Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Game Battle!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
superman4u Posted: 19:58 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492227
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Nah you can be quizmaster now since craig went somewhere. So shoot lol. The next que is for Roadkillers. I don't think he is online right now though.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Gigarookie Posted: 20:03 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492240
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Ok, another question for RK comin' up.

In one old-school videogame the pistol-packing main character can find a videogame of himself. What is the main character's name?
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
RKO-123 Posted: 20:14 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492262
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
*LK stands a side and watches the challenge* Well, it's Roadkiller VS. Superman. My bets on Roadkiller, cause that superman dude doesn't stand a chance. What do you think Kennedy?
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Mr. Kennedy Posted: 20:17 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492266
Mr. Kennedy
Forum GuestMember
+
^starts gobblings up popcorn^ Huh, sorry. ^popcorn falls out of his mouth^ I think that Roadkiller guys is pretty decent, besides, I like God Of War better then Superman.
I weigh in a approximate weight of 148 yes gained a pound, pounds. I am one of the smartest people on this planet. I'm a straight A student. MmmmmmMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....Kennedy!!!!......Kennedy
Gigarookie Posted: 20:19 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492268
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
LK, you aren't supposed to be here, but while you are, do you know the answer to my question? Don't post it, we wouldn't want to ruin it for RK.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
RKO-123 Posted: 20:26 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492282
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Oct-2005 Gigarookie said:LK, you aren't supposed to be here, but while you are, do you know the answer to my question? Don't post it, we wouldn't want to ruin it for RK.
Uh, Aeshma only said not to get into any "CHALLENGES", but didn't say "you can't be in challenge threads". And that old-school shooter is......oh wait, I can't tell. But I know. Ain't that right, Kennedy.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Gigarookie Posted: 20:28 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492283
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
By the looks of this, MR. Kenedy is another of your lakeys. Wonderful.

Ok, RKO. I'll let you tell RK if he's right or not... when he gets here.
Mr. Kennedy Posted: 20:31 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492288
Mr. Kennedy
Forum GuestMember
+
^begins gulping his coke^ yeah, that's true. ^spits out coke^ What kind of coke was that....VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....Nasty!!!!.......^spits more^....nasty.
I weigh in a approximate weight of 148 yes gained a pound, pounds. I am one of the smartest people on this planet. I'm a straight A student. MmmmmmMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....Kennedy!!!!......Kennedy
Gigarookie Posted: 20:33 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492292
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
Another of your lakeys that enjoys snack food... got it.
roadkillers Posted: 21:13 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492330
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 27-Oct-2005 Gigarookie said:Ok, another question for RK comin' up.

In one old-school videogame the pistol-packing main character can find a videogame of himself. What is the main character's name?
Ummm this is a very hard one. He didnt even give me a consule so I have to guess. Is it OO7? James Bond?
superman4u Posted: 21:20 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492338
superman4u
+
On 27-Oct-2005 RKO-123 said: *LK stands a side and watches the challenge* Well, it's Roadkiller VS. Superman. My bets on Roadkiller, cause that superman dude doesn't stand a chance. What do you think Kennedy?
Who asked you anyway? This is a friendly game with none of your involvement needed. :P. So what is the right answer?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
roadkillers Posted: 21:24 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492345
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Please stop fighting. I might lose because I got that extremly hard question wrong and you wanna know why? Because I dont cheat because this is a friendly game where just play for rep. jk
superman4u Posted: 21:52 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492406
superman4u
+
Yeah, I wasn't fighting I was being sarcastic. I always put a smily to show that I'm joking. I wonder where our quizmaster went. Giga, ga, ga, ga... (*echoes*)

roadkillers Posted: 22:10 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492442
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Well basically anyone who sees this can be.
superman4u Posted: 22:51 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492512
superman4u
+
What? Can be what?

jImBoW89 Posted: 00:05 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492613
jImBoW89
+
Please get back on the topic, I am the mod here.
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:56 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492871
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
*looks at first post* ...SuperMan4U is going to challenge ME...Hmph.I guess I have nothing better to do.All I was doing was making a 500 poses Metal Knuckles sheet...OK.You got yourself a challenge SuperMan.Name your game and it's questions.Oh,before we start...some questions for the REAL Sonic fans.

1.In an upcoming Sonic comic,what is the name for the Fusion of Sonic and Shadow?
2.How many weapons can Shadow use in his new game,Shadow the Hedgehog?
3.What is the new name for Shadow's "Chaos" powers?The answer IS NOT Chaos Control,but close.
4.What new Sonic Sports game is being released next year during Winter?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
craig_m Posted: 07:55 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493136
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
Can I be quizmaster I'm here now

P.S Don't worry about RKO and mr kennedy they're banned (and they're the same person)
Gigarookie Posted: 10:01 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493313
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey, nobody answered my question.

Same guy, huh? I kind wondered how RKO knew that Mr. Kennedy would be here before he posted here.
roadkillers Posted: 11:51 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493450
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 28-Oct-2005 jImBoW89 said:Please get back on the topic, I am the mod here.
We were on topic we were woundering where the quizmaster went.
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close