Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I'm Confused

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Sanzano Posted: 01:27 May11 2022 Post ID: 3457912
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
That wouldn't surprise me, scary thought too that they get in the hands of middle east terrorists itching to use them. I'm fully expecting Russia to announce to the world Putin is no longer in power and the war to end. Putin looks worse for wear by the day, he's wearing bulletproof vests now whenever he goes out, so he knows he's a marked man within Russia.

Listed below are Russian Oligarch who have mysteriously died since Putin invaded Ukraine.

Sergey Protosenya
Vladislav Avaev
Vasily Melnikov
Mikhail Watford
Alexander Tyulyakov
Leonid Shulman

One of the deaths happened in Spain where I live:
'Sergey Protosenya, a Russian natural gas oligarch, was found hanged in a Spanish villa. Nearby, his wife and young daughter were hacked and stabbed to death with an axe and a knife, both wiped of fingerprints. Much evidence suggests these were murders at the direction of Putin.'

Lots of other important people in Russia are suddenly disappearing or 'apparently' committing suicide. Rumor has it Putin is purging his inner circle.

« Last edited by Sanzano on May 11th 2022 »

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 11:21 May15 2022 Post ID: 3457919
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I think everyone agrees the guy is on a power trip. But he is also cunning in a sense, at least in terms of waiting for the perfect opportunity where the other world leaders do not want confrontation.
Sanzano Posted: 15:41 May15 2022 Post ID: 3457922
Sanzano
+
I personally think Putin has underestimated the situation in his arrogance. No way did he expect the world to unite and supply Ukraine with the latest weapons to repel his takeover. Russia has now lost one third of their ground force and their navy is down to two battleships.

What is strange though is the Russian soldiers think they are in Ukraine to liberate the country. Any Russian soldiers who query this find out from their family back in Russia that there is a coffin with their name on it waiting for them. I can't believe this is happening in the 21st century.

Finland joinning NATO is a disaster for Putin, the Fins have some of the best trained troops and best equipment on the planet.

Warrior13 Posted: 22:12 May15 2022 Post ID: 3457924
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, when it first started, I was talking with my dad and I literally said that I could not believe this was happening in the 21st Century. The other world leaders are so weak to let this happen.

A lot of crazy stuff that you would never think would happen in modern times. War over land. Baby food shortage. Gas reaching the highest ever. I am no conspiracy theorist, but it is almost like certain leaders are trying to be bad.
Sanzano Posted: 01:29 May16 2022 Post ID: 3457928
Sanzano
+
I couldn't understand the atrocities that happened during WWII that the Nazi's were committing, what possessed the Germans to act in that way towards other human beings. Now we are seeing the same thing happening with the Russians with tales continually coming out of Ukraine of torture, rape, and pedophilia. It just shows you how badly war messes up your mind. I am shocked how badly trained and how low the level of discipline is in the Russian army.

I don't know why the world is so worried about the nuclear threat as Putins top commandants have said they would disobey the order to fire nuclear weapons and I can't see NATO firing them either to be honest. It's a stalemate, just have to wait for everyone to come to the table to work out a deal which will probably happen during the winter months when the temperature plummets in the Ukraine and the Russian army struggles to cope even further.

Warrior13 Posted: 19:23 May16 2022 Post ID: 3457934
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I get not wanting to start a nuclear war, but you cannot just let the dude do whatever he wants. If he takes Ukraine, what is going to stop him from proceeding to another country with the same goals?
Sanzano Posted: 01:21 May17 2022 Post ID: 3457938
Sanzano
+
Putin won't even take Ukraine, the same thing will happen to him what happened to Hitler and the Nazis, they will run out of resources and like I said before when winter kicks in those bitter cold days fighting away from home will demoralize the Russian army even more, just like it did the Germans in WWII. Both sides will come to the table and some sort of agreement will be hammered out. Probably a bit of land and Ukraine not being able to join NATO.

Have you seen the loses the Russians have already sustained, they have already lost 27,000 men in this conflict. As soon as Putin starts calling up reserves and young boys start returning in body bags like they did in the US when the Vietnam War was happening in the 60s public opinion will change and Putin will no longer have the support of his people who will want the war to end and him to be ousted.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close