Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Please Explain

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 22:52 Jul11 2017 Post ID: 3434896
Matt77
Tua SZN
Post Likes: 273
+
Oh yeah. Now I get what you mean. I hate hearing about all the crap that goes on in other countries. The Middle East, Russia, northern Africa, and various other countries/areas have horrific laws and conditions.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hailey Werner Posted: 15:47 Jul13 2017 Post ID: 3434928
Hailey Werner
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
Well look at the society now, when females complain about getting lower income than males, males are "suppose" to spend more money on female than themselves because this is what society now tells us to do. Otherwise you are a piece of ****. But then why the Feminists won't say a thing about it if they want to be equal with male? because they are getting benefit from males as "a female" for granted. When the Feminists want to have the same right and treatment they will emphasize on female and male should be treated equally. However, when there is something dangerous like sacrifice, they will all become a ***** and pull down their pants and yell **** me right in the ***** to emphasize themselves as "female", that male should do all the rough work. Think about Titanic, imagine if the ones getting on the escape boats were male. Then this movie will be used as evident to how unequal this world is to woman instead of a romantic movie. See how **** up are those Feminists. Sorry for very messy writing Brick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick Wall
MohNaj Posted: 19:52 Jul13 2017 Post ID: 3434947
MohNaj
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 21
+
How to trash feminists 101^^^
[quote]
Spynxx said: So now the US, and the rest of us are stuck with a giant orange orangutan ooompa loompa in charge.
Matt77 Posted: 22:03 Jul13 2017 Post ID: 3434951
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
There is a difference between an actual feminist and someone who thinks they are one. A feminist wants equal rights for women, but sees that men suffer from some inequality too. Feminazis (people who think they are feminists but aren't) want equal rights for women, and then once they have that equality push for men to be abused and suppressed. There are also some feminists that get too carried away and see inequality that doesn't quite exist.

The thing that pissses me off to the max is when the media represents all men as sexist pigs who abuse women verbally and sexually. Yet there are plenty of people who treat women with the upmost respect. My best friend practically worships them; always opening doors for then and gives then lifts home so they don't have to walk or wait for the bus. I don't treat them as well as this but still respect them and hold doors open when I can. All the people who are sexist are just d***heads and I wish more feminists realised this, and realised that the majority of men are on their side.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Hailey Werner Posted: 20:03 Jul14 2017 Post ID: 3434991
Hailey Werner
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
well I agree there are some difference between the feminist back then and todays feminist. Nowaday feminist just victimize themselve and use the media to spread the idea of inequality between men and women. I think most of the women support that because they can get benefit from that. Here is an example, you can take money from a bank with no consequence and its completely legal. Will you do it . Now its happening to women=. They are legalizing the what they do now . SO AS ONE OF THE MEN I STRONly AGAINST FEMINIST. CHEERS.
balthiersbit Posted: 12:10 Jul15 2017 Post ID: 3435016
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Unless you know what its like to walk down the street and NOT be afraid of being attacked by someone you really don¡t know what its like to be female. I cant think of a better or sadder example than this.

Oh and Matt, equal wages don't exist in the many parts of the world never mind Africa. Most of my examples come from so called First World countries.

And the phrase feminazi is ugly as hell. No one, unless approves and/or practices mass genocide should be called a Nazi. The fact that a few men get their briefs in a twist when they aren't treat like Gods does not make someone a Nazi.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Matt77 Posted: 22:29 Jul15 2017 Post ID: 3435039
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
I wasn't talking about the pay gap in those countries. I'm sure they are terrible but I was referring to the conditions that certain people have to live with.

The fact that a few men get their briefs in a twist when they aren't treat like Gods does not make someone a Nazi.

Alright, lets call them fake feminists. The ones that want female supremacy. The term 'Feminazi' is just a way to condemn their behavior and make it seem as bad as possible. A normal feminist, like you, wants equality for all, and can see where equality doesn't exist.

You rightfully complain about sexist men but forget that these 'fake feminists' are sexist women and should be treated accordingly. They believe that men should go to jail for even paying a finger on a woman, yet when a woman punches a man (who hasn't abused her first) she is praised for standing up for herself. They believe that only the most stereotypical gay looking men can talk to them, and every other man is scum. Sure there aren't many women at all that are this extreme, but there are also not many men (at least in my generation) that would treat women with no respect. Yes, violence against women happens and it's terrible, but it's not like 85% of men regularly beat their girlfriends.

I hate hearing fake feminists, and even normal feminists talk about violence against woman and women getting hassled and abused in public places, because firstly it's terrible for them, but also because people are going to think 'Gee men are horrible aren't they. They must all do this. We can't trust them. Let's stand up and fight against them' when in fact I have never hurt a woman and do not plan to ever do so. It builds a bad reputation on all men even if they worship women like my friend does.

And then there's the rape. Terrible. Horrible. But again, only a small amount of men are actually going to do this. I mean this doesn't even apply to me. How, and why, would I ever rape a girl, let alone have sex with her?

I understand why you're so passionate about this issue, and I respect that. I don't know what it's like to walk the streets at night worrying about those drunk men getting ever so close. But what if they actually said a friendly hello and wished you a good night? Please remember that awful group of men is a minority.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 15:39 Jul23 2017 Post ID: 3435227
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 249
+
Jesus christ it's like Twitter with #robron fans all over again.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 19:30 Jul23 2017 Post ID: 3435234
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
You maysawell be speaking in Korean. I have no idea what that means.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 19:26 Jul24 2017 Post ID: 3435265
danielroxheaps
+
Um I can't speak Korean so I don't know what's wrong with you...

And you're not supposed to get it that's why I said it...

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 19:43 Jul24 2017 Post ID: 3435271
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
So in plain English our posts were tl;dr?

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 02:31 Jul25 2017 Post ID: 3435279
danielroxheaps
+
Pretty much. Who can be stuffed to read all that?

Matt77 Posted: 03:09 Jul25 2017 Post ID: 3435282
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
Someone who previously agreed with my opinion.

ViolinViolinViolin

testuser Posted: 04:50 Jul25 2017 Post ID: 3435284
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 193
+
Its a good point by Nikki, something I find it hard to remember sometimes.
There are a few places I wouldn't go and a few situations I would avoid, but in general I can go where I want without having to think about danger from other people. But even in a relatively 'safe' country I know that my mrs can feel there is danger in many situations that don't occur to me. It is partly paranoia, but it's backed up by too many real events.

That said men aren't immune to abuse and threats. Everyone should feel safe in their everyday lives.
balthiersbit said:.. oh poop I lost my balls ..

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Matt77 Posted: 07:00 Jul25 2017 Post ID: 3435285
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
The main abuse towards women we should be talking about is women under Sharia Law. They are basically treated as ugly objects that have little value whatsoever and are punished severely for even the slightest actions. A woman who commits adultery will be stoned to death, yet men can do it freely. Yes women in western countries sometimes have to look over their shoulder and be careful late at night but it could be a whole lot worse. Whenever I feel that my life is unfair I just remember what is going on in other countries, and what my life would be like if I lived there. Here I'll have to listen to rare homophobic comments that would just be shut down instantly by my friends and 99% of the population. In Indonesia (assuming Sharia law applied to me) I'd be caned dozens of times in public. In Nigeria & India (again, Sharia Law assuming) I'd be imprisoned for a minimum of a few years to a maximum of life. In Chechnya (no Sharia Law required) I'd be taken to a concentration camp and possibly killed. THEY are the real atrocities.

So Nikki, yes it is awful that you and all women have to look over your shoulders. And you have the right to complain. But at least you're not a Muslim woman. Make sure to always look on the bright side.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 19:28 Jul27 2017 Post ID: 3435324
danielroxheaps
+
Matt said:A woman who commits adultery will be stoned to death, yet men can do it freely.

Imagine if they had this in English speaking countries.

Matt77 Posted: 02:51 Jul28 2017 Post ID: 3435327
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
Women who didn't break their vows would have to start having more and more babies.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:11 Jul29 2017 Post ID: 3435362
danielroxheaps
+

Imagine a feminist YouTube channel:
Video 1: Sk8r boi but the girl becomes famous
Video 2: Mr bright side but there's no men
Video 3: all the things she said but nothing's different because it's not about men.

Matt77 Posted: 20:59 Jul29 2017 Post ID: 3435375
Matt77
Tua SZN
+
I don't know what Sk8r boi & Mr bright are.

ViolinViolinViolin

MohNaj Posted: 19:17 Jul30 2017 Post ID: 3435399
MohNaj
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 21
+
Matt77 said:The main abuse towards women we should be talking about is women under Sharia Law. They are basically treated as ugly objects that have little value whatsoever and are punished severely for even the slightest actions. A woman who commits adultery will be stoned to death, yet men can do it freely. Yes women in western countries sometimes have to look over their shoulder and be careful late at night but it could be a whole lot worse. Whenever I feel that my life is unfair I just remember what is going on in other countries, and what my life would be like if I lived there. Here I'll have to listen to rare homophobic comments that would just be shut down instantly by my friends and 99% of the population. In Indonesia (assuming Sharia law applied to me) I'd be caned dozens of times in public. In Nigeria & India (again, Sharia Law assuming) I'd be imprisoned for a minimum of a few years to a maximum of life. In Chechnya (no Sharia Law required) I'd be taken to a concentration camp and possibly killed. THEY are the real atrocities.

So Nikki, yes it is awful that you and all women have to look over your shoulders. And you have the right to complain. But at least you're not a Muslim woman. Make sure to always look on the bright side.

Let me go ahead and correct you there.
Sharia Law requires all muslims to respect women to the highest. Anyone who says otherwise knows nothing about Sharia Law. Also, both people who commited adultery are to be stoned.
Another thing: Sharia Law says nothing about LGBT people. That's just those countries messed up ideologies.
india is a hindu majority country. Anyone who isn't a Hindu is at risk of being gang-raped if they are a non-hindu woman, or beaten to death by a mob if they are a non-hindu man
[quote]
Spynxx said: So now the US, and the rest of us are stuck with a giant orange orangutan ooompa loompa in charge.
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close