Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Challenge: Mr. King Of Games VS. The Legend Killer

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:41 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489911
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Cool! I could use a little more help around here, your in Screencheats. Your one of the interviewers.

Meanwhile, I'll ask you this. What are your thoughts on RKO's and King's match?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
screencheat2 Posted: 16:41 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489912
screencheat2
+
Yes, I get to be an interviewer. Now I just gotta find some people to interview.

EDIT: "My thoughts?! Well, honestly, I think that RKO has too much hot air in the little brain that he has right now. And personally, I'm getting annoyed by all the flaming and crap that I've been hearing. As for my thoughts on who should win, I would like RKO's little brain on a small platter when KoG wins.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:43 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489914
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2005 RKO-123 said: HA! I've waited for this day for ONE whole week. And in that week, I've beaten the best of this site can give me. I've beaten Dragoon King, I've beaten Aeshma, I've beaten both Superman and t0ms0nic(Blame Superman for that), and now.........I'm gonna beat the King Of Games.

*Imagines* Ah....just think of it. I beat the King on his own site, and I get crowned as King Of Games on his own site, man that's good.

Let's GO King!!!! I'm gonna embarras you and throw your legacy into the wind. You said I'm gonna feel the Wrath of the King Of Games, well your gonna the Wrath of the RKO!!!!
�_�

LIAR.

You lost to me,SM4U,AND Aeshma.No need trying to hide it.We all know how bad it is to lose,but there's no need to make up things about it. >_>

Oh,and KoG?Kick his sorry butt to HELL,alright?Show what a TRUE King of Games can do!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:43 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489915
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
OH! You want to be an Interviewer, sorry, I edited.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Aeshma Posted: 16:45 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489919
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Yes I'm here now, so let's get started?
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:46 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489924
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2005 screencheat2 said:Yes, I get to be an interviewer. Now I just gotta find some people to interview.

EDIT: "My thoughts?! Well, honestly, I think that RKO has too much hot air in the little brain that he has right now. And personally, I'm getting annoyed by all the flaming and crap that I've been hearing. As for my thoughts on who should win, I would like RKO's little brain on a small platter when KoG wins.
Interview t0ms0nic, He's here. I'll interview Aeshma.

So, Aeshma, since your the quizmaster, tell us. Do you plan on this match being one to remember?
Gigarookie Posted: 16:50 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489926
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes let's get this thing started. One thing first. RKO's promise should be an enforced one. Am I correct in saying that he said he'd leave if he loses? Before this gets underway, he should agree to be banned if he loses so that he can't go back on his promise.

Whaddia say, RKO? If you're so good, then you shouldn't mind this. If you aren't, then you won't be able to break your promise.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
Aeshma Posted: 16:50 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489927
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
I will ask five questions to RKO-123 and five questions to KOG, the one with the most correct answers wins and if it's a tie, then it will be a death match.

This way are chances fair and square for both of you.

Dr. Advice, that's more up to them really...but I will make the questions hard though.
roadkillers Posted: 16:50 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489929
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Do we wait for them?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:51 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489931
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes, he's here. Let's BEGIN!!!!!!! Dummmmmmmdummmmmmmdummmmmmmmm!!!! The King Of Games is ready

Now RKO, I'm gonna show you a beating that will embarrass you so much, you'll never want to come back. The question go up to 10 this time. So the first one to reach 5 points win. Aeshma, I'm ready. (King looks to the crowd. As he does this, the crowd lets a out a great ovation as he gives them a thumbs up)
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
roadkillers Posted: 16:53 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489937
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Well ummm ill make sure its a fair game I guess.
Gigarookie Posted: 16:54 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489938
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey doc, can I be a news dude? =P
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
screencheat2 Posted: 16:55 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489940
screencheat2
+
"So t0ms0nic, what do you think will happen if RKO wins(not that he will, of course but). I mean, if he some how got lucky enough to win, then he could win. What do you think?"
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:55 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489941
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
I just got word that all of Team Alliance from OUR site is watching this. There not gonna join or anything, they just want to see RKO-123 kick some butt. Make us proud man. *Takes off LK's coat*
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:57 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489943
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Aeshma: Thank you for your time.

Gigarookie: Go ahead. It'll make it more interesting.
roadkillers Posted: 16:57 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489945
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Ok come on first question.
RKO-123 Posted: 16:59 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489947
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
*Walks into the arena. Throws arms up and poses to the crowd. Over 25 women faint at his greatness*

Alright, enough playing around. Let's get on with it Aeshma, First question. I want to end this quickly.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
t0ms0nic Posted: 17:00 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489949
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2005 screencheat2 said:"So t0ms0nic, what do you think will happen if RKO wins(not that he will, of course but). I mean, if he some how got lucky enough to win, then he could win. What do you think?"
SuperCheats then would be a Catastrophe.I say if King of Game's loses,I may as well sell my entire Sonic Merchandise on Ebay for only �10.

...but,seriously,there is NO WAY KoG can lose to this chump.

Note,I was joking about selling all my Sonic stuff.I woulden't have a room to live in. >_>
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Gigarookie Posted: 17:01 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489951
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
Welcome one, welcome all, to the Ultimate Challenge: Mr. King Of Games VS. The Legend Killer showdown!!! Today is the day many of us have been waiting for, and now the day is here! Sit tight, and pay attention! This is going to be the chalenge of the century!
screencheat2 Posted: 17:01 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489952
screencheat2
+
"Holy crap dude. You..sell your sonic stuff? I'll be damned if that happened."
Displaying Page 2 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close