Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

challenge of the gods: challenge 8. need loads of help!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

god of death Posted at: 14:30 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 464495
god of death
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
im currently stuck on that challenge of the gods number 8 with all the undead soldiers and the gorgons.i can easily get to the part where there are only four gorgons left to kill but they keep reappering.i seriously need either a hint or a cheat for this because its driving me crazy!!!
BUMFLUFF! if you dont know what it is then ive got alot to teach you...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
roadkillers Posted at: 20:52 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 465186
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Ummm This is the one where you have to kill them without getting hit? Well kill the gorgans because that how you win and do that roll thing to dodge them. If im talking about the wrong one tell me.
god of death Posted at: 12:09 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 466061
god of death
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya thats the wrong one. challenge 7 is where you have to do it without getting hurt. the next one is the one im stuck on. and your technigue of keep on rolling, i always do that but eventually my hands get tired and i become to slow and die.
i still really need alot of help on this one!!!!
also can someone tell me what you have to do for challenge 9 and 10.
roadkillers Posted at: 17:22 Oct17 2005 Post ID: 474250
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Ok this might help press either L1+O or triangle, triangle, and triangle.
gamerholic Posted at: 02:08 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485043
gamerholic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Oct-2005 god of death said:ya thats the wrong one. challenge 7 is where you have to do it without getting hurt. the next one is the one im stuck on. and your technigue of keep on rolling, i always do that but eventually my hands get tired and i become to slow and die.
i still really need alot of help on this one!!!!
also can someone tell me what you have to do for challenge 9 and 10.
I completed challenge of the gods and i unlocked all the costumes. Its proper cool! for challenge 7 all you have to do it use the lance of the furies move constantly, (i think its L1+O) until the undead soldiers are all dead and the four gorgons keep on reappearing. then you keep doing that move untill they dont reappear cos they get blown off the edge all the time, then it should say that you completed the challege, hey, thats how i did it. P.S. when the gorgons do their freeze beams n you dont jump cos youll just break when you land, instead just roll around so you cant be frozen, when they stop, return to the L1+O move. It took me ages to complete it but youll get the hang of it, hope i helped.
gamerholic Posted at: 02:20 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485048
gamerholic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Oct-2005 gamerholic said:I completed challenge of the gods and i unlocked all the costumes. Its proper cool! for challenge 7 all you have to do it use the lance of the furies move constantly, (i think its L1+O) until the undead soldiers are all dead and the four gorgons keep on reappearing. then you keep doing that move untill they dont reappear cos they get blown off the edge all the time, then it should say that you completed the challege, hey, thats how i did it. P.S. when the gorgons do their freeze beams n you dont jump cos youll just break when you land, instead just roll around so you cant be frozen, when they stop, return to the L1+O move. It took me ages to complete it but youll get the hang of it, hope i helped.
to do the challenge (cyclops one) use the plume of prometheus move on the cyclops repeatedly (mke sure those satyaurs with the weird double ended sticks dont get you cos they take health down and trust me you'll need it) just keep using this move and you'll finally kill them all.
roadkillers Posted at: 21:30 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 486620
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Hey dont triple post.
game_mario Posted at: 18:10 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 488237
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, this challenge has 150 enemies. Gorgon Assassins(level 2 gorgons) and Cursed Legionares(level 2 with jumping attack). If the Gorgons are making you mad because of the gaze, roll away or use square, square, triangle("Plume of Prometheus")if it lands. Although "Valor of Hercules" very effective, too. Press square then square again. HOLD square the second time you press it untill it finishes. It's cool, if you rotate, you can hit about 3 enemies in the last swipe. Pretty much all.
It's been a while, hasn't it?
god of death Posted at: 04:43 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489099
god of death
Forum GuestMember
+
+
by the way thats all i ever did mario me man but i never realised how strong L1+O was i didnt know about the charge part of it. anyway thanks for your help ive completed the challenge now.
P.S: lol im a cow :P
rs_lord Posted at: 18:18 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598811
rs_lord
+
+
well im stuck on 10 =p every time i reach the top they blow me off.
i use achilles' flip and after i have the satyres in the air i start charging up lance of he furies(L1+0), and wheen i get the rythm of the [], hold [] (might of hercules) i start knocking the pups and satyres off while they respawn. it is really harrd to stay on but when i accidently roll off the platform i quikly push X and then i do achilles' flip making me go forwad and up back to the platform and if im lucky i can do lance of the furies. any other help?

Edit:nvm i finished it right now.all i did was the same as above, but i stayed on lol. the platform was just above me and i jumped on to it!!!yay. now to finish god mode and then i clocked the game.
Opinion is a bioch ; O
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close