Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Legend Killer Has Arrvied

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
annabel Posted: 04:29 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480760
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
He's only beaten four, One of which dragoon King. And I will be facing him. You up for the challenge legend killer? One game of chess. No more, No less. Winner takes all. www.gameknot.com Sign up there. I'm annabels there. (Note: The s is real) Lucky you Sanzano. You will be in suspence to find out the winnner. Because I ain't givin' the URL.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Sanzano Posted: 07:18 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480954
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Annabel what's 'The Legend Killer' doing messing about with you anyway? I would have thought you would be below his notice if he's a 'Legend Killer' as he claims (no disrespect). So until we can verify his credentials with his top ten 'Legends' he has defeated don't get suckered by this self manufactured hype.

I've already spoken to 'Mr King Of Games' and he is looking forward to ending this farce and exposing 'The Legend Killer' as a fraud.

Dragoon King. Posted: 14:28 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481614
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Oct-2005 annabel said:He's only beaten four, One of which dragoon King. And I will be facing him. You up for the challenge legend killer? One game of chess. No more, No less. Winner takes all. www.gameknot.com Sign up there. I'm annabels there. (Note: The s is real) Lucky you Sanzano. You will be in suspence to find out the winnner. Because I ain't givin' the URL.
sorry annabel but legend kill is one of thos people that wast there life away in front of the TV he will only do game quizez if he faced me to something more human like a game of cards, chess, science, math, or any thing els like that thin he would be the one that would lose and LK dont say any thing I know your typ your probly going to say Im jelous so save your breath beacause Im not... if only you knew (DK shakes his head)
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
annabel Posted: 15:40 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481798
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Don't worry Sanzano. I'm the one who wants to challenge him. You see, He's cocky himself. It'll be cocky verses cocky. I'm a fairly regular chess player. But I bet the only knows a bit about chess, Chess is a game too. Prove himself on a new type of game.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 18:14 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482092
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Annabel, get to dragoon kings yugioh championship, right now.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
annabel Posted: 18:48 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482134
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I just posted there before you posted this lol.

Sanzano Posted: 02:42 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 482815
Sanzano
+
Chess? If he's any good at Chess get him to play Rich. Rich might be a little rusty now but when he was a kid he got invited to tournaments because he was one of the best young Chess players in England. Even at 50% Rich will beat him. Playing Rich is a horrid experience, it's like being strangled slowly and there's nothing you can do as pieces get taken until you eventually have no defence for the final attack which is lethal.

annabel Posted: 03:36 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 482848
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I only ever managed to get a few pieces. Rich was going light. Getting my guard down, Then smack. I lost. He's good. Sanzano? Do you play chess on gameknot.com? I'd give you a game.

Sanzano Posted: 07:08 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483024
Sanzano
+
I'm hopless at chess to tell you the truth annabel. I love the game but I find it stressful playing someone who is good.

RKO-123 Posted: 13:57 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483737
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Sanzano: If King wants to challenge me, he's gonna have to wait...like I said.

DK: You such a whiner over the fact that you lost it's sad. It's was your desicion to challenge me, you could have said no. But since you did and lost, you are no longer any worth my time. Get Lost!

Annabel: The only reason I want to challenge you cause your close to Doctor Advice. If I beat you, I get to him. That's all. You're still a worthless piece of trash though.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:50 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483880
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay n00b, you've gone too far.

*LOCKED*
Aeshma Posted: 16:27 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484119
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
That's right...

RKO-123, anymore of that rude language towards any of the members here on the site and you will meet the legendary banning system of our site.

Sanzano: I won against Rich :P
RKO-123 Posted: 16:28 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484124
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright, my bad. But you know it as well as I do BW, he copied a fake account name, Good Wolf, and tried to get on your nurse. And that's a sad move. Guess who told me that, it was SOW. But, I will be the better man and stand down.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Sanzano Posted: 17:47 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484269
Sanzano
+
Looks like you've got three days to prepare for 'The Showdown' with Mr. King Of Games.

annabel Posted: 02:42 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485067
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
RKO-123. That's in the past. I learn from my wrongs. If there is any worthless piece of trash, It's you. Now, You can't even play chess? I heard from SOW you can't. If you want to be the King Of Games you need to know about every game.

RKO-123 Posted: 17:23 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 486156
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Oct-2005 annabel said:RKO-123. That's in the past. I learn from my wrongs. If there is any worthless piece of trash, It's you. Now, You can't even play chess? I heard from SOW you can't. If you want to be the King Of Games you need to know about every game.
*Takes a deep breath* Now, I said I was gonna leave you alone, but if you continue to bother me with that stuff, you'll gonna so regret it......see that wasn't so hard.
annabel Posted: 02:38 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489055
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
RKO-123 and SoW!!! I am Pis*ed off with that! You made it up that I said BW cheated. Because I freaking ditched your freakin team. You've pushed me to the limits. Now all the moderators are after me for something I didn't do. You are so gonna bloody regret that.

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:17 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489280
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I think you've pretty much convinced us, Annabel. Okay, you didn't do it. I believe you. It's just the n00b trying to scrape a victory from an otherwise severe kicking.
RKO-123 Posted: 15:54 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489824
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2005 Bad Wolf said:I think you've pretty much convinced us, Annabel. Okay, you didn't do it. I believe you. It's just the n00b trying to scrape a victory from an otherwise severe kicking.
Oh, so you beat me in a time limit match......WOW! Get over it wolfy, I answered the questions with the same answers an you, so as far as I'm concerned, no one won. But, if you ever want a rematch, just howl......HA! That one was good.
annabel Posted: 22:15 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 490690
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey, If I won I'd like to rub it in your nose too. Don't be such a kill joy.

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262559

Post Top
Click to close