Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Pokemon Scarlet & Pokemon Violet Cover Art Legendaries Finally Revealed

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
steelersrock01 Posted: 10:44 Aug06 2022 Post ID: 3458456
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I think I'm good on the trades and stuff, but thanks guys. Actually haven't had a chance to play recently.

Did you guys see the new stuff for Scarlet/Violet? Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed they're giving the legendary early, and the ones run animation is really stupid (why have wheels if it doesn't use them???), but being able to do the gyms in any order you please is kinda cool. It's going ot be a little silly if you go eat the gym with level 40 'mons before beating the one with level 10s, but I much prefer that to level scaling with no sense of progression.

The new Terastalize gimmick seems okay, and great for people that really like finding optimal typings.

Co-op doesn't do much for me these days but I'm sure people will love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 17:42 Aug07 2022 Post ID: 3458458
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,054
+
Despite bonding with the Legendaries, you don't get to catch nor use them in battle until after defeating the three storylines.

No level scaling with the gyms is very disappointing, but I sort of get it in a way. I think they did so to promote doing the other storylines at the same time, which, hopefully, will include battling and raising your Pokemon. Maybe the thought behind it is you can beat a tougher gym by doing all storylines at once. But, yeah, obviously you won't defeat a later gym if you only have Level 15 Pokes, unless you grind, of course (but then the rest will be a cakewalk).

Pseudo Legend will be Dragon/Ice.

Dolphin Pokemon has a gimmick to it. Something about evolving without really evolving. Maybe something like Wishiwashi? idk.

Dog Lines will be Fairy (the one already revealed), Ghost, and Dark.

There will be a Dragon Shrimp/Fish Poke.

Suicune has an Ancient Form and Virizon has a Future Form, but both will likely be in to-be DLC. Guessing many Legends, including the new Cover Bike Legends, will be receiving Ancient and Future Forms in the DLC.
Warrior13 Posted: 20:38 Aug11 2022 Post ID: 3458469
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Sub-Legendary Quartet are all part Dark Type, something to do with being the opposites of the Genie Quartet in whatever mythology they are from. One Fire, one Ice, one Ground, one Grass.

Grass Starter evolves into Grass/Dark Magician Cat. Water Starter evolves into Water/Fighting Dancer Bird. Fire Starter evolves into Fire/Ghost Singing Croc.

Ghost Coin Pokemon.

Fire Warrior / Fire Blade Version Exclusive Evolution,

Electric Plasma Frog

Engine Pokemon

Basical no trainer customization. You get to choose between four school outfits. Can only change accessories.

Elite Four starting to be posted too. Craziest leak season ever. This is what happens when you only do two trailors. lol

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Aug 12th 2022 »
steelersrock01 Posted: 14:58 Aug12 2022 Post ID: 3458471
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
All seems like pretty cool stuff. I wish they'd go a little crazier with the starter typings though. It seems like they're kinda scared to mix it up a bit. There's ton of type combos that have less than 10 total mons.
Warrior13 Posted: 17:27 Aug15 2022 Post ID: 3458483
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Here is an interactive SV Pokedex based on all leaks:
https://www.makio.it/pokemon/sv-dex/

Fan art, of course, but those are all the new lines.

Final Numbers:
105 New Pokemon
4 Paldean Forms (3 of which are Tauros)
8 Past Pokemon Forms (Scarlet)
8 Future Pokemon Forms (Violet)
5 Cross Gen Evolutions
4 Convergent Pokemon (thus far)
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close