Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Have you ever had an OBE? (Out of Body Experience) *Holly you should come here, intrest us all.*

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
the_ff_master Posted: 14:36 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475182
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I have. It was SO strange. I wasn't sure if I was awake or still asleep. It lasted for like half and hour and I have no memory of 2-4 weeks before it OR after it.

I've also felt that I don't exist sometimes. You are standing there wide awake and then in a split second you feel as though your not there, everything goes silent. But the strangest thing is this : you can still see, everything seems to be in slow motion and when you force yourself to move everything is back to normal.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted: 15:16 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475215
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Me to, when I'm drunk I have it all the time.
the_ff_master Posted: 15:19 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475218
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah Dave, that'll happen to us all at some point. But I'm 14 I don't drink lol.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

Burnsey Posted: 15:19 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475219
Burnsey
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes I tried to walk backwards and fell and died.lol.I went to bed and woke up 2 mins later and it was morning.
http://www.youtube.com/omgfragged/
http://www.twitter.com/omgfragged/
Aeshma Posted: 15:21 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475226
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 18-Oct-2005 the_ff_master said:Yeah Dave, that'll happen to us all at some point. But I'm 14 I don't drink lol.
Well, when you will be older and have a good night out, then you probably will experience that Smile
the_ff_master Posted: 15:25 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475236
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Init? Oh well Dave. You'll have exessive OBE's you'll probably see a table full of shots and drink 'em all.
I´m sorry...

Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 16:55 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475292
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
I have those OBE.Thats when i was watching tv at 7pm.Then i move a little it all seem slow and blurr.I woke up like 10pm.
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
Dragoon King. Posted: 17:34 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475322
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
I do like one time my mom, my step sister, brothers, sisters, and I went to are uncels and she told us to wait in the car tell she gits back and so when I went to see what was takeing my mom so long I walked up to the door and every thing got all slow and it slowly went dark and I woke up on the floor
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 18:17 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475374
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
I wish i could do that again though.Speed up time that is like THE best thing human beings can do naturally.
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
Trunks245 Posted: 18:18 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475375
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Oct-2005 Lord Inferno_Razor94 said:I have those OBE.Thats when i was watching tv at 7pm.Then i move a little it all seem slow and blurr.I woke up like 10pm.
Sounds like you just fell asleep lol.
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:43 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475402
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I had one of those. I got into a fight. When I blinked evreything went black then next thing I know is that the other guy`s nose was bleeding.

instagram: solidaritysterl
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:10 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475460
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Woohoo, I got a thread dedication! Thanking you kindly, James dear. =P OBEs are bloody awesome. We should all have the capacity. In fact, sod it... add me to MSN, and I'll see what I can do for you. [email protected].
superman4u Posted: 19:19 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475480
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
lol. What are OBE's again. I think I had them. I was watching t.v and then everything is normal, when I get up everything is in slow motion, and I am like super dizzy. I can't see anything.Everything becomes blurry. I get a headache and just fall down lol. Then after a few secs, I get back up and everything is normal. Is that an OBE??

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
actionshark Posted: 20:05 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475561
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Happened to me when I was 11 I was about to go to school when I woke up I was so tired, I went to the bathroom really slowly and when I got there I hit my head on the wall somehow next to the door and as I was falling everything got all slow, colorful and blurry. :/ I got up about 20 minutes later and the water was running? I had a big mark on my forehead and had to miss school that day.

It was weird, I'm not sure if it's an "OBE" experience though.

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 20:40 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475609
Hyperwire_2.0
+
I've have two in my life, I can't really remember them to well though. All I remember is I was at my cousins house in both of them.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Trunks245 Posted: 00:01 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 475816
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
Actully I had one like Infernos but Im not sure if that is one.

I was lying in bed and I was really tired. I looked at the clock at it said 10:00 PM. I closed my eyes for about 5 seconds (at least thats what it felt like) Then when I opened them, I looked at the clock and it said 7:00 AM. That was weird.
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
annabel Posted: 00:57 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 475854
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I was standing. And all of a sudden my brain stopped. I wasn't thinking. Everything was frozen. I couldn't hear anything. Then a white light arose. I woke up on the side walk with people crowding around me lol.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
gamemasterforlife Posted: 02:31 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 475886
gamemasterforl
ife
+
im not sure if this is an obe but like 1-2 times a week i get a vision then another day its like I go back in time,I saw everything happen when i was 10 it was weird.
Yo its GMFL and I'm back for sure....Nothing changed about me

Join Team Legends
Join Team Solarbeam(3)
Join Team Ozzo
Join Team Ultimate Revenge 2!: The Rogue Legion ((((((((Ally team needs help!))))))))
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:01 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476010
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Not long ago I was just walking around my bedroom. When I got to one end I turned around and I saw myself lying on the floor by my bed. I looked down and then everything went black. I woke up where I was lying down.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
the_ff_master Posted: 10:59 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476093
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
That's what Holly calls "Astral Projection" it's when your spirit leaves your body. And you can float about and stuff. That's probably the most definetly OBE I've heard of, well except from Holly herself who does them for a living.
I´m sorry...

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close