Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Get lot of moneys in one day!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
GottaCatchThemAll Posted at: 12:09 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 406470
GottaCatchThemAll
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you wanna get lot of moneys just fill up your basket with mythic stones and sell them...
I made over 300.000 for one day just from Mythic Stones and 5.000 from other things.
All with Codebreaker Codes.
And don't forget that i'm playing this game in emulator.(VBA 1.7)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the1youluv Posted at: 18:37 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407230
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are they all on the 60th floor?
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

GottaCatchThemAll Posted at: 06:42 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 407920
GottaCatchThemAll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes they are
the1youluv Posted at: 19:20 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415280
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow look at all the color!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

GottaCatchThemAll Posted at: 08:57 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417087
GottaCatchThemAll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[color=red][/color]when I write it doesn't change the color.
the1youluv Posted at: 17:03 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418692
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have to click the color thing at the bottom of the white thing that you type in.[color=red][/color]

karen is prity hot Posted at: 22:01 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 532244
karen is prity hot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Sep-2005 GottaCatchThemAll said:If you wanna get lot of moneys just fill up your basket with mythic stones and sell them...
I made over 300.000 for one day just from Mythic Stones and 5.000 from other things.
All with Codebreaker Codes.
And don't forget that i'm playing this game in emulator.(VBA 1.7)
i have it for both for VBa aka emulator and for gbaso ya
if i ever got to shoes what is my favorite game and i can get it for free i would pick havest moon friends of mineral town or havest moon more friends of mineral town.thats all BYE
karen is prity hot Posted at: 22:05 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 532249
karen is prity hot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know what you mean man or she i think your a boy though i owell
if i ever got to shoes what is my favorite game and i can get it for free i would pick havest moon friends of mineral town or havest moon more friends of mineral town.thats all BYE
Spider_girl Posted at: 23:48 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 532348
Spider_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can't you also use the mythic stone to upgrade your tools.
the1youluv Posted at: 01:00 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534100
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah you can. -OR- you could get a cursed tool and keep using it till it is blessed and I think that blessed and mythic are at the same lvels.?.?.? But I am not 100% sure either!

- by the way - I am sooo glad there is another girl on this thing! THANK YOU![b][/b][color=pink][/color]

GottaCatchThemAll Posted at: 02:16 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534177
GottaCatchThemAll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No they aren't the same, for example if you use your mythic axe in your farm in a branch or stump by charging max power, then all the branches and stumps in the farm will be gone and then they will be sent in your woodbin, AND to get all the woods in the forest all you need is to use your axe one time behind Gotz's house and once at the harvest goddes pond. and then..... no more branches and stumps for that day!
the1youluv Posted at: 10:48 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534607
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o0o I like!

sweetiie Posted at: 06:08 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 539981
sweetiie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the1youluv:
youre a girl? cool!! same ~you might have noticed from the name and the avatar lol~

another way to earn LOTZ of money (and some of u might have already heard this trick):
well.. to me, this trick is soo useful.. u kno the horse races on spr & fall 18th.. yea.. well.. if u can win it and u can perticipate in the horse races.. then you should read the rest of this..
bring your basket to the horse race.. make sure that it is empty and that your rucksack is also empty.. save the game before you enter rose square.. now just watch the first two horse races (unless if u wanna bet but thats optional).. now.. when it is your turn just bet on yourself (if you are SURE to win ~ cuz i usually bet 99 on myself).. win the horse race.. then use the medals to get as many BROACHES as you can.. broaches sell for 2k (2,000) each..

in MFOMT (which is JUST like FOMT so this really doest matter) im in YR 5 and i have 2.6 million G (gold) and the reason that i have that much money is because i followed that trick and the 'sell things to won' trick too.

good luck.
the1youluv Posted at: 15:40 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556877
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would change my avatar to something else, but it always rejects it whenever I change it!!! It's the right size and everything too!

Hm31 Posted at: 13:53 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598533
Hm31
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Nov-2005 the1youluv said:Yeah you can. -OR- you could get a cursed tool and keep using it till it is blessed and I think that blessed and mythic are at the same lvels.?.?.? But I am not 100% sure either!

- by the way - I am sooo glad there is another girl on this thing! THANK YOU![b][/b][color=pink][/color]
I need help where do you get all the cursed tools
Cousinavee Posted at: 08:34 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599352
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
^^i think theyre in the mine if you break rocks far down
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
Spider_girl Posted at: 18:56 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 604031
Spider_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok i think that is wrong because i went digging for those cursed tools where those walk throughs told me to go, and they weren't there i want an explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please
Spider_girl Posted at: 19:02 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 604035
Spider_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok i think that is wrong because i went digging for those cursed tools where those walk throughs told me to go, and they weren't there i want an explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please
Spider_girl Posted at: 19:06 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 604044
Spider_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Opps posted that one twice.... oh and the1uluv a long long time ago I had another account and I asked if this was a good game and you answered and thats what led me to by it thanks because now I love this game, thank you.
the1youluv Posted at: 14:52 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605560
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Have you been looking in the winter mine on thr rigth levels? They are only in the winter mine.

Cool! Your welcome! What was your account?

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close