Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

It's Your Chance To End The Story

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
danielroxheaps Posted: 20:31 Mar20 2017 Post ID: 3430695
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
But the story must go on!

I know thats not the right phrase but who cares
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 11:38 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430725
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I care!

Not really but meh"

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

FreezShock Posted: 16:13 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430731
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 85
+
Nikki and Daniel care because they just got introduced, they want a greater share of Matt's bio page XD

I'm a wandering tactician, here to help those in need. My strategies are yours.
danielroxheaps Posted: 17:52 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430743
danielroxheaps
+
lol I don't think I appear anywhere lol

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 19:23 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430745
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
From Part 5:
"...Our current-day community contains I, Matt78, Warrior13, danielroxheaps, KingofCorn, Craizen, and Model Richard..."

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Matt77 Posted: 19:23 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430746
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It would be nice if in the final part:

- Some animals' names are reversed like fox became xof in Part 3
- It is mentioned that Alana returned as Skyward
- Sykascan Melodies make an appearance
- There is an explanation into why KinfofCorn betrayed Matt78
- The friend who sent Matt78 the letter in Part 7 appears
- Matt78's secret is revealed

Part 1: Lost & Found

Well you see, when I was a little boy, there was a small village. In the village, everyone has the names of Matt, Keyblade, Warrior, Kingof, Steelersrock, Alana & hundreds of various other names. Certain numbers were added onto the end of your names. For example Matt63, Warrior2, Steelersrock01 or Keyblade6. But the Alana & Kingof models were names differently. The Alana's had a letter after them such as Alana|B. The Kingof models always had a vegetable name after them such as KingofCucumbers. But one tragic day, the models were destroyed, or at least most of them were. I remained as Matt76, & set sail to find where my kind had gone. I couldn't find them. No Matts were to be seen. I thought all hope was lost. But then I spotted a Keyblade model. It was Keyblade19. He was dying, & needed to upgrade. I stayed with him until he upgraded & became Keyblade20. Together we searched for other models. After 8 years of travels we found one. He was laying dead on a corn field. This model was called sphynxx. We tried desperately to save him but it was too late. He had left our world. But suddenly another model, a Kingof model appeared. He was KingofCorn, & decided to join us, after his friend had died. We crossed several lands & chatted about the history of our great country America, until we found a Steelersrock model. This one was the very original; Steelersrock01. He joined us, & we crossed the seven seas searching. When we were in mainland Italy, we found a small girl. She was a model, this time an Alana model. Her name was Alana|C, & she told us of a Warrior12 found in New Mexico. We wasted no time & swam across the sea to reach New Mexico. We were greeted by the Warrior model as we expected. As time went on & we grew older & sometimes upgraded, we found more & more models & formed a community with us models. Model Richard, model Dennis & Model Mark lead the community, & we found more & more models. Eventually there were hundreds of us in the community. But near the time of 2011, we started losing models. Some ventured off to other parts & some reached the part of their lives where they could not upgrade again. The final community group was me; Matt77, KingofCorn, Warrior13, Keyblade21 & Alana|D. However, some models stayed near the outskirts of our area, & occasionally popped in every now & again.

Part 2: The Kanginningaroo Of The End

Ok so some of the final part of my last story was false. Really something devastating happened to us. On the day of December 5th, 2010, we were all relaxing in the community. Then we heard these giant, thundering leaps of doom. We looked behind us & an army of kangaroos came sprinting towards us. We made cover above our circus tents to avoid the rampage. These kangaroos seemed...different. Something was wrong with them. But then we saw! An altered model of the Kingofs; KinfofCorn! He was being dragged inside a cage by the kangaroos. As we were thinking of a plan, one of our members; Warnings, attempted an escape, but was caught by the kangaroos & locked in a separate cage. I decided I needed to make an escape of my own. I jumped off the roof & sprinted away. I entered the nearby forest & ran & ran & ran, but the kangaroos were too quick, & caught me. I was locked in a cage, & was taken away my this group of kangaroos. I never knew what happened to everyone back at the tents...

26th of March, 2011:

Well it was really a day with no surprises to begin with. Do the same thing. Try to escape. Fail, get fed the dung from places you wouldn't want to see. But this day (it was around 10 o'clock at night) I felt that this was it. The kangaroos seemed weak. They seemed weak in the 26th of January & February too. I thought; this was it. I needed to escape sneakily, get out of the forest area & get into nearby civilisation. So I did what I always do; slowly chip off the bars on the cage & then crawl out. I sneaked & hid behind whatever I could find to avoid being seen. Then, I saw my chance. I sprinted for my life out & into the dense forest area. As I was sprinting, THUD! I crashed into another person running through the forest. When we got up, we both instantly recognised each other. It was KinfofCorn, the one in the cage back at the tents. We both knew what was happening; we were both escaping from separate prisons. We knew there would be 2 times the kangaroos hunting us down. We both chose to head north. KinfofCorn mentioned a river up north. He had seen it sometimes from his cage. We ran & ran for miles & miles, finding dull cities, & eventually, we saw it. A beautiful city, the fresh river, the night lights. Immediately we headed to the city, to hopefully find help.

Part 3: The Internet, Oh What A Fine Thing!

Really when I was inside that cage with the kangaroos, I had time to think about the past. I remembered many memories which were once lost, once never gazed upon. So back to my story, KinfofCorn & I were heading to that city. To our wildest amazement, there were others in this city. Not our models, but they all seemed different. It was unbelievable. These people thrived through manual labour, friendly discussions, & a strict routine. For weeks we observed these people & noticed one thing they had which we didn't. The need for a life. These people had several places & things they needed to do; whereas us models just needed to talk. Talking was the way of life for us. Sure these people talked, but it was optional to talk. KinfofCorn decided he must venture off to the eastern side of this area, so we departed & wished each other safe lives. I never saw him again.

I sneaked inside a small building. It had a square-shaped device on a desk. In the corner of the screen, it said 30/12/11. So the date was December 30th. Guess time flies when you have to walk hundreds of kilometres to city life. I saw an icon on the bottom of the screen of an orange & blue circle. The orange was shaped similar to the animals we called Xofs. I used a device next to me and eventually made the xof circle open a menu. I could enter words into the bar on the menu page. I pressed the letter S, & in the recent searches, it had "super cheats". I clicked on that & proceeded into the page called SuperCheats. This would be my new home.

Part 4: Goodbye My Brother; Hello My Friends

At first once I had worked out how to use this thing, I would answer gamers' questions about games. Then I found forums, which had polite members chatting on them. I stayed on these forums for a week, before I saw the username of a member. It was Keyblade21. I privately messaged Keyblade21 about my past, & he recognised the stories I was telling. This was Keyblade21 from the tents! I told him I would venture back. But what about KinfofCorn? I thought of him as a brother. We traveled to many cities together before finding this one. How can I just leave without finding him, & saying the final farewell? I left instructions on this computer on how he can find me; if he ever returned, & then after notifying Keyblade21 that I was coming home, I left, & ventured for home.

9 months. 9 months it took me to get home. But I was home, & everyone I knew was there. Except KinfofCorn. And for decades & decades we talked, laughed, & had fun at home. The home I had named, SuperCheats.com

Part 5: New Beginnings, Old Friends, New Friends

Almost 3 years has passed since my last entry. When I left you, there were several things I wanted to tell you. I left you the instructions, and I was pleased you found them. I will be waiting eagerly for your return my brother!

Stay safe, come back to us; Matt78

Yes, I upgraded. Today is the 23rd of December, 2015, almost 3 years since I returned home. We had our fair share of laughs and fights and troubles, and it was good. But slowly we diminished. Models left us, either with a goodbye, or nothing. Some of our best; Keyblade21, Alana|D included, left with no goodbye. Once in a blue moon Key returns, but we learn to ignore it, as it means nothing. So I take it you want to hear about KinfofCorn huh? Well, about a year ago, we had a member arrive and post under a name very similar to KinfofCorn; QueenofCorn. We communicated & it turned out to be my brother, under a false account name! He had found my instructions, and notified me of his return. He said he would be home soon and that he would be home in a few weeks. Since that message, there has been no replies. I still write to him, in the hope that he is stranded there and still sees my letters. Nevertheless, every day for the last 319 days I have waited, waited, waited, and waited.

In SuperCheats.com's new life, we had several new members pass by. Unfortunately most left us after a few days; a few weeks at most. Some of you may remember an old member Warnings, who was taken away by the kangaroos. Well, she found us again, only a few days ago! We hope she will stay around, as this new age needs all the help it can get.

But among all the dullness there was light. Just over a year ago a member named danielroxheaps (a hybrid between 3 models) found our little community. He has been with us on and off during that time, but having him has filled the gap of our missing members to some degree. Our current-day community contains I, Matt78, Warrior13, danielroxheaps, KingofCorn, Craizen, and Model Richard. We also had our mirror community, containing I, Matt78, CrypticWizard, Street Kombat, KingofCorn, and danielroxheaps.

Well, Christmas is in a few days. I will hope and pray that my brother returns to us before that date. SuperCheats.com life just isn't the same anymore...

Part 6: The Darkness & The Cold

The darkness. It's all I see at night these days. I can't sleep, can't think, don't get hungry, don't get happy. I'm dead on the inside. You ask why? Well I'm about to tell you what happened almost immediately after I informed you of my brother's message. Today is the 11th of July, 2016, almost 7 months after my last story. You know how they say time flies when you're having fun. Well it does the opposite when your life has just been ruined by one individual, or thing.

On the day after a lonely Christmas I looked out the window of my house in the community to see something. Or someone. We couldn't make out what it was at first. But when we heard the screams it revealed itself. It was an angel. We looked at it and wondered why one would scream at the sight of a stone angel. But when I blinked, I too screamed. There are certain mythical creatures in our world. I knew what this creature was.

And no it wasn't that angel from that TV show. It was a Sykascan Melody. Of course, it wasn't music, but that's just what it's called. When it sights you its eyes glow while yours do too, causing you to become stone, and crumble at a single touch.

Sykascan Melodies can transform from stone back to a human-like form. This meant this Melody was likely an individual from our world. One that wanted us dead.

It succeeded. But it left one person. One little Matt model alone, shivering away in the cold and the dark. Once Melodies sight you in their stone form, they can never again; only in their human form.

When he revealed himself I realised why he was an altered model.

Over the 7 months I have had time to reflect on what has happened. Every day I rightfully blame myself over what happened. I was the one who ran with him. I was the one who searched for him. I was the one who wanted him home. But at the same time I can live in peace knowing his dead body lies in the room next door, rotting away slowly.

Goodbye KinfofCorn. And good riddance.

Part 7: Momma Comes Home

Hello again. I think it was 4 months ago when I informed you of KinfofCorn and the Melodies. I've moved on from all of that. Members of the community that had left years ago eventually came back and joined me. The community is coming back to live, slowly. But we're ok. When I thought things couldn't get any better, I was once again amazed. The Momma came home.

The Momma is known as Nikki, Momma, Mom, Mum, or Old Woman. It's a cliche but she's the life of the party. When she came back, things were even better. Until she came and talked to me.

I had to leave. I was wanted, by a specific group of people. Their names are unknown, but they value tradition and spiritual guidance. Momma didn't know this, but she gave me a letter from an old friend. He had luckily left the community for a few weeks when the Melodies attacked. He is currently away right now. These people, let's call them The Vile, despise anything that goes against tradition and anyone that was different. In horrific cases, they would not hesitate to kill you. Most are harmless apart from a little verbal attacks but when they publicly name and shame you, life can become a living hell. If I don't leave, things will get messy. So up I got and started to pack. Until The Momma stopped me in my tracks.

She asked me what was wrong. She understood that I wouldn't want to share it yet, but she told me that she was here if I needed her. I apologised that I couldn't tell her, but insisted that I was fine. She proposed something else. That she come with me.

Before I could turn her down, she showed me her packed bags and a map of where to go. This was amazing. The Momma never shows this must interest in someone. She sat me down and explained that there were several lost models that could be recovered. These included the movie model, where each model would be named after a movie, the Keyblade model, where each would have a double digit number after it, the Alana model, where each model would have a capital letter after it, and the Cryptic model, where each model would have a character from a fantasy story after it. These could be Inception, Keyblade44, Alana|Z, or CrypticUnicorn.

Where my story started, it would soon end.

I'm... no, I can't yet.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Mar 21st 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

danielroxheaps Posted: 19:48 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430748
danielroxheaps
+
lol completely missed some of pt 5. Skim reading.

FreezShock Posted: 22:30 Mar21 2017 Post ID: 3430755
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
+
My sister read the Lord of the Rings books over a weekend. She denies skim reading it but IDK...

danielroxheaps Posted: 17:14 Mar22 2017 Post ID: 3430775
danielroxheaps
+
I read a book for English and when I finished reading it I threw it out the window lol

FreezShock Posted: 20:06 Mar22 2017 Post ID: 3430792
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
+
You better have retrieved it if it was school. Just saying...

Warrior13 Posted: 10:35 Mar23 2017 Post ID: 3430814
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I've read a number of books in a day. That doesn't mean much though since I've read less than ten books outside of school. XD
danielroxheaps Posted: 17:12 Mar23 2017 Post ID: 3430840
danielroxheaps
+
Freez - Yeah it was on my lawn lol

And the book was broken before lol

FreezShock Posted: 23:21 Mar23 2017 Post ID: 3430881
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
+
Warrior13 Wow sad, books are so good... this culture of TV nowadays...

danielroxheaps I guess you're ok then lol

Warrior13 Posted: 03:04 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430887
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Books are bleh, books are eww...
Matt77 Posted: 03:14 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430891
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I have to read books this year. My mum's thinks I'm going to fail English. So far results have been 45%, 43%, and 66%, so reading isn't really helping...

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 03:35 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430892
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Reading and English are two entirely different things. XD
Matt77 Posted: 04:20 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430893
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I'm constantly told by everyone that reading books automatically improves your English mark, but I can't work out why/how. Vocabulary will get you maximum 1 more mark but if you screw up an explanation it counts for 0. How was English structured for you? eg what did you have to do in assessments?

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 07:59 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430897
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Probably something similar. Some sections of reading and answering questions on the content, vocabulary, grammar, modifiers, structure, and a few questions on some specific things we were learning all roled into one.
Matt77 Posted: 08:35 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430902
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I hope you don't mean one or two sentence answer-type questions. We have to do things ranging from:

Reading comprehension: Quickly analyse 3 texts (2 written 1 visual) and write a 200-300 word response to each of the questions. Questions could be anything, examples include 'Identify three stylistic features used to convey a response to the author's viewpoint on a particular issue' or 'Compare the effectiveness of the two texts in displaying response to trauma'. Funnest times.

Essays: Just an essay, however it is based off an unseen question. No notes.

Creative writing: Write expositions, short stories, or just a piece relevant to developing character, setting, or genre. Whole bunch of stuff.

Speech: 5-10 minute speech.

Feature article/persuasive piece/persuasive essay: An article-like thing usually on a particular issue or in response to a question.

Additional scene: Write an additional scene for a play displaying dramatic conventions and an understanding of the play.

Our exams go for 3 hours and contain 3 comprehension questions with 3 texts, an essay question you choose from a given list, and the choice to either write a creative piece or a persuasive piece.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Mar 24th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

FreezShock Posted: 11:07 Mar24 2017 Post ID: 3430908
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
+
I'm gifted at anything English. Writing, grammar, literature, reading, etc. I tend to struggle at math more than anywhere, just finished Algebra II quadriatic equations. I do excel at word problems because it's half english lol. I still want to finish writing my book into the computer and upload it somewhere... just so busy.

Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close