Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Bad Wolf, Annabel, and Doc feud-Mod Discussion ONLY!!!- Ric h and Sanzano please attend

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:54 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445927
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
As much as I hate to do this, it must be done. Okay, over the past 2 weeks, the Moderator Bad Wolf has been flamming both me and Annabel furiously. He's said some really insulting things about my team, some to the people that support us, and for the purpose of wanting us banned. You call that being a mod, you want to be represented by this, I don't think so. Bad Wolf has gone crazy, he goes around everyday, getting Annabel angry on purpose so we would do something so wrong that we would be banned from this site. And most of you Mods know me by now, I'm not a bad person, neither is annabel. Now.......I know what you guys are gonna say, and I know of it too

Annabel impersonated Bad Wolf- Well, Annabel would have never done this if Bad Wolf wouldn't have flammed his team or him in the first place.

So, I want this to end here and now. I've emailed Rich and Sanzano about the situation and they can post we they think here. But either way this goes, I want this to stop. Bad Wolf, if you are here, I want to call a truce one last time. I don't want this feud to continue, and no one else does. So, let's be men and call a truce on this, please BW. You want Justice, he's your chance. Truce BW?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
annabel Posted: 17:58 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445934
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I have made a truce topic. But we must act on the crisis. This can be the topic. We are getting no where. BW is showing a really good example (sarcastic) Go to the truce topic doc, admins and most of all bad wolf.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:21 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445973
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Guys? You really didn't have to make this. But, I will sit back and see what happens next as I am powerless to do anything right now.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
annabel Posted: 18:24 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445975
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I have emailed the admins........
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Dr. Advice Posted: 18:27 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445979
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 02-Oct-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: Guys? You really didn't have to make this. But, I will sit back and see what happens next as I am powerless to do anything right now.
Glad you came King, good to have someone that supports us here.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
annabel Posted: 18:28 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445983
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
We have A LOT that support us.

jImBoW89 Posted: 18:56 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446016
jImBoW89
+
On 02-Oct-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: Guys? You really didn't have to make this. But, I will sit back and see what happens next as I am powerless to do anything right now.
Im here with you KoG.
DigDug Dude Posted: 19:01 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446022
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
I think this has made Supercheats a little more interesting. It's become so "clean" that we don't ever see anything exciting like this anymore. We can't even have things like that Spam Fest that I keep hearing about. That seems like a good idea to me.

It's sorta like Nascar.
Romney '08!
annabel Posted: 19:02 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446024
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
A good idea? Do you realise we are in a "Could be soon flame war"

DigDug Dude Posted: 19:03 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446025
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Aren't we already?
Romney '08!
annabel Posted: 19:07 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446031
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I guess we are. A sware free flame war. And I agree. This is interesting. And if I do get banned from this thing. People will know I went down with a fight.

DigDug Dude Posted: 19:08 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446034
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
We should have some kind of forum where people can "settle" their problems. By settle I mean constanly fight until someone gives. I bet that would really drive up SC's popularity!
Romney '08!
annabel Posted: 19:21 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446044
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I suggested that. A conflict forum.

spideraman99 Posted: 20:37 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446095
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Give it a more sophisticated name and maybe a better decription. A place to settle any disputes.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:00 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446110
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Look guys, I don't think a flame war topic is necessary in this conflict. Me and Bad Wolf could go on flamming each other until our eyes turn purple, but it wouldn't solve anything. I suggest that Sanzano and Rich help end this once and for all before someone regrets what they do.
annabel Posted: 21:20 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446127
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
When the hell is BW gonna get here!

Dr. Advice Posted: 22:02 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446166
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
He'll probably be here tomorrow, it is kind of late. Make sure this thread stays open until this is resolved okay Spidey.
spideraman99 Posted: 22:07 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446171
spideraman99
+
Of course, Dr. Advice.

annabel Posted: 22:08 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446172
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks spidey......

spideraman99 Posted: 22:13 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 446178
spideraman99
+
No problem. You know what, I'll pin this for now so he can see it. And then unpin and close it when it's over.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close