Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

2021 NFL Mock Draft Submissions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Warrior13 Posted: 12:08 Apr09 2021 Post ID: 3453906
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I'm now 75% finished with my Final Mock Draft; I have selections from the Jaguars through the Steelers thus far. Again, I will be updating it up until the draft, so things might change.

You can take a current look at it here: https://walterfootball.com/mocks/publishedmock/72141
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 12:43 Apr10 2021 Post ID: 3453907
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I just finished my Final Mock Draft. I like how it turned out, but depending on what I read and hear leading up to the Draft, I might change a few picks.

You can take a current look at it here: https://walterfootball.com/mocks/publishedmock/72141

Would love to hear what you guys think.
Sanzano Posted: 03:52 Apr11 2021 Post ID: 3453908
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Fantastic mock draft Warrior13, you've obviously put a lot of thought and effort into it.

Not sure I like the prospect of giving up Sweat on an unproven player that could be a bust which a large majority of first rounders are. Sweat is a proven talent who is just as good as Chase Young in my opinion, he was a first round pick afterall.

Not keen on mortgaging the future either, I remember what happened with RGIII, it set the club back years. After seeing how Taylor Heinecke played against Tampa I think he should at least be given an opportunity just like Tom Brady was given one all those years back when Drew Bledsoe got injured. Heinecke's will to win in that playoff game was unbelieveable and he made good decisions througout it. With the weapons he has available this season he could be the man, Fitzpatrick is always available for last second heroics from the bench. Doing that would allow Washington to get that linebacker you picked for them and a decent cornerback and offensive lineman.

Warrior13 Posted: 06:22 Apr11 2021 Post ID: 3453911
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Thanks. I doubt I will do as well as I did last year. I am not sure how we got so many correct last year.

If the Redskins want to trade up, it will either cost them at least three 1st Rounders or Sweat plus Picks. It would sting either way, but they would get their future QB. This draft class is also better than next years.
Sanzano Posted: 02:40 Apr12 2021 Post ID: 3453914
Sanzano
+
Like I said previously, not all first round quarterbacks are successful. There are quite a few busts for one reason or another, so it is extremely risky taking a chance on an unproven talent. I would personally go and get Aaron Rogers for a year or two as there is a good possibility he is going to be available at the end of the year, providing it is just a quarterback Washington needs to reach the Super Bowl, basically what happened with the Buccaneers last year.

Warrior13 Posted: 10:40 Apr12 2021 Post ID: 3453915
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I can't see Aaron Rodgers ever playing in Washington. If he's going to play elsewhere, I would have to imagine it would be on one of the coasts.
Warrior13 Posted: 11:44 Apr12 2021 Post ID: 3453916
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
The Redskins could unload all of their picks to move up for Trey Lance. - Michael Lombardi, The Athletic
Warrior13 Posted: 14:54 Apr12 2021 Post ID: 3453917
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Probably going to update my Final Mock come this weekend. Reading various reports. Probably gonna shuffle four guys around.
Matt77 Posted: 23:28 Apr13 2021 Post ID: 3453922
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Sorry I have been slow on this one. Here is my first April mock: (this is what I think will happen, not what I think should happen)

1: Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence (QB)

2: Jets - Zach Wilson (QB)

3: 49ers - Mac Jones (QB)

4: Falcons - Kyle Pitts (TE)

5: Bengals - Penei Sewell (OT)

6: Dolphins - Ja'Marr Chase (WR)

7: Lions - DeVonta Smith (WR)

8: Panthers - Trey Lance (QB)

9: Broncos - Patrick Surtain (CB)

10: Cowboys - Rashawn Slater (OT)

11: Giants - Jaylen Waddle (WR)

12: Eagles - Jaycee Horn (CB)

13: Chargers - Christian Darrisaw (OT)

14: Vikings - Jaelan Phillips (EDGE)

15: Patriots - Justin Fields (QB)

16: Cardinals - Caleb Farley (CB)

17: Raiders - Kwity Paye (DL)

18: Dolphins - Najee Harris (RB)

19: Redskins - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (LB)

20: Bears - Kadarius Toney (WR)

21: Colts - Alijah Vera-Tucker (OT)

22: Titans - Trevon Moehrig (S)

23: Jets - Azeez Ojulari (LB)

24: Steelers - Travis Etienne (RB)

25: Jaguars - Greg Newsome (CB)

26: Browns - Jayson Oweh (EDGE)

27: Ravens - Rondale Moore (WR)

28: Saints - Asante Samuel (CB)

29: Packers - Tevon Jenkins (OT)

30: Bills - Gregory Rousseau (EDGE)

31: Chiefs - Zaven Collins (LB)

32: Buccaneers - Jaelan Phillips (DL)

EDIT - I realised once I reached pick 22, that I forgot about Darnold being traded to Carolina. I'm leaving it be, since technically this mock should've been made 2 weeks ago, and I don't want to have to start again.

I'm certain that there will be questionable picks here, especially from 21-32. But I feel more confident than I was in February.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 14th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Sanzano Posted: 03:53 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453923
Sanzano
+
Nice mock draft Matt, I can't really argue with any of your selections. The only one that did make me raise an eyebrow was Mac Jones going to the 49rs. I personally think that is way too high for him as he is nowhere near as talented as Justin Fields. I personally think Mac Jones is just a smokescreen and that the 49rs will take Fields at 3 so Shanahan can coach him like he did RGIII at Washington.

However looking at you mock draft it makes me realize now that Carolina don't need a quarterback there is a good chance Mac Jones will fall to the Patriots who have had a lot of success with a pocket passer like Mac Jones. Your mock has also made me realize that if that happens there is the possibility that Trey Lance may become available a lot earlier than pick 4 so Washington wouldn't need to mortgage the farm to get him. I don't think Belichick would take Trey Lance as he needs a season or two to become an NFL quarterback and Belichick doesn't have time on his side as he is getting old.

Warrior13 Posted: 04:36 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453926
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Matt: Not bad. Like Dennis, I think it is likely Fields to 49ers. I doubt Lance to Panthers, more like switch picks #8 and #9. Slater to the Cowboys is also an ehh pick now as most have a CB to them. You listed Phillips twice, but he will likely be DE1 or DE2. Raiders is fine, but most have OT to them now. RBs are starting to slide, just a heads up. Oh, and Moore and Samuel are looking more like Day 2, but they might squeeze in. Just some things to think about. Feel free to look at my current Final Mock Draft (will be updating on the weekend) to get a sense of everything I am hearing and reading if you want.

In other news, the Jets are said to actually be considering Mac Jones at #2. I do not believe it, but I hope it happens. Do it, Jets. You already won meaningless games to lose out on Lawrence, so you might as well let history repeat itself and select the fifth best QB available.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 14th 2021 »
steelersrock01 Posted: 11:20 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453928
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Lol, that's gotta be nonsense. There is no way they take Mac Jones.
Warrior13 Posted: 11:29 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453930
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I hope they do. Jets Fans would freak worse when they didn't draft Warren Sapp. I will literally be ROTFLMFAS if they do.
steelersrock01 Posted: 13:35 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453933
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
All I have to say is that Mac Jones's PR person needs to get a huge bonus and the teams for Fields and Lance need to take notes.
Warrior13 Posted: 13:44 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453935
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
If he goes Top 3, definitely. I still think it is a smokescreen and the 49ers go with Fields after seeing him in person, but then again, I did not think the Browns would have gone with Baker over Darnold despite all the late chatter.
Matt77 Posted: 22:27 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453938
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Dennis - Personally I believe Mac Jones is overrated and is the definite 5th best QB in the draft, but most mocks I've read have SF picking him. There seems to be a buzz for some reason. I think Fields' stocks are falling, much like Haskins when he went from the 2nd best QB, to pick 17.

Warrior - When I did the mock I forgot about Darnold going to Carolina. If I had remembered, they definitely wouldn't have picked Lance. I wanted to do CB with Dallas, but I felt that Horn would be a reach at #10 (and imo he's even a slight reach for Philly at #12).

Imagine the meltdowns if NY Jets picked Jones EvilThumbs UpBounceCoolDancingRockViolin

EDIT - I just realised I forgot about Micah Parsons...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 14th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 Posted: 22:44 Apr14 2021 Post ID: 3453939
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Horn is probably going Top 10. I have him at #8 to the Panthers and Surtain to the Cowboys. Confident in that, but could be viceversa.

Parsons and Jamin Davis. Ditch Etienne, Harris, Moore, and/or Samuel. ;)

At least you have your final. Gotta update mine after news I have been hearing.
Matt77 Posted: 03:36 Apr15 2021 Post ID: 3453940
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Oh, this isn't my final lol. This was technically my April 1 mock, but I didn't realise that the first April mock was due that early. I will have to update when I do my final mock.

I still think we'll see one more big trade before the draft. Or at least one big storyline. There's still a chance that Washington or Chicago decide to make a big trade to get a QB. Like Dennis says, now that Carolina won't need a QB, there is a chance that someone falls.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 15th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 05:46 Apr15 2021 Post ID: 3453941
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I don't think anymore trades will happen until the draft is underway. I think Miami at #6 will be the interesting spot since some think the Lions and Panthers still might draft a QB. If Atlanta goes with Pitts, watch out for Denver, Washington, and Chicago to trade up to #6.
Warrior13 Posted: 17:14 Apr15 2021 Post ID: 3453942
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Got my Mock Draft Updates all written out. I will be updating on Sunday, will be same link as before. 4 Picks have changed.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 15th 2021 »
Displaying Page 33 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close