at times, almost comical, he had his mwhahahaha Vader parts.

Maybe if they are introducing new bad guys Ren will see the light. (no pun intended)

I know I can't resist posting in these topics but I would rather just wait and see hhahahaha.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Sanzano Posted: 01:47 Feb22 2017 Post ID: 3429483
Sanzano
+
I agree with you balthiersbit, I'd rather not know either but trying to avoid any kind of inside information on the new Star Wars movies before they are released is practically impossible, curiosity always gets the better of me.

balthiersbit Posted: 16:14 Feb22 2017 Post ID: 3429513
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
I've done so well, then I looked up who Del Toro was as the name just made me think of Spanish actors from this side of the sea.
Oh well, we don't have long to wait do we?

When I looked up the actor who plays Ren after I saw the film I was surprised they took his mask off...those are some huge anti-hollywood sized ears. Good hairdressers on set.

Sanzano Posted: 04:39 Feb24 2017 Post ID: 3429570
Sanzano
+

I cannot believe they had Kylo Renn take his mask off, totally ruined the movie, he was the new Darth Vader up until that point but as soon as the mask came off I could not take the character seriously, it didn't help much when he started having those temper tantrums, they just made me laugh. They could have at least got an actor who looked a bit psychotic with Charles Manson stare not someone who looked like a college nerd in need of a haircut.

balthiersbit Posted: 11:55 Feb24 2017 Post ID: 3429573
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
I suppose if you think about it, look at how old Anakan was when he became Darth Vadar.
He was a pain in the butt, moany, whiny and an arrogant piece of work.
Kylo is basically Darth Vadar jnr. He is young, angry, conflicted between dark and light. And he has only child sindrome lol.

Thinking about it like that, the casting choice wasn't bad it wouldn't have worked if they cast some pretty boy. He has 2 more films to mature and become his Grandad or be consumed about his actions with Han and find the light. Who knows?!
Really there was no need to keep him masked, it was a conscious choice on his behalf, not because he was disfigured or cant breathe on his own.

Did I like it? Not really but I suppose that I understand it.

Sanzano Posted: 01:36 Feb27 2017 Post ID: 3429668
Sanzano
+
Whatever Disney decide to do with Kylo Rens face in the upcomimg movies they will need to sort out his ears if they want me to take the character seriously, they look like the handles of the F.A. Cup at the moment. I see that Disney are already tinkering with Kylo's costume to make him look more like his Grandad.

balthiersbit Posted: 15:51 Feb27 2017 Post ID: 3429677
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yeah I think I saw a photo of him with a huge scar on his face.
There are so many memes on my facebook, every time I see them I think of this topic, lol

So many of them laughing at the relationship between Han and Kylo.
The only thing they could do if he refuses to get them pinned is what they did, give him long hair. Hes not the most attractive fellow! Its just another example of a chauvinistic Hollywood, if he was a female she would be deemed too ugly.
Look at Jennifer Lawrence, she was deemed not hungry looking enough to play the part of Katniss in the Hunger Games. In other words they called her fat!

Oh and I liked the outfit for Kylo not sure what to think about the mask on the right.

Sanzano Posted: 10:36 Mar01 2017 Post ID: 3429695
Sanzano
+
I had a similar feeling, I'm not sure I like this hybrid mask based on Darth Vader. I would have liked to have seen a totally new mask. It's almost as if Disney are trying to bring Darth Vader back bit by bit and hope the audience don't notice.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Mar 1st 2017 »

balthiersbit Posted: 11:19 Mar01 2017 Post ID: 3429700
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Tch yeah, that we will notice!

Sanzano Posted: 02:05 Mar02 2017 Post ID: 3429723
Sanzano
+
Apparently Kylo Renn has some kind of accident and is blind in one eye in the next movie, at the moment I have no idea how this happened, I've just seen a photo of his face.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Mar 2nd 2017 »

balthiersbit Posted: 12:40 Mar02 2017 Post ID: 3429740
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
I know he was cut on his face from the Rey battle at the end but thats a little extreme. Way to make him better looking still. XD

testuser Posted: 13:22 Mar02 2017 Post ID: 3429742
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Ok so this isn't for the next movie.. but it's star wars and it's cool so I thought you lot would appreciate it.
All fun aside (and it is fun) I really want to try one of those water / speeder bike things

« Last edited by testuser on Mar 2nd 2017 »

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Sanzano Posted: 01:46 Mar03 2017 Post ID: 3429761
Sanzano
+
I know what you mean testuser, I got that feeling as well watching that video. I rolled up when that scruffy looking fellow dressed up as Han Solo aappeared on screen.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close