Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Warrior13 Posted: 09:10 Jun13 2018 Post ID: 3444710
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
So the next Pokemon Game is set to drop in November, the first being exclusively to the Nintendo Switch (rather than a Nintendo Handheld System). If you don't already know, the games are to be called Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee. As the name might hint, it's basically a cross between a Pokemon Yellow Remake/Sequel & Pokemon GO.

In these games, players will be able to venture through the Kanto Region for the third time, the same that will feature two new trainers to pick between instead of the classic story of Red/Blue. You can transfer your Pokemon from Pokemon GO to these games (but not the other way around), but only the 1st Generation of Pokemon can be found in these games.

The games look interesting, but I'm honestly not that excited for them. The whole Pokemon GO fever died long ago, so I'm not sure as to why the Pokemon Company decided to make such compatibilities almost two years too late. On top of this, I don't think any Pokemon diehard wanted to travel through the Kanto Region again. The high cost of the game ($100 if you want the Poke Ball Gadget) also doesn't sit all that well with me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 09:14 Jun13 2018 Post ID: 3444711
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Seems like a desperate attempt to revive Pokemon Go.

Also seems like a classic dumb thing that Nintendo love doing. I'm certainly not buying anything Nintendo anytime soon. Sad, but I can't support terrible gaming companies anymore.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Warrior13 Posted: 11:08 Jun13 2018 Post ID: 3444713
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I agree. Seems like a desperate move to try to save the once cash cow of Pokemon GO.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close