Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Alliance of Shadows

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Next
Bad Wolf Posted: 04:30 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461920
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Okay, it's time for a new roleplay from Bad Wolf. It's a bit long, but bear with me.

Long, long ago, times were dull and without torrent of any kind. Most citizens were happy with it being this way, but some beings, a select few. Warriors mostly, were bored with the lack of excitement. They worked together holding meetings and created a tournament. They proposed that the most elite fighters in the universe would be informed of the battle and could choose to come and compete.
They were extremely successful in their creation, and for many a year they held the tournament, each year a different winner. But some were unsatisfied with the tournament. These vile beings despised the ways of honor and dignity, all the concepts which the tournament was founded on. They formed a sort of cult comprised entirely of beings with the utmost of evil intentions, calling themselves the Alliance of Shadows. They trained amongst themselves, working and recruiting solely in secret.
Once they all felt they were adequate fighters, they began training in the ideas of dark magic. With each of them reaching their peak of power, they elected a single warrior, the most powerful being among them, to fight in the tournament.
The warrior fought fairly for as long as he could, and used dark magic to tip the fight in his favor if he came to a losing situation. Each year, they elected a new member to fight in representation of the cult, never allowing the public to recognize a face. Each year they won the contest, allowing themselves full use of the dark magic they possessed. They didn?t gain amusement from winning, only from making sure that everyone who wasn?t a member lost.
Year by year they grew less aware of the rules, sometimes going as far as to kill their opponents after the match was officially over. The creators of the tournaments became aware of the cult, but didn?t know how to distinguish them from normal fighters. They were left with no choice but to close the tournament in hopes that the evils afoot would cease. The cult, satisfied with the fact that they had ended a once great and prosperous tournament, chose to split up and go their separate ways.
Now, thousands of years later, the descendants of the original members have been awakened. They have restarted the tournament under the guise of pure fighters, but with the sole intention of wreaking havoc on all of those who may enter.

Okay ladies and gentlemen, character bio time. All bios must be appropriate, no ultra-powerful characters will be accepted, and all characters must be approved by me before starting.

Name: Chaos Stevens
Race: Doppelganger (shape-shifter)
Height: 6'11
Weight: 230 lbs
Appearance: Tall, slim. Green T-shirt, black jeans & boots. Mesy brown hair, pale skin. Wears the huge golden Glove of Lowthos on his right hand. Four blood red tentacles coming out of his back. Always accompanied by the spectral form of the ancient monster Lowthos the Destroyer.
Weapons: Glove of Lowthos, a powerful artefact that can control the elements
Armour: None. Relies on dark magic and the Glove of Lowthos for protection
Magic/skills: As a Doppelganger, Chaos has the ability to transform into any living thing. He can also steal the bodies of others. Can also control the elements (fire, ice, thunder, light, darkness, earth and wind). Learned dark magic at an early age, and can now efficiently create portals to anywhere in the world.
Personality: Sarcastic. Good - if slightly twisted - sense of humour. Believes love to be "a stupid human thing", and good and evil to be "concepts of the idiotic". Very easily angered.
annabel Posted: 04:37 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461923
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Chris Warren
Race: Unknown
Powers:Was born a life sucker, But lost the powers after that. His new powers unclude. Super speed and can temporary blinden people with dashing light. They soon get their vision back.
Appearance: White hair, Lifeless blue eyes, wares black blothing.
Weapons: a sword.
bio: Having his soul taken by a dark force only when he was a child. And his master killed. Has become an assasin. Has failed against several. And is not the shapest tool in the shed. But he gets the job done.
Personalaty: A dark person who doesn't say much. But when angered. Will take down anyone. But sometimes gets in over his head and gets himself hurt.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Bad Wolf Posted: 04:43 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461924
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I get the feeling this character is going to be one of two things.

1. Too powerful
2. Not detailed enough

Unless you can get some more detail into it and power down slightly, it's a no.
annabel Posted: 05:27 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461933
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
(((You think it's too powerful? alright)))
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Bad Wolf Posted: 05:29 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461934
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Just a bit. I mean, the ability to suck the life out of someone by making eye contact could be interpreted as killing them instantly simply by looking at them.
annabel Posted: 05:34 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461936
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
(((Didn't rich say you have to use these out of a role play? ((()) Okay I'll change it a bit more)))

Bad Wolf Posted: 05:46 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 461939
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
We haven't started yet, so we don't have to use ((OoC brackets))
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:05 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462065
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
This sounds cool. I'll join it.
Name: Edward C Johnson (Eddy for short)
Race: Blazeousan (Fire-human)
Height: 6'2
Weight: unknown
Appearance: Red hair (dyed), piercing blue eyes, dark blue jeans, black t-shirt with red blood design on it, blue converse shoes, red hat, slightly noticable red glow around self.
Weapons: Sword of Fire, Fire Arrows, sheild
Armour: none, he believes armour is for the weak.
Magic/skills: uses fire and earth magic. Is fast and agillic. Good archery and swordplay skills but not perfect.
Personality: sometimes called Silence. Never has much to say and when he does never says it. Although he is quite easily angered and when he's angry it's hard to get him out of his rage. Likes pizza. Believes good and evil are "misbeliefs" and believes that the only thing worth fighting for is fame and glory.
So is he good enough?

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:07 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462069
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
If you explain what 'agillic' means, then I guess so. One concern I do have is that he doesn't seem very sociable. This could make interaction quite difficult.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:12 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462076
nintendo_dude
+
I suppose so. Perhaps I should make him a more talkative person. Sionce I have problems with editing then I'll do that. ANd agillic means dodging skils and how fast you can move your body. Get what I mean?

I'm finished here...

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:14 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462079
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh, I get it. I believe the word you may be searching for is 'agile'.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:15 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462085
nintendo_dude
+
Ok then agile. So is he in or is he overstabbed, or understabbed.

I'm finished here...

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:19 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462097
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Assuming you intend to make him more sociable, I think that's good enough.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:26 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462114
nintendo_dude
+
Ok thanks. I always thought my characters weren't very good. ANyway do we wait for more people to come now?

I'm finished here...

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:29 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462122
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I know Jamarie's gonna want to join this, and you could ask Ozzo if she wants to join. Incidentally, have you blocked me on MSN?
ozzo Posted: 10:37 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462136
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
meh...i don't feel like joining anymore..sounds like a cool story though Smile you really are good at writning Smile

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:37 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462137
nintendo_dude
+
No I just don't go on MSN much anymore.

I'm finished here...

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:50 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462162
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay. Now we just wait for a few more people to show up...
shiny zapdos Posted: 12:23 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462490
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey, it's not like I have anything else better to do... it sounds fun lol.

Name: Shadow Johnson (She's female lol)
Race: Jet-Jin, a warrior race that utilises the element of darkness to annihilate their enemies. ("Jin" being Jappy for race or culture)
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 pounds
Appearance: Tall, curvaceous and lethal. Sports a flowing, black dress and a pair of kickass, black heels. Resembles a Human with a complexion of iced coffee. Has long, deep brown hair, and is often considered the most beautiful of the Alliance.
Weapons: Astiro, her Genie and spiritual advice, is her only weapon.
Armour: Her motto is "Beauty before duty", so she consequently doesn't use any. Able to withstand most attacks without it.
Magic/skills: Jet-Jins utilise evil to great effect. Whether it be energy spheres, her personal favourites, the induction of extreme paranoia or acting out the advice of Astiro, as long as the race is doing the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time, triumph usually isn't far away. Is weak against the light element, but skilled enough to counteract this fairly adequately.
Personality: The Genuine And Original Ice Maiden, Shadow is cool, calm and collected, rarely breaking a sweat (or a heel) in battle, unless somewhat outclassed. Sarcastic, and unsociable unless bribed, corrupted or sweet-talked.

Is that OK? I'm new to this...
Bad Wolf Posted: 12:26 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462500
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry Hol, but we're not actually roleplaying as the Alliance. I probably forgot to mention that.
Displaying Page 1 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262559

Post Top
Click to close