Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Rate my new pokemon team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 16:11 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49865
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
here they are
Chimecho Lvl-16 wrap, growl, astonish, confusion(it also has pkrs)
Deoxys Lvl-32 cut, spikes, psychic, snatch
Blastoise Lvl-36 surf, rock smash, waterfall, strength
Flygon Lvl-45 crunch, fly, sand tomb, dragonbreath
Mantine Lvl-100 surf, ice beam, blizzard, return
Charizard Lvl-100 Dragon claw, Metal Claw, Aerial ace, outrage
ey, Don't Lie, thats TEAM UT'S JOB LOL JK....... BUT NOTE REALLY........... Team KA KICKS A$$
Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:47 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49949
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
well Chimecho is all right but you should change wrap and growl to something diffrent i'm not sure what to change it to you change it to something else that you like that is beter.

well Deoxys well you should change cut to shadow ball so you can beat pokemon like mewtwo and other pokemon like light pokemon.

Blastoise well you have to meany hm's you should get rid of rock smash and waterfall for dig and water pulse well so far at this level any way.

Flygon is good

Mantine is good

Charizard well you should get rid of Aeril ace for fire blast and out rage for blast burn.

so I would give it a 6 out 10.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 20:04 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50080
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where is the move deleter? i forgot and i can't find him
ey, Don't Lie, thats TEAM UT'S JOB LOL JK....... BUT NOTE REALLY........... Team KA KICKS A$$
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 20:04 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50081
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im me on aim if u have it at Thndrandlitning5
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:21 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50092
Zelda Fan
+
+
it is in FUCHSIA CITY.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Fwank Posted at: 03:25 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50190
Fwank
+
+
On 05-Jan-2005 PoKeMoN-MaStEr said:here they are
Chimecho Lvl-16 wrap, growl, astonish, confusion(it also has pkrs)
Deoxys Lvl-32 cut, spikes, psychic, snatch
Blastoise Lvl-36 surf, rock smash, waterfall, strength
Flygon Lvl-45 crunch, fly, sand tomb, dragonbreath
Mantine Lvl-100 surf, ice beam, blizzard, return
Charizard Lvl-100 Dragon claw, Metal Claw, Aerial ace, outrage
good day~~

well, congradulations on recieving a 6/10 for your team rating from Zelda Fan, lets see how your team fairs with my standards shalle we =D ...

Chimecho has pkrs??? put it in da pc~~~~~~ don't lose pkrs, it's a once in a lifetime (game time) opportunity~~ get some pokemon you don't use, put it on your team, infect them with pkrs and put them in your pc as 'back up' pkrs... when you want to train your pokemon EVs get them out and infect the pokemon you wana train, pkrs doubles your EV gain XD how SICK is THAT ????

*ahem* back to rating...

chimeco's a bit dodgy... it doesn't learn any new moves when you breed it (either that, or i just bred with the wrong pokemon... like 12 tries) and it learns boring dodgy moves... other than that this pokemon is well balanced, but i suggest you get something like an Alakazam =D learns calm mind on its own too =D otherwise i don't know what a chimecho can contribute to a team...

wow deoxys, i'm assuming this is deoxys-L ?? this guy is amazing... you can either train him up to learn mirror coat and the works (recover/cosmic power/mirror coat) to be the ultimate wall, or better yet, cosmic power + calm mind + psychic + agility to sweep your opponents butt away =D ... or get brick break instead of agility to play it safe =D just remember to pump cosmic powers then calm minds and sweep away =D

blastoise looks like a HM slave... is that what it is? coz if you did that on purpose -_-" ... well... no need to tell you whats wrong with this, other than surf they all have to go, rock smash is sometimes not bad but i don't think we know how to use it yet... so nvm

Flygon should get earthquake~ obviously~ ... this guy should also get a steelwing incase an ice type rocked up and wanted to beam it down... other than that, not bad i guess, it's too bad this guy can't learn agility ... (you could always BP it to him tho... keke)

Mantine~ now this guy's tanky =D (it makes sense that this guy's water flying... but not gyarados..) this guy can learn agility! don't let the opportunity pass you by! beat your opponents in speed and strike first =D this guy may have mountain high SPdef but a thunderbolt could KO it... (stupid 4X damage..) too bad this dude can't learn fly... the only ground attack this guy can learn (thats worth learning) is earthquake... choose between flygon then.

Charizard isn't a dragon -_-" (i know how you feel, charizard isn't a dragon but kingdra is...) blastburn or flame thrower are all very good moves, you'd be better off replacing outrage with a blast burn, even that is fine. If you're upto it... breed for dragon dance and keep metal claw... but replace dragon claw with blast burn.. kakaka... no need to explain

hey, not so bad, not very good either ... hmmm but this team is seriously under used (especiali mantine) so... 5/10? you're not exactli wasting good pokemon or anything... the only real problem is probabli wasting blastoise and charizard... deoxys is only lev 32, so no waste there ^^"

good work, keep it up~

Frank
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:30 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51914
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
iv only had the game since christmas
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:32 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51917
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i could easily make an unbeatable team(unless there is weakness)
but im training and i have mantine and charizard out only in case all my others faint if that happens i have some strong pkmn to back me up
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:35 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51918
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how good is this???
i only had the game since christmas and i have 174
is that good???
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:37 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51919
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i already knew all that about pkrs
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:39 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51920
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I seem to get lucky with pkrs, b/c in my other game(ruby) all the pkmn i caught(well alot) would have it
Fwank Posted at: 02:53 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52018
Fwank
+
+
wah thats VERY lucky indeed oh, i suggest you stuff pokemon and go sign some lottery tickets... at least that way you might win money =D ...

=\ don't get me wrong, 5/10 is a good rating, Zelda Fan's team only scored a 4 with me =D so you can rest easy big guy =D (technicali his team has the potential to whoop yours... ... ... too bad he doesn't)

Frank

p.s. unbeatable? cool show us =D i'd love to try n find out an undefeatable team's weakness =D (gave up on making it myself...)
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:44 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53247
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
right now i made a pretty good team
Flygon Lvl-47 crunch, fly, earthquake, dragonbreath
Vaporeon Lvl-100 surf, ice beam, water pulse, bite
Umbreon Lvl-100 bite, secret power, faint attack, cut
Espeon Lvl-100 confusion, pstchic, swift, psybeam
Jolteon Lvl-100 Thunder wave, thunderbolt, thunder, shock wave
Flareon Lvl-100 iron tail, flamethrower, fire blast, overheat
Right now i have flareon away until this stupid egg hatches(its tyrogue) so once it hatches my flareon is back so don,t rate the egg rate what i listed(I CHANGE MY TEAM ALOT)
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 18:47 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53250
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the flygon is for i have someone that can fly
Fwank Posted at: 09:42 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53370
Fwank
+
+
On 11-Jan-2005 PoKeMoN-MaStEr said:right now i made a pretty good team
Flygon Lvl-47 crunch, fly, earthquake, dragonbreath
Vaporeon Lvl-100 surf, ice beam, water pulse, bite
Umbreon Lvl-100 bite, secret power, faint attack, cut
Espeon Lvl-100 confusion, pstchic, swift, psybeam
Jolteon Lvl-100 Thunder wave, thunderbolt, thunder, shock wave
Flareon Lvl-100 iron tail, flamethrower, fire blast, overheat
Right now i have flareon away until this stupid egg hatches(its tyrogue) so once it hatches my flareon is back so don,t rate the egg rate what i listed(I CHANGE MY TEAM ALOT)
haha if you someone to fly you around get a proper flying pokemon (how about dragonite? dats my flyer at least) well you've got a flygon... so that means you can get a salamence =D get one... back to your team

wow~ the full Evo team... now excuse me if i may seem a little harsh but i like the Evos ALOT (not da car... silly) they're meant to support each other, and they rule in 2v2 battles (kinda) i'm gona rate it as a normal 1v1 battle team tho... too hard for doubles

flygon won't be rated as you've said its just a flyer ... but the rest...

Vapor - you need acid armor and BP, bite and water pulse can go away

Umbra - this guy could have taunt and moonlight, or even chuck in torment, but either way you need your BP back to bring out the full (and huge) potential of this team... kill off cut... whats it there for you think your opponents also wastes move slots like you do?? don't forget double team: this is the only Evo that could pull it off without dying

Espa - calm mind + baton pass, the rest, psychic and ... anything's fine, since the Evo's can't learn much elemental attacks rather than their own... but that's not their point, a team of 5... argh i'll keep going you'll see my point eventuali...

Jolt - agility + BP is the obvious choice, wave and bolt should be kept, that's good enough (or change to the famous rain dance/thunder)

Flare - ... this moveset is... ok here's to anyone reading this, never teach overheat to a pokemon, it's a useless crappy move (good to KO i guess... but it's horrible afterwards...) all you really want on this guy is flamethrower, the rest are stupid... dig to maximise the team's capabilities (or train up your flygon) BP because this is an Evo team, and the last can be anything ... sunny day or roar are not bad although sunny day shuold be avoided unless you have a counter weather move in your team (the rain dance??)

The Evo's, if well co-ordinated, can each become unstoppable, take Espeon for instance, it's not physicali capable of defending itself against ghost attacks (average-low defense) if you had Vaporeaon BP an Acid Armor or 2 over to Espa, it wouldn't have to worry about it... can you see where i'm going?? Umbreon is a tank, it double teams and BP's it to Jolt, Jolt speeds up, maybe paralysing the opponent while its at it and BP's it to Vapor, Vapor AA and passes it to Espa, Espa Calm Minds and passes it to ANYTHING, THAT pokemon now has enough speed to be faster than a Ninjask (therefore able to kill it before it speed boosts) enough defense to laugh at Slaking's hyper beam (you won't die!!!) enough SP.DEF and SP.ATK to feel like Latios holding Soul Dew (if you pump all 5 that is...) not to mention all attacks lose their accuracy (down to a potential 70~80 thx to umbra's DT... uber moves like fire blast/hydro pump will hit like they have 30% !!!) now imagine if Flareon could be bred to learn Howl (which it should, i hope in the future pokemon games they'll include it in its movesets... ) than your final BPed pokemon will have ATK stats like nuts... rather than switching pokemon, you BP to your next pokemon so all the stats are passed on!!! and they don't disappear unless your opponents use a hazer (fat chance, not fast enough to haze your Evo's unless it's a hazer with a quick claw) just imagine how hard opponents will get owned if you kept your sand attack and bred for tickle... =D

... back to YOUR evo team, it's a horrible team despite the fact that you've wasted 5 extremely good pokemon, even as an ordinary team this team has some VERY lousy movesets, this team WOULD get my all time lowest 2/10, but as i've said before the Evo's are hard to put together and i won't rate harshly because you don't know how to use Evo's properli... so it's a 3/10, which is stil low, because of the stupid stupid movesets, even without baton pass this team can be amazing =\ (just not as amazing as it WITH bp)

3/10... i hope others can give you a better rating, i certainly can't... not with these moves anyway... sorry

Frank
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 13:27 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53484
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i like it when peoples rating method is hard because then i know i need to improve sumthin
bleepman Posted at: 14:51 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53622
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pokemaster, i have a question: are you in team KA or team untouchable? or both?
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
retroguy Posted at: 15:40 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53645
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I just want to say to everyone, that I think that TOXIC is one of the best moves in the game, especially with a Blissey with hail,toxic,softboiled, a lot of items, and a defense-raising move(I dont know if it can learn barrier). I usually dont rate teams or moves, but I think that would be good. I would trade a non- starter, non-lengendary pokemon under level 50 for a Toxic, (you can give a pokemon anything in items, TM or Berry case,I think thats all you can give,) I also just caught much-needed fire type ENTEI, so I woulf like a good fire TM. I have Venesaur so I wish they came up with a move like GRASSY DAY, like SUNNY DAY for fire, whatever, I am talking way too much.
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 15:57 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53653
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
KA
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 16:04 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53657
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i once again have a new team
Latias Lvl-50 mist ball, psyvhiv, recover, reflect
Dragonite Lvl-60 hyper beam, safe guard, outrage, wing attack
Kingdra Lvl-66 hyper beam, dragon dance, surf, ice beam
Rayquaza Lvl-70 fly strength, extremespeed, outrage
Lugia Lvl-70 Recover, hydro pump, rain dance, swift
Charizard Lvl-100 earthquake, flamethrower, fire blast, dragon claw
with rayquaza im thinkin about gettin rid of strength
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 268487

Post Top
Click to close