Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

What School do you go to

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:06 Jun13 2022 Post ID: 3458261
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Lol, maybe where you went to school. Everyone I went to school with definitely cared about grades but also liked to let loose.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 00:50 Jun14 2022 Post ID: 3458262
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I never experienced university, I just went to a mixed Comprehensive school and College. It's just everyone I know who went to University was focused on getting the best grades possible and didn't want any distractions, they'd basically live at the university and just study, even at weekends.

The school I went to was basically a joke, too many kids, too many bullies. I must admit I did have a good laugh there and made lifelong friends who I still keep in contact with so it wasn't all bad.

The school had five floors, all of which looked exactly the same, 100 rooms on each floor over 500 rooms. I found out recently that the school has since been demolished and in its place they have built three different schools.

I also found out recently the school had the same design as the Maze (H-Block) which was a prison in Northern Ireland that was used to house paramilitary prisoners during the Troubles from mid-1971 to mid-2000. Now I know why the place had such a depressing and cold feeling to it.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close