Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Real World

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Shucaln Posted: 11:35 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 453418
Shucaln
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
The real world is now open to all
The Unknown Force
Bad Wolf Posted: 11:50 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 453440
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
And are you going to tell us what "The Real World" is? Is it a roleplay? If so, what's it about?
ssj uknown#2 goku Posted: 18:01 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454282
ssj uknown#2 goku
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Oct-2005 Shucaln said:The real world is now open to all
((U TOTALLY TOOK THIS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Join my forum!!! Tis small now but it shall get bigger once enough people join!!http://www.forumsvibe.com/roleplay/
Metal Madness Posted: 20:22 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454528
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
earlier in school he told me it was a roleplay, but I have no idea what it's about. I'll ask tomarrow at the park.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Shucaln Posted: 11:40 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460656
Shucaln
Forum GuestMember
+
It is a role play about the matrix, yu yu hakusho, DBZ, and anything fanticy put together and shut up ssj uknown#2 goku
The Unknown Force
t0ms0nic Posted: 11:50 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460670
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Oct-2005 Shucaln said:It is a role play about the matrix, yu yu hakusho, DBZ, and anything fanticy put together and shut up ssj uknown#2 goku
So,this is basically a mixture of many different things,right?Since YOU started the Role Play,however,you'll need to lay out the story,and the character bio's before anyone starts.

SSJUG,I don't see a topic like this made by you,so this is ok.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Shucaln Posted: 11:56 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462411
Shucaln
Forum GuestMember
+
thank u for agreeing; anyway, metal madness will start the story u will make ur own bios

It Begins:
In a world far from the world known as earth is a gallaxy that anything is possible. In that gallexy are those sepcial people that can become some one srong and powerfull. Someone who can become above all others. And so it starts with one called Shucaln, an othosapian with extrodinary power waiting to be unleashed. He is in pub relaxing from the days work.
The Unknown Force
Metal Madness Posted: 11:24 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 474917
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
A man in a black fighting suit sits down and joins Shucaln at the bar
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Shucaln Posted: 11:48 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476167
Shucaln
Forum GuestMember
+
Hello. Do I know you? If not why are you here? ( pulls out his veon blade; half side; right.)
The Unknown Force
Metal Madness Posted: 11:57 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 499562
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
No you dont know me, but I know you. Shucaln, and I'm here because someone called out to me, and I think it was you. Now put that blade away.
Shucaln Posted: 10:18 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502532
Shucaln
Forum GuestMember
+
How do you know me? I didnt call you but I know who did, but I think I'll keep that to my self for now at least. I think ill keep this blade out if you dont mind.
The Unknown Force
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262559

Post Top
Click to close