Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

A little help these holidays...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Matt77 Posted: 23:44 Dec27 2017 Post ID: 3440542
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Please no. No more talk about the Switch :( I don't want to hear about the new exciting games coming to it, especially since I've hard people whispering about an Animal Crossing game :( I won't be getting a Switch, firstly since Nintendo made another d*ck move by copying MK8 & SSBWiiU over, and also since I just don't have the space for it. I mean, I hope for your sake they make a really good SSB game (if they decide to do a 5th installment), but it'll just make me sad hearing about the cool things on Switch. I'm just so over Nintendo and their stupidity.

Brawl had a pretty extensive cast imo; much more then Melee. Of course WiiU is much more, but you just feel that way going down about 20 characters. Corrin was DLC remember and didn't even feature in WiiU to start with. I think if I went back to Brawl for a bit (unlikely since I'm still sad over accidentally wiping my good Adventure Mode save file that had the best sticker combos for me) I'd find the floatiness very annoying.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
FreezShock Posted: 00:35 Dec28 2017 Post ID: 3440547
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 85
+
I'm sorry for your sake. You're just fed up and walking away from Nintendo? Have you not at least tried Animal Crossing mobile? I can't blame you there.

I'm kinda waiting for details about the Pokemon and Fire Emblem mainstream titles coming to the Switch next year, they decide if I do invest. Pokken Tournament, Xenoblade 2, and FE Warriors look great but it just ain't enough :/

I'd get bored of Splatoon I think and you can't play two player without two Switches, which is a big no-no. Arms is a bland, confusing mess. Don't know where they were going there. And Zelda has just never interested me.

So honestly? I'm in the same spot as you about the Switch atm, I'm just willing to change my mind.

I'm a wandering tactician, here to help those in need. My strategies are yours.
MMewtwoEXY Posted: 07:32 Dec28 2017 Post ID: 3440552
MMewtwoEXY
Post Likes: 7
+
When they make SB5 I'll buy a switch, no sooner.
Matt77 Posted: 09:27 Dec28 2017 Post ID: 3440556
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Freez - I'm done with buying any new Nintendo consoles. If a new handheld (I don't classify Switch as handheld) comes out I'd give it a go as Nintendo are 9.5/10 always with handhelds, and I did get and enjoyed ACPC for mobile. I just hate the idea of getting a Switch and possible having people I know get MK8 & SSBWiiU, leaving me unable to play online with them. Plus, the big no-no, and another d*ck move was culling all other controllers. I'm naturally good with the Wii Remote (sideways preferable) and on any console, really struggle to use the new-type controllers (PS, XBox controller type) and learning to use the Pro Controller would be awful. With a game like Smash, my 8 years of experience would fly out the window. Imagine you're a professional tennis player and you suddenly get given a weird racket to use. You know the basics and how to play the game, but the way you actually play will change drastically. That's what would happen to me, and that is NOT ok Nintendo.

Won't be long before Nintendo cull online play on 3DS & WiiU.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Dec 28th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

FreezShock Posted: 15:55 Dec28 2017 Post ID: 3440561
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
+
OK, I can understand. I can't stand anything to do with the Wii remote, if I had a good Gamecube I'd be OK, but I need to be playing on my 2DS to do well. Even on Wii U screen using my 2DS I don't do that well.

danielroxheaps Posted: 15:14 Jan14 2018 Post ID: 3441455
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
I must confess... I have a SSBWiiU GameCube controller XDDDD
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 07:09 Jan15 2018 Post ID: 3441478
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Not compatible with Switch though.

Gotta hate Nintendo. The most loved controller is culled.

ViolinViolinViolin

FreezShock Posted: 10:39 Jan15 2018 Post ID: 3441496
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
+
No, they just added GameCube controller compatibility recently. At least that's what I heard.

Many thought it's the sign that we'll get news of Smash at E3 (which was likely happening anyway)

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close