Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ghost.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 17:12 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481993
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Malaysian spirits don't have a god they are devils.This is all Malaysian spirits that kinda relate to yours.Isn't personal exp is through peoples eyes?What they see,they tell me.
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
Dragoon King. Posted: 17:14 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481997
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Oct-2005 shiny zapdos said:As I suspected, you're clueless about spirits.

1. They're exactly like us, but surrounded by a blue aura.
2. They do have a God. Well, kind of. They worship a deity called Gaia, the Earth Mother.
3. Then how do you know anything?
4. That's bull. You need personal experience.
God you just made your self look like a n00b have you ever put into consideration that he is of a deffernt culter and has deffernt belifes
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Tornado212 Posted: 17:17 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482002
Tornado212
+
yea really and by the way, nobody died in my sisters house
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 17:18 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482003
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
Im a diffrent culture.My beliefs that they are devils.My spirits kinda relate to yours.Thats why i started this topic.So,no missunderstanding?
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
Dragoon King. Posted: 17:21 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482008
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Will I beleve ghosts are people that are not ready to leav earth because of personel resons and so stay tell there ready
[center]
My dragon has issues
Tornado212 Posted: 17:22 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482010
Tornado212
+
i know i believe you. you seem 2 know alot about ghosts. even non believers cant help but to think about your theorys razor i mean
Dragoon King. Posted: 17:25 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482014
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Even if people dont beleve in ghosts there still fun to talk about and I think legends and storys should be cept alive even if we have to add on to them
[center]
My dragon has issues
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 17:27 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482017
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes, i do know a lot about ghost related to you Americans(No offense).And yeah,they fun to talk about.((Ignore if you want because this is a translation in Malaysian language:Ya, saya tahu banyak hantu yang bersaudara dengan korang orang Amerika Syarikat.))
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:48 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482057
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Oct-2005 Dragoon King. said:God you just made your self look like a n00b have you ever put into consideration that he is of a deffernt culter and has deffernt belifes
Spirits don't differ from country to country, naive one.
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 17:57 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482064
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Oct-2005 shiny zapdos said:Spirits don't differ from country to country, naive one.
What do you mean?
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:03 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482070
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Oct-2005 shiny zapdos said:Spirits don't differ from country to country, naive one.
Are you trying to look like a n00b or are you we all beleve in differnt things like you think spirits have gods, Lord thinks there demons, and I think there just souls that dont want to leav earth yet just because you think your belifes are true does not make it true for other people so dont act like your belife are the only true ones K (:
[center]
My dragon has issues
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 18:13 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482091
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
DK is right.We have our on beliefs.Not all of them are the same.
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:17 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482094
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Thank you LIR94
[center]
My dragon has issues
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 18:22 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482099
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
So we have exposed that ghost have diffrent cultures.What ghost do you see not in the ordinary ghost.((Like mine,Shiny and DK culture kind of ghost.))
Tornado212 Posted: 18:28 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482103
Tornado212
+
hey this IS on topic. are animated avys allowed? cuz the eyes in ur avy are blinking lord inferno...
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 18:32 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482107
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
You must have imagine it and it is allowed.
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:35 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482111
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Will this is what I beleve

1. Ghosts are people that dont want to leav earth just yet because there is a loved one they miss or there is a house they still want to take care of
2. Ghosts can be seen as orbs, moveing objects, and paiting start doing weird things
3. Moust ghosts are friendly but there are thos that come from evil sould that will through objects at people or scratch them
4. Ghosts can poses people so they can talk through them but they have to have a high level of pycy
5. Ghosts give off an elctrical signels so that why lights and other things start to flicker on and off or TV tern them selfs of this is alsow another reson why they can be herd threw typ recorders
6. Ghosts lights can make them visabul so they try to keep away from it
7. Some ghosts do not want to scar us but because of there looks and so on they do tend to scare us

Thats pritty much it
[center]
My dragon has issues
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 18:41 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482116
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
This what i believe.

1)Ghost are people who kill themselves or somebody kill them when the time they isn't right.God doesn't accept these souls so they must wonder Earth forever.

I can't think any more at this time so here it is.
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:44 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482125
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
only 1 will if thats all you can think of I guess that will do
[center]
My dragon has issues
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 18:51 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482142
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
Here is more.

2)Ghost will stare at people at night.

More later.My brain is not functioning right or even tired.
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 178593

Post Top
Click to close