Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

2019 Novel Coronavirus

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mrgrtt123 Posted: 19:06 Jan30 2020 Post ID: 3449632
mrgrtt123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
Any thoughts about it?
Death poll rises to more than 200 people today, and it is pretty alarming.
Do you think that China did really made this virus? Australia has successfully made a clone a couple of days ago.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 01:58 Jan31 2020 Post ID: 3449636
Sanzano
Post Likes: 69
+
It all looks dubious to me to be honest, the Chinese don't help themselves by creating wierd and wonderful dishes that involve cooking things like bat. Apparently bats carry all sorts of viruses.

I'm sure a an antidote will be created soon if the Aussies have already managed to make a clone of it.

Warrior13 Posted: 10:21 Jan31 2020 Post ID: 3449641
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,025
+
I'm sure cures will be made for this strain of the virus. There are for other more common forms of the disease. I know my dog has been getting shots for the Coronavirus biyearly since we got her; obviously a more common strain.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Jan 31st 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 22:14 Jan31 2020 Post ID: 3449643
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 271
+
It seems the Chinese media are suppressing the correct information, and giving multiple pieces of information which all differ. Worrying because 200 are dead, and experts say that 100,000 are already infected. China don't have enough resources in hospitals because they haven't been provided what they need from the 'government' (dictatorship).

There are already several cases in Australia and we're having to ship them off to a small island off Aus's coast.

If handled properly then it should be cured and barely reach other countries. But if it's not handled properly, then we're screwed, starting with China, other Asian countries, and Australia.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
danielroxheaps Posted: 04:18 Feb08 2020 Post ID: 3449719
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 246
+
Some NZers are being flown back from China to some base that they?re using as a quarantine with designated medical professionals.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 04:32 Feb08 2020 Post ID: 3449720
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 271
+
Same here. Australians are being sent to Christmas Island. But apparently now the Chinese 'government' have blocked the remaining flights out.

Death toll is now approaching 800 minimum.

The whistle blower doctor who first mentioned the virus died of it a few days ago. Wouldn't be surprised if he was either given the virus directly, or was actually killed and it was made to look like a coronavirus death.

It's all a mess.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Feb 8th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
danielroxheaps Posted: 13:49 Feb09 2020 Post ID: 3449732
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 246
+
There was a cruise ship in which the virus was discovered in a patient - they?ve all been allowed to leave now. I believe the NZers on board were some of the few who returned to the country recently. AIR NZ charged NZ$500 for the flight which is good, some people think it should have been free but it?s expensive flying a plane from pretty much anywhere to NZ.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close