Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

An SOS to some old friends (former members, come chat)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
danielroxheaps Posted: 02:55 Sep29 2020 Post ID: 3452392
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Matt77 said:250 post likes Dancing

Didn't notice haha - yay!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted: 21:55 Oct18 2020 Post ID: 3452600
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
bowow Posted: 09:43 Oct30 2020 Post ID: 3452683
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
https://imgur.com/a/KK23nDm :/

« Last edited by bowow on Oct 30th 2020 »

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 06:49 May13 2021 Post ID: 3454221
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Bumping this so that we don't get 4+ nostalgia threads with different people visiting different threads.

Also statpadding ;)

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Warrior13 Posted: 20:54 May13 2021 Post ID: 3454230
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
We need to ban you for digging up all these old threads. jk XD
M.J Posted: 04:44 Aug31 2021 Post ID: 3455433
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
Sorry it's been awhile... yes I have discord!
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Warrior13 Posted: 16:34 Sep03 2021 Post ID: 3455466
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Did you have a different avatar in the past? Your username has made my mind think this way.
M.J Posted: 03:05 Sep09 2021 Post ID: 3455508
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
Warrior13 said:Did you have a different avatar in the past? Your username has made my mind think this way.

Me? I've had this avatar for a few years now. I know I used to change it a lot but for years I've had this one.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Blademaster55 Posted: 22:03 Oct17 2021 Post ID: 3455806
Blademaster55
Post Likes: 0
+
It is cool to drop in and see some of the users that have popped back in from time to time.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Warrior13 Posted: 17:47 Oct25 2021 Post ID: 3455864
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yep, always nice.
danielroxheaps Posted: 04:28 Oct29 2021 Post ID: 3455899
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Yes
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:24 Jan10 2022 Post ID: 3456849
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I still exist after 18 years.

I'm not on your list, but I was a prominent member until about 2006. Was also a supermoderator for a little while.

I knew Cross Stinger (Crossy), Bleepman (idr if he was on here or another of Rich's forums), Action Shark, Aeon_Flux, Aeshma, Nintendo_Dude, Nicko_9000, Sanzano and Team Supercheats, Cez (loved his "Elemental Extermination" RPs if I remember; also a Zelda fan), ILoveMissyElliot, DigDugDude, ShotCalla (Spiderman avatar I think?), GaseousApathy (also went by "ShinyZapdos", I think; hated her), and some others who escape me right now.

Anyway, I'm here. I exist. I'm alive. No one cares. Moving on.

Good to check in though.

Edited to add more names to the list.

« Last edited by darkboarder_77 on Jan 12th 2022 »
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Matt77 Posted: 17:27 Jan10 2022 Post ID: 3456850
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Sanzano is one of the 4 remaining members here!

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:10 Jan10 2022 Post ID: 3456852
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Matt77 said:Sanzano is one of the 4 remaining members here!

Think you're the next generation of me but actually liked, haha. Look at that "77" suffix.

These forums seem awfully dead. We had a phrase started by Slifer1 back in 2004. One of us would make a thread in Spam Fest, an old forum we used to have here, and it'd be titled "Why, Nobody's Here, How Original". May or may not find something on it if you Google. Idk.

Google my username, you'll regret it. I was a sh*t. A small and worthless sh*t. Toxic and destructive. I'm sorry Sanzano and Rich had to deal with that. I was otherworldly in my sh*ttiness and should've been banned.

But I'm here still.

Edit: Just remembered there was a girl whose real name was supposedly "Becky". She was known to flirt with board members and wound up banned for it, I think. She had an alias named "TearsOfBlood". I can't remember her original username right off... Mmn...

« Last edited by darkboarder_77 on Jan 10th 2022 »
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Warrior13 Posted: 18:25 Jan10 2022 Post ID: 3456853
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I don't remember you, but I was more into the (new) T&C way back when.

But Crossy was a legend. And Becky was awesome.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:32 Jan10 2022 Post ID: 3456856
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Warrior13 said:I don't remember you, but I was more into the (new) T&C way back when.

But Crossy was a legend. And Becky was awesome.

I had a crush on Becky. I know she went by TearsOfBlood on another forum, I think the InvisionFree one she started.

Crossy is legendary. He was wise and ambitious beyond his years. Had to throw aside my pride to say that. He was a better member here than I ever was or will be.

You probably don't remember me because I stopped around 2006. I've made little visits here and there every 24-ish months. Hell of a ride while I was here. I started a lot of sh*t and should be remembered as one of the worst members here, rightfully so.

I'm glad you didn't know me back then. Sadly, I have a wife and a life now. Frequenting these forums is no longer likely. I'm just stopping in. Slice of history right here. The drama back then was freaking crazy. It was fun.

« Last edited by darkboarder_77 on Jan 10th 2022 »

steelersrock01 Posted: 20:50 Jan10 2022 Post ID: 3456858
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I remember you man. I think I was just getting started when you were stopping. Crossy is a good guy. He doesn't post on here anymore, but I actually have him on Facebook and every once in a while we'll connect. He's a genuine guy for sure. And Becky's username was ozzo, I think. A bunch of that group broke off and made another forum that I used to frequent and is still up but I don't think it's active anymore. I haven't looked in years.

Also, Cez's stories were badass reading them as a kid. A few years ago I randomly remembered them and tried to find some but they were impossible to track down. ShadowGX is a big one I remember from early on, a girl supposedly that typed in a southern accent.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Jan 10th 2022 »
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:34 Jan12 2022 Post ID: 3456870
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
steelersrock01 said:I remember you man. I think I was just getting started when you were stopping. Crossy is a good guy. He doesn't post on here anymore, but I actually have him on Facebook and every once in a while we'll connect. He's a genuine guy for sure. And Becky's username was ozzo, I think. A bunch of that group broke off and made another forum that I used to frequent and is still up but I don't think it's active anymore. I haven't looked in years.

Also, Cez's stories were badass reading them as a kid. A few years ago I randomly remembered them and tried to find some but they were impossible to track down. ShadowGX is a big one I remember from early on, a girl supposedly that typed in a southern accent.

Man, ShadowGX rings a bell. Think I saw her around. Definitely didn't remember her until you mentioned the name.

Oh, and... Becky. Yeah, her OG username was Ozzo... Sounds about right. Used to email her. I was like 13-14 and had a rager for her because girls = awesome for awhile there.

Glad to be past all that. Wow. Great memories. Some bad there -- yeah, I was awful myself -- but still, it was fun. Thanks for remembering me. Even slightly. I don't honestly remember your username, but I can believe that I saw it at some point.

« Last edited by darkboarder_77 on Jan 12th 2022 »

steelersrock01 Posted: 15:09 Jan12 2022 Post ID: 3456874
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Ha, yeah I'm sure I said my fair share of cringy things to girls here. Let's not even speak of MSN Messenger.

But better here than saying that kind of stuff in the classroom to real people or all over your Facebook wall. This place was definitely a cringe outlet for me for a while there. Now I'm older and couldn't care less what people think. But when I was 12-15? You bet I was thankful to be a (somewhat) popular member of the community here.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 00:39 Jan18 2022 Post ID: 3456928
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
steelersrock01 said:Ha, yeah I'm sure I said my fair share of cringy things to girls here. Let's not even speak of MSN Messenger.

But better here than saying that kind of stuff in the classroom to real people or all over your Facebook wall. This place was definitely a cringe outlet for me for a while there. Now I'm older and couldn't care less what people think. But when I was 12-15? You bet I was thankful to be a (somewhat) popular member of the community here.

I feel it. Glad I was accustomed to online etiquette by the time I started my FB in 2010. I owe it to my time on SuperCheats. I was a high-schooler in 2010 with my share of cringe, and that's where I met who is now my wife, almost 12 years on from when we started dating. We used Yahoo! Messenger a lot there for awhile. Smartphones caught on, Messenger gained traction, we started using that. Tech moves on, we move on, and SC is still without an app or really 2022-friendly UI. It's no wonder the forums are sluggish after almost two decades. They were dead enough back in the day, but... man... the age of this site is showing hard.

Is Rich still around? I can see Sanzano is, but with COVID and all, I guess I wonder if... you know. If someone passed on.

Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close