Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mass Effect: Andromeda

I'Ve Been Drifting Around Runescape Throughout The Past Couple Of Days At A Haze

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kingang Posted at: 01:44 Oct16 2020 Post ID: 3452583
Kingang
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Basic Special Merching Item List (My personal Top 10(not in any specific sequence )): Uncut Sapphires, Uncut Rubies, Uncut Diamonds, Swordfish (I advise purchasing only cooked), Lobster (Again, just cooked), Ring of Dueling, Fury (Be certain that you purchase one or two at a time and no more when the prices are lower then 15m), Yew Longbow (An alchers best buddy ), Maple Longbow(un ) (Fletchers best friend), Oak Planks (Constructors best friend(only buy when price is under 500gp)).

Well there is my own top ten I merch using... I am only giving away this information as I'm done with runescape merchanting as I am focused on spending all my money on skills today. :huh: (Oh and sorry if I posted this at the incorrect place, move it to the right place if you need to )

I can not actually say much for the female voice. I'm really at a loss about what are behind the door, maybe someone associated with Zaros? I only hope it is someone interesting and there's some story behind it and not just a"Here's a new boss. Fight, stab, kill." Update. I am talking to God they utilize there random dungeon generator to add an excess challenge before the boss. In terms of teamwork, why not have a mechanic where he disables a participant and someone else needs to free themthat's the easiest way.

Indeed, however should they use a random dungeon generator it would need to get a maximum level for some of the challenges which way you wouldn't encounter the issues in dung when half the dungeon is cut off due to a single door. The disabling idea I think is really awesome and fit in with the concept of needing teamwork. If they had been for example to carry To'kash's deep freeze attack but make it so it only targets one player at a time and it has a long period where it does not melt (Not infinite though if caught alone there's a chance of escape) that could force players to work in a group of two.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close