Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Marvel Black Panther Movie

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
jajamor93 Posted: 01:35 Apr26 2018 Post ID: 3444100
jajamor93
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
After Black Panther's success comes Avengers: Infinity War. I will definitely watch the film next week.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 07:53 May01 2018 Post ID: 3444163
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Well I watched it in Spanish so I had no problems with the accents lol. I thought it was good with a strong female presence. If I watch it in english I will remember to make sure that it has subtitles then as I have problems sometimes switching back to english lol

Not being an old sod but arent these movies a little violent for kids?

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

FreezShock Posted: 23:13 May02 2018 Post ID: 3444208
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 85
+
Yes Nikki. There are way too many young kids watching this. It's bad for young eyes and they don't get much out of it.

had three dads with, collectively, 5 or so kids under 8 watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - the dirtiest Marvel movie eve- *cough* Deadpool... 2nd most... - last year at the theater with me. ugh

I'm a wandering tactician, here to help those in need. My strategies are yours.
danielroxheaps Posted: 18:11 May03 2018 Post ID: 3444223
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
FreezShock said:Yes Nikki. There are way too many young kids watching this. It's bad for young eyes and they don't get much out of it.

The problems is, is that everything is becoming more violent and more sexual. If you don't want your children exposed to it, you pretty much have to prevent them watching TV until a certain age.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
FreezShock Posted: 23:13 May05 2018 Post ID: 3444256
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 85
+
I know a friend whose family doesn't have a TV. They decided not to.

As for myself, I haven't had cable since I was 6. We got Sling just last year, but even with that I just don't watch much TV. Didn't watch PG-13's until I was 12.

I'm a wandering tactician, here to help those in need. My strategies are yours.
Sanzano Posted: 03:45 May19 2018 Post ID: 3444469
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Things have definitely changed in the last 40 years regarding what is acceptable on TV. When I was a kid there was no swearing before 9pm and the most violent program was probably a black and white Flash Gordon serial. It?s beyond me how the BBC can put Dr Who on now at 6pm, that is one scary program if you are under 10.

danielroxheaps Posted: 00:54 May20 2018 Post ID: 3444481
danielroxheaps
+
Kids TV is definitely far more violent and the characters are more vile. Here, they don't seem to care what they display before the watershed as long as there's a warning before the program.

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on May 20th 2018 »

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
balthiersbit Posted: 04:43 May28 2018 Post ID: 3444563
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
danielroxheaps said:
FreezShock said:Yes Nikki. There are way too many young kids watching this. It's bad for young eyes and they don't get much out of it.

The problems is, is that everything is becoming more violent and more sexual. If you don't want your children exposed to it, you pretty much have to prevent them watching TV until a certain age.

Very true! Violence seems to be just the norm. I was chatting about this to a girl at work. She was stating how bloody Deadpool 2 is and that its 18 or over whereas the Avengers is a good family film because you never see much blood. Theres me thinking, family film? When I was a kid Mary Bloody Poppins was a family film. The Avengers is over 3 hours long and spend most of the film fighting so whaaaaaaat?
Times have definitely changed.

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:49 Jun03 2018 Post ID: 3444619
danielroxheaps
+
balthiersbit said:
danielroxheaps said:

Very true! Violence seems to be just the norm. I was chatting about this to a girl at work. She was stating how bloody Deadpool 2 is and that its 18 or over whereas the Avengers is a good family film because you never see much blood. Theres me thinking, family film? When I was a kid Mary Bloody Poppins was a family film. The Avengers is over 3 hours long and spend most of the film fighting so whaaaaaaat?
Times have definitely changed.

Films aren't light hearted and breaking into song and dance. It's all gritty and depressing. Sometimes kids shows shock me.

balthiersbit Posted: 15:07 Jun13 2018 Post ID: 3444716
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
I went to watch Deadpool 2 and its rated 18 even in Spain and there was a kid there with his mother and he was noolder than 13. His voice hadnt even broken yet. How? Who would take their kid to see that movie, not just for the violence but the a lot of the jokes just arent funny if you dont remember the 80s XD

testuser Posted: 11:15 Jun15 2018 Post ID: 3444742
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Parents think comic book movies are for kids - don't know any better.
Kids want to be cool and watch the latest comic book movie to impress friends and will enjoy the mindless violence and the cruder jokes even if they don't get the reference jokes.
(for the record I enjoy all the above and get the jokes, benefits of being a big kid)
And more likely .. many parents don't seem to mind if their kids watch and hear this stuff.. Some of the stuff i've heard other parents (fortunately only a few) say in front of or even to their kids could make me blush.

It is interesting that they are making the comic book inspired movies more and more for an older audience. I guess the more demographics you cover the more money you make and the older fans have the income. At least deadpool has just said sod it and gone for the 18+ bracket instead of trying to make a 12 yet still squeeze in as much preil as possible (oh go on... just a little bit of peril)

« Last edited by testuser on Jun 15th 2018 »
balthiersbit said:.. oh poop I lost my balls ..

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

balthiersbit Posted: 11:03 Jun17 2018 Post ID: 3444764
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
I thought the movie was pure genius I have to say. The music, the jokes, the cast everything.

deltamind Posted: 04:23 Jun19 2018 Post ID: 3444784
deltamind
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
I liked the black panther very much, writing this here because I watched it pretty late.
balthiersbit Posted: 11:15 Jun20 2018 Post ID: 3444790
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Better late than never

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close