Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Good luck, ND, on getting your Mod position!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:57 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49913
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
I know some people aren't too fond of you, but I hope you get the position... oh, and just so you know, I'm not trying suddenly be your bud again, I just want to leave the argument alone... anyhoo I hope you get your position!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
actionshark Posted: 19:00 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50001
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Getting a position will be hard ND just to let you know, oh and will their be a super mod feaure Rich?

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:24 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50278
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Thanks DB.I know your not trying to be my bud again but all is forgiven.Lets just forget the argument and carry on as before.Good luck to you too.To AS:Rich is an administerer which is more powerful than a MOD I think.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:28 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50506
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Administrator is the most powerful rank of all.

I will probably not get a mod spot. I am not naming manes of those whom I blame, I just happen to feel he/she has ruined my chance to become one. I always wanted a higher position on this site... so now I am left only to support ND, although I am still trying my best to get the position myself...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

reesecup Posted: 15:29 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50511
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
that was not very nice.
i am a punk a skate boarder and an electrick guitar player
and i am in a band called "global outake"
cool isnt it?
happycheater Posted: 15:32 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50516
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
what? retarded? no hes not. i thing db's got to be the smartest one one her besides rich.
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:32 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50519
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Hi, I also hate school. We could become pals. Oh, and SKOOL SUX is some delinquent kid at my school who gets lots of referrals...

reesecup Posted: 15:33 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50520
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
he/she sounds like a butt head
cool isnt it?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:35 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50525
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
It's a he... I noticed yo' sig says "I hate school" and SKOOL SUX hates school and I hate school... if he trys to join I suggest giving him the boot from the start...

happycheater Posted: 15:37 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50529
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
i hate school too. we have so many kids at our school that thing they can get away with anything. like that todd kid, remember rc. oh, and brandon and tony and.......some other ones i cant think of right now
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
reesecup Posted: 15:40 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50535
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
todd smokes pott
he is a pot head and he drinks
so does robert but dont tell him i told you okay?
cool isnt it?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:52 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50555
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Let's get back on topic before Rich gets mad... Rich, inc ase you don't know, is the admin on this site. He goes by the screen name Team SuperCheats.

reesecup Posted: 15:55 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50557
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
well i have to go now but i will talk eighther tomorrow or the next day
cool isnt it?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:02 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50559
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Why, nobody's here. How original.

Raikou Posted: 18:05 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50611
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
LOL, I am!!! I noticed ur sig... it's shiny!
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Nitrazius Posted: 18:17 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50617
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
I personally think you're assuming something much to early to be able to tell.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:19 Jan07 2005 Post ID: 50940
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
On 06-Jan-2005 darkboarder_77 said:Administrator is the most powerful rank of all.

I will probably not get a mod spot. I am not naming manes of those whom I blame, I just happen to feel he/she has ruined my chance to become one. I always wanted a higher position on this site... so now I am left only to support ND, although I am still trying my best to get the position myself...
I'll support you too if you wish.I dont go on any other sites really so I just thought it'd be nice to have a MOD position on this site.I wont be a bad MOD mind.I'll still be the good old nintendo_dude you used to know.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close