Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Avengers Infinity War Trailer

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Sanzano Posted: 03:06 May19 2018 Post ID: 3444467
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I?m still confused about Infinity War, why was it only certain characters that were reduced to ashes at the end. There was some great scenes in this movie, the plot though was a bit disjointed I felt. It seemed like I was watching three separate movies that never came together at the end. Hopefully the secon movie will explain things because as a stand alone movie it didn?t have any substance.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 04:47 May28 2018 Post ID: 3444564
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
It isnt a stand alone, the second part is out next year if I remember rightly. The cut scene at the end was for Ms Marvel so maybe she will save the day. This is just one reality, one of those where pretty much all is lost but the facial expression on Thanos makes me think that he doesnt get what he wants for long.
If you remember that Dr. Strange mentioned over thousands of realities and in only one they beat Thanos, I suppose somehow they have to make that reality become ahem...reality

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Sanzano Posted: 05:42 May28 2018 Post ID: 3444570
Sanzano
+
It will probably have something to do with Iron Man. There must be a logical reason Dr Strange gave Thanos that gem to save Tony Stark. I figure Dr Strange somehow knows Stark is needed further along the line in the story to save the day which wouldn't surprise me as Downey Jnr is the highest paid actor in the Marvel franchise.

balthiersbit Posted: 05:47 May28 2018 Post ID: 3444571
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
He wont be doing anymore films though when his contract is up. Shame but I understand where he is coming from. Yeah I think youre right, whether Ms Marvel is just an introduction to the film franchise or that Iron Man is the key in his 16 thousand whatever possibilities I dont know but what you say seems logical.

Sanzano Posted: 07:52 May28 2018 Post ID: 3444572
Sanzano
+
I think you've just answered your own question. Sounds like Iron Man isn't going to survive the next movie but will save the universe in the process. Yes, as for Ms Marvel, I get the feeling the second Infinity Gauntlet movie is just a way to showcase her before she gets her own movie.

balthiersbit Posted: 15:09 Jun13 2018 Post ID: 3444717
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yeah most likely, it does seem a huge responsibility on her behalf though. She will have to save the world, repair time and be liked in the cinematic universe.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close