Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog:A New Generation for Sonic?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:19 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485641
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
After miserably failing with Sonic Heroes,something finally got into SEGA/Sonic Team's head:Give the newest Evil Hedgehog a set of Weapons,Veichles,and a couple of new moves to use!This game is what marks the true meaning of "Sonic Team",brining the best out of a Sonic game since 1991,the FIRST and BEST Sonic game even to today,Sonic 1,on the Sega Megadrive...but now,that has been pushed aside,as we use Shadow the Hedgehog,to go through over 20 levels,completing over 50 Different missions,and destroy bosses and enemys with a range of weapons from Bazooka's to Guns,and from Swords to Sabers.Also,this game allows a new feature:The "Good" and "Evil" System,where when you take a different path to either help take over the World,or Save the World from Destruction.Once a path is chose,it will send Shadow on a Path which cannot be reversed,make the choices wise...

Good:Once filled,Shadow will glow blue,and hit the Action button to unleash "Chaos Control".In this state,Time and Space mean nothing,as you move even futher through the level,while time remains frozen for a set period of time.
Evil:Once filled,Shadow will glow red,and hit the Action button to unleash "Chaos Blast".Unleash the most Destructive power in a Sonic game,and sit back and watch all Obstacles dissapear from your sight.
Guns:Rocket Launchers,Black Arm Gun's,G.U.N. Auto-Matics...use each weapon you find to your advantage,as well as keep an eye on the Ammo it comes with,or it won't last very long...
Weapons:Swords,Daggers,Knifes...tons of Weapons to use,as you slash,hack,and chop through various walls and enemy's,uncovering more than just a tiny bit of Blood...
Veichles:Motorcycle's,Dirt Rider's,G.U.N. Racer's...use a veichle,and take a break from walking as you use the power of Machines to the max,as you use them to ride into enemies,and watch the Explosions.Be warned,you could be the one dying...

This game has offically been rated 12+,as there is Violence,Cussing,Bloodshed,and Monsters which cause Blood and Gore to splatter over the screens every second of the way.

Truly a Improvement from SEGA from the failiue,Sonic Heroes.Good job SEGA,you learned. Smile
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sonicfan Posted at: 20:19 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525991
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm.. yeah. Why did you post that? anyway for a sword you can use stop signs and even speedd limit signs. Is is true that at some point sonic follows you around? I saw a movie about it at SEGA.com and thats what I saw for a couple seconds.
THE ULTIMATE SONIC MASTER!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 04:00 Nov20 2005 Post ID: 526438
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Post has been deleted.

I know,it's pretty fun just grabbing a nearby "Stop" sign and hitting things with it.Yes,Sonic does follow you around on the Hero missions,and when you race him on the Final level of "Evil" story.I'll not spoil it for you people,though.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
GUNfreak Posted at: 14:21 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 533230
GUNfreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shadow is the best!!!!! Sonic is old school Shadow is new and don't know his prepose but in the game its all out and you pick it [b][/b][color=red][/color]
Hey I am crazy about Cowboy Bebop and the Videogame GUN
Tornado212 Posted at: 17:17 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570943
Tornado212
+
+
well... sort of... on some chapters you can only pic 2 or even only one option.

EDIT: im going to pin this because it has very useful information.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 17:12 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597435
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The true purpose of Shadow:

#1: THE GUN COMMANDER was like a brother to Maria. He was on the ARK to witness the creation of Shadow in a room with Professor Gerald, and...Black...Doom! He has a hatred toward Shadow because of his creation, Maria and the rest of his "family" were killed by GUN(why he then became commander of GUN, I don't know). He believes Shadow to be made for evil, but there's much more.

#2: True BLACK DOOM had his hand in the creation of Shadow. It will explain why Shadow is so powerful.

#3: PROFESSOR GERALD needed Black Doom's help to creat Shadow, so he made a bargan, but betrayed him.

Now to peice it all together.

50 years ago, before Shadow was created, Professor Gerald Robotnik was in developement of the Ultimate Life Form, but he needed help, so he made a bargan with Black Doom. If Black Doom were to help Gerald with Shadow, then Gerald would obtain the 7 Chaos Emeralds for Black Doom. Black Doom helped to create Shadow by giving him his own blood, yes...Shadow has the same Blood as Black Doom(explains his unbelievable power). Now the future GUN Commander had witnessed this, and that is why he has a hatred for Shadow. Shadow was supposed to be created to help Black Doom with finding the Chaos Emeralds and take over the Earth, but Gerald made him to specifically stop Black Doom, for in 50 years, the Black Comet would return with Black Doom again. The reason Black Doom said to Shadow, "The day of reckoning is near. Find the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and bring them to ME as promised." is because of what the Doctor agreed on, but Shadow forgot. Why Black Doom wanted to obtain the Chaos Emeralds was to use Chaos Control to warp the Black Comet to Earth without it burning up. They would then use the people of Earth as an "energy source" for them. But Shadow was destined to stop them. Also, you know in "Sonic Adventure 2" where they seized the ARK because of its weapons like the Eclipse Cannon, they really came for Shadow, but also to shut the cannon down. But little did they know that the cannon was specifically designed to destroy the Black Comet(planned from Sonic Adventure 2, genious!), and Maria had Shadow promise her that he'd protect the Earth and save the people(also from Sonic Adventure 2), she mainly meant from Black Doom because she too knew about it. And it turns out that one of Eggman's robots saved Shadow in "Sonic Adventure 2" from his fall at the ARK, and so Shadow finally fulfills hie REAL promise to Maria and destroys Black Doom along with the Black Comet with the Eclipse Cannon, after of course beating him in Hyper form.

And that is his purpose, much more of a purpose than Sonic.

>GJS<
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:20 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597660
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also, those Shadows in the pods of Sonic Heroes were created by Eggman and used by Metal Sonic for Ultimate Life Form data. But Shadow is not a robot like Sonic Heroes says.

>GJS<
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
Tornado212 Posted at: 07:21 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598087
Tornado212
+
+
here is a spoiler if you havent beat the neutral story. (not u gamer)

the neutral ending says he IS an android but hes not.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:40 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598574
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, cause when fighting Devil Doom, Eggman says, "Shadow, when I said you were an android and I created you, I lied. Actually 1 of my robots saved you at the ARK before you died."

>GJS<
Tornado212 Posted at: 06:57 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599311
Tornado212
+
+
i love the last boss, its like fight pure evil =D
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 20:47 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600714
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had over 200 rings the one time I fought him. He's easy, but sometimes hard.

>GJS<
Tornado212 Posted at: 14:49 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 601478
Tornado212
+
+
the first time i fought him it seemed pretty hard.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:32 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 602010
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know, I beat him on my 2nd try with literally no problem.

>GJS<
Tornado212 Posted at: 17:26 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607079
Tornado212
+
+
i beat him on the first try but my hands were shaking afterwards because i was so nervous lol
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 21:58 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607454
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Like I get in SSBM when I almost lose. I've forgotten what it feels like thought, cause I haven't gotten that close to losing in over 2 years. And they all triple-teamed me, but as Shadow would say, "How pathetic."

>GJS<
Tornado212 Posted at: 07:15 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 607680
Tornado212
+
+
shadow is so... so... i cant even explain him lol
red shard Posted at: 18:03 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 668780
red shard
+
+
yeah seriorly hes undfible
sonic1995 Posted at: 17:02 Aug24 2006 Post ID: 1007996
sonic1995
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya shadow rocks
monster master Posted at: 22:04 Sep03 2006 Post ID: 1028636
monster master
+
+
yeah,everyone knows that.
Chaos_Shadow Posted at: 18:03 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183555
Chaos_Shadow
+
+
It could be just me, but I think Shadow's popularity and fame is skyrocketing far more than Sonic ever had. I can see it now: "Sonic loses popularity!", "Shadow takes the gold...and the gaming business!"
If this continues over the years, Sonic may even be forgotten. And who knows what Sonic Team will do. Maybe even a name change.

« Last edited by Chaos_Shadow on Dec 1st 2006 »

Also max one image in the signature.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close