Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

2021 NFL Mock Draft Submissions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 32 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Sanzano Posted: 15:31 Apr01 2021 Post ID: 3453845
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Justin Fields stock is falling fast, stories being leaked are not helping his cause. Teammates didn?t like him, he held a birthday party and not one of them came, last guy to turn up for training and first guy to leave. Heart is not in the game, he has no aspirations to be a great quarterback, not prepared to put the work in. And to top it all off he has a bad throwing motion. Sounds just like the sort of guy Washington would draft, I?m beginning to get worried.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 06:09 Apr02 2021 Post ID: 3453851
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Most GMs still believe the 49ers traded up for Fields, per reports. However, a few of them still feel Lance or Jones are the prospects their zoning in on. Anyone's guess at this point.
steelersrock01 Posted: 09:59 Apr02 2021 Post ID: 3453852
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
It must be so hectic to be a fan of these teams that always pick top 10 in March and April. The Steelers haven't picked earlier than #10 since I've been a fan.
Warrior13 Posted: 19:38 Apr02 2021 Post ID: 3453855
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I wouldn't say hectic, more like not so boring since we don't have to wait. My Dad is a Chiefs fan, and lately it has been a long wait. Can't remember how many years ago it was (I think it was two), but the Chiefs were near the end of the 1st. After waiting hours to get to his team, the Chiefs then traded out of the 1st. I don't think my Dad finished watching it take year. lol

And then the Mahomes year. Everyone thought it was crazy the Chiefs, who went to the divisional playoffs that year, when they jumped for Mahomes. My Dad was one of them. But hey, it all worked out. That's what happens when you hit on your early round picks.
Warrior13 Posted: 09:57 Apr03 2021 Post ID: 3453860
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Sewell measured in at 6-4 330lbs with slightly short arms, but ran a 5.1 forty, put up 30 reps, and had a broad jump of over 9 feet. Only one of twenty or so individuals above 330lbs to ever have that good of a broad jump. Only 20 years old, so could still grow. Obviously will continue to get stronger and leaner.

Collins is different prospect for sure. 6-4 260lbs, ran sub 4.7. Literally DE size with LB/S athleticism. Definitely raw. Gonna take a coach to figure out how to maximize that potential. Late 1st or Early 2nd.
Sanzano Posted: 13:58 Apr04 2021 Post ID: 3453867
Sanzano
+
How difficult can it be to place 32 players on 32 teams, I literally spent 2 hours playing through different scenarios in my head to come up with this list. I only have one trade on draft night and that is New England and Denver. If one of the four top quarterbacks is available I think Belichick will pull the trigger and trade, he doesn't have many years left and he probably doesn't plan on being at pick 15 ever again so will use it to move up and get his quarterback. I think Fields stock is dropping and he will be another Lamar Jackson and drop and will be the player taken or possibly Trey Lance if Carolina like Fields. Denver will do the trade because the player I think they will pick will still be on the board at pick 15.

1) Jacksonville - Trevor Lawrence

2) N.Y. Jets - Zach Wilson

3) San Francisco - Mac Jones

4) Atlanta - Kyle Pitts

5) Cincinnati - Penei Sewell

6) Miami - Jamarr Chase

7) Detroit - Devonta Smith

8) Carolina - Trey Lance

9) New England (Denver) - Justin Fields

10) Dallas - Patrick Surtain II

11) N.Y. Giants - Christian Darrisaw

12) Philadelphia - Jalen Waddle

13) Los Angeles Chargers - Rashawn Slater

14) Minnesota - Kwity Paye

15) Denver (New England Patriots) - Mica Parsons

16) Arizona - Caleb Farley

17) L.V. Raiders - Teven Jenkins

18) Miami - Travis Etienne

19) Washington - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

20) Chicago - Kadarius Toney

21) Indianapolis - Jaycee Horn

22) Tennessee - Azeez Ojulari

23) N.Y. Jets - Najee Harris

24) Pittsburgh - Christian Darrisaw

25) Jacksonville - Trevon Moehrig

26) Cleveland - Jaelan Phillips

27) Baltimore - Gregory Rousseau

28) New Orleans - Zaven Collins

29) Green Bay - Terrace Marshall Jr.

30) Buffalo - Carlos Basham

31) Kansas City - Samuel Cosmi

32) Tampa Bay - Alijah Vera-Tucker

Warrior13 Posted: 22:32 Apr04 2021 Post ID: 3453872
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Very nice, Dennis. You are clearly going to be tough to beat this year.

Only knock I can give is you list Darrisaw twice. Outside of that, great job. Darrisaw to the Steelers makes most sense to me, him to the Giants is a little high. But incredible everywhere else.

I see you went with Jones to the 49ers. You think you will stick with that come the end of the month? I am torn between him and Fields now. I am reading both are in play, Lance seems to now be QB5.
Sanzano Posted: 03:48 Apr05 2021 Post ID: 3453874
Sanzano
+
Darrisaw twice, sorry, missed that.

I think Justin Fields will fall, too much negativity about his attitude towards the game. I see him as another Dwayne Haskins, a player who has potential and the physical skills but does not have the mental attributes you can teach to back it up. Another worrying stat is that Ohio state has only produced one first round quarterback this century and that was Dwayne Haskins.

If your own team mates don't like you that to me is a red flag straight away. If I was San Francisco I'd play it safe and take Mac Jones. The guy has has better accuracy than Fields. What Fields does bring though is an extra dimension with his running game which is something Kyle Shanahan would take advantage of. I'm discounting Trey Lance because the 49rs window to win a Super Bowl is now and they would need time to develop Lance.

When I first started studying the prospects it was Lawrence a little bit over Fields, there was no real talk of any other prospects and then all of a sudden Trey Lance, Zack Wilson, and Mac Jones started entering the conversation and Fields stock began to drop to the level of the other three. I look at the prospects and talent wise I see Trey Lance as Dwayne Haskins, Zack Wilson as Joe Burrow, Mac Jones as Sam Darnold, and Justin Fields as Kyler Murray.

I'd hate to be San Francisco now, they've literally mortgaged the future of the franchise with this pick. If it was based on talent alone I would take Fields in a heartbeat but like I said before the safe pick is Mac Jones. It's one of those two, when the 49rs made their trade they obviously knew who their guy was and getting pick three would guarantee getting him which means it wasn't Wilson although it will be interesting to see what happens if the Jets stick with Sam Darnold and Wilson suddenly becomes available. If that happens you could see Wilson fall to Carolina as I think the 49rs will stick with the guy they drafted up for.

I bet Miami fans are excited, looks like Tua is going to get a playmaker. Pitts would be better for Miami as they already have decent recievers but Chase would suddenly give the Dolphins the best wide recieving corp in the NFL in my opinion. If Tua doesn't succeed with those players he won't last long.

steelersrock01 Posted: 14:48 Apr05 2021 Post ID: 3453876
steelersrock01
+
Miami also has a nice tight end in Gisecki, so they really can't go wrong IMO.
Warrior13 Posted: 15:56 Apr05 2021 Post ID: 3453880
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
And with the Darnold trade it is much more likely that the Phins will be selecting at #6. Wise of them to move back up after all.
Warrior13 Posted: 13:46 Apr06 2021 Post ID: 3453883
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I have started the process of building my final mock draft...

And by that, I mean I have the first two (obvious) picks completed... XD

Will be working on it over the entire month. Hopefully whatever QB Trades (Bridgewater, Jimmy G, Watson) will happen before or after draft night and not ruin all of our mocks.
Warrior13 Posted: 20:47 Apr07 2021 Post ID: 3453893
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
As I said, I've started working on my Final Mock Draft. If you guys want to view it along the way, the link is below. I will be updating and changing it up until the draft kicks off, but I thought I would post the link since I'm putting a lot of effort into this one.

Here is what my Final Mock Draft looks like thus far(Top 12): https://walterfootball.com/mocks/publishedmock/72141

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 7th 2021 »
Sanzano Posted: 10:08 Apr08 2021 Post ID: 3453894
Sanzano
+
I think I'll wait a few more days before I do my next mock draft as there are still a couple of things I am not sure on. I have a feeling the Patriots will try and get pick 4 from Atlanta, so they can draft either Trey Lance or Justin Fields, probably Fields. There's talk of Washington trading up as well which means they are interested in a quarterback. I just get this feeling we won't know what happens to pick 4 until the 10 minutes the Falcons are on the clock and everyone knows what players are available.

Warrior13 Posted: 10:47 Apr08 2021 Post ID: 3453895
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
That's exactly why we don't need to predict trades. If you think the Pats or Redskins might jump up to #4, just have the Falcons selecting the QB you think that will be or have the team you think will be trading up getting that QB. You get a point if you have the player to the correct team OR correct pick number.

For example: If you think the Pats will be trading up to #4 to draft Lance, you can put Lance at #4 or #15 and would still get a point if the Pats trade up and get him.

That's why I have the Broncos getting Lance at #9 in my Final Mock Draft at the moment. I think they will be trading up a few slots to get him.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 8th 2021 »
Warrior13 Posted: 12:23 Apr08 2021 Post ID: 3453896
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I now have 16/32 picks in my Final Mock Draft completed. Again, I will update and change up to the night of the draft, but I will post whether I make changes or not.

Three weeks away!
Warrior13 Posted: 19:57 Apr08 2021 Post ID: 3453897
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I'm now through Pick #19 with my Final Mock Draft. Only have 13 Picks left, but I have 23 more prospects that I see in contention of going in first round. Teams picking in the early 2nd are going to have their picks at some great players.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 8th 2021 »
Sanzano Posted: 01:24 Apr09 2021 Post ID: 3453898
Sanzano
+
There's now more than speculation that riverboat Ron is going to go all in plus a defensive player to get to pick 4. Inside intel says Washington love Trey Lance. It's going to cost at least three number 1's to do so which is risky for a young kid who only had one game last year. After seeing highlight reel I'm OK if they do it providing the defensive player isn't Chase Young.

Warrior13 Posted: 09:49 Apr09 2021 Post ID: 3453901
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
If you read my Final Mock Draft, I mentioned the same thing for the Redskins. ;)
steelersrock01 Posted: 10:08 Apr09 2021 Post ID: 3453903
steelersrock01
+
I don't think there's any chance they include Chase Young. He's a probable franchise-level player.
Warrior13 Posted: 10:24 Apr09 2021 Post ID: 3453905
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
If the Falcons don't select Lance or Fields and they make it to Miami at #6, I'm sure the Phins would trade with Washington if it included either of the following packages:

Package #1:
Washington receives: #6 (worth 1600 Points in draft value)
Miami receives: #19, #51, #74, #82, 2022 1st Rounder (worth 2260 Points in draft value)

A little excessive, but Miami will need extra value since they are losing out on an Elite Prospect. Washington would also only be losing one future pick, so they aren't selling the farm like they did for RGIII.

Package #2:
Washington receives: #6 (worth 1600 points in draft value)
Miami Receives: #19, #74, 2022 1st Rounder, Montez Sweat (worth 1685 Points in draft value + Sweat)

Again, a hefty price tag, but considering Washington would still have a 2nd and 3rd this year, they could address CB and and fill Sweat's role on Day 2.
Displaying Page 32 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close