Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

A picture of the world's most powerful Pokemon card... and yes, it IS official from Nintendo...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:50 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496031
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
No kidding.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

moolio Posted: 15:54 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496037
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
I doubt this is true. And if it is, it will be in Ex-Delta Species or the next one after that.
Join Team Moolio, Team Stickmen, Team Turtle, and The Fire Clan! Wait, don't forget to join The Mewtwo Fan Club!
BeN_b! Posted: 15:58 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496049
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
I highly doubt this is a card. What would be the point in the game if you could do 1000 damage to someone with one attack. It would take the whole point out of competitve gaming
spyro madgirl Posted: 16:34 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496120
spyro madgirl
+
attacks usually say "flip a coin and... whatever" not what the attack is like. that cant be a proper card.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Tornado212 Posted: 17:14 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496195
Tornado212
+
yea especially cuz it says "pokemon XD gale of darkness" on it so it cant be official
Shogun_Zenta Posted: 17:17 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496202
Shogun_Zenta
Forum GuestMember
+
lol but it looks kinda real but w/ 300hp and a attack that does 1000 damage w/out saying it also does 1000 to this pokemon too i doubt its real.. but where did you find it
join Team Shogun and visit the teams website at
http://www.freewebs.com/team-shogun/
And my other name is Drifting Monkey but call me(and Drifting Monkey) Zenta plz
moolio Posted: 17:39 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496256
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
Pokemon was made by nintendo genius, and shadow lugia is from there.... I have a deoxys card with Destiny Deoxys on it, and I have a Pokemon Rocks America 2005 EX Unseen Forces Lugia. Shadow lugia might be a secret card, but the odds are proboly like mabye:

1/5000 That that is true. So darkboarder_77, ahem, this is spam and is not true. If you say it is true again, you are stupid.
Join Team Moolio, Team Stickmen, Team Turtle, and The Fire Clan! Wait, don't forget to join The Mewtwo Fan Club!
the great one Posted: 18:37 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496385
the great one
Forum GuestMember
+
Who cares if is offical its a BEAST.
The darkness will consume the good and destroy the light and rule over all
power of mewtwo Posted: 03:38 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497189
power of mewtwo
Forum GuestMember
+
It is not real. Look on the pokemon website. Even on the newest deck of cards, it's not there. And another thing, Where did you find it?
I am mainly in the Graphics and Artwork design forums. I love to make avys of pokemon so fell free to ask for one. credit to Rj fighter for chainsaw. people I admire: Rj fighter, Highroller, Sephirothdw4, Burnsey, Spyro Madgirl
spyro madgirl Posted: 03:46 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497194
spyro madgirl
+
good point pom.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
annabel Posted: 03:53 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497201
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Oct-2005 darkboarder_77 said:No kidding.
This is an official, I know fake anime cards when I see them. This is not one.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 08:06 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497451
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
It most likely is true and none of you are taking time to accept it. This card is like many other Pokemon cards out there, it cannot be found in a regular deck, it must be found in a special way.

On the other hand, on Ebay, it sells for $15. What gives? I'd sell a card like that for $100 if it were really true...

...I don't know where the card orginated, persay, but about 5 kids on the my school bus said the thing was as real as it gets. One of them actually has one of these.

Looking at the Pokemon XD logo on it, some cards happen to have these kinds of logos on them.

I don't know... I happened to think it's real. I looked at the bottom and it said it was made by Nintendo, had GAMEFREAK written on it, the date, and few other things. I am noticing that I do not see an illustrator, commonly found on these cards, which concerns me... did I miss something?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

annefranman52 Posted: 08:28 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497484
annefranman52
+
Maybe its just a limited edition, and there is a point in this card as if there is hardly any of them in the world then more people would buy cards in hope to get the card. I think it is real.
moolio Posted: 08:55 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497526
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
I have a question. Why wouldn't they put Shadow Blast, Shadow Lgia's Signature move, on it? It might be a secret card in EX Delta Species, which comes out tommorrow.
the great one Posted: 12:24 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497941
the great one
Forum GuestMember
+
Man that card is sweet.
The darkness will consume the good and destroy the light and rule over all
power of mewtwo Posted: 12:24 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497943
power of mewtwo
Forum GuestMember
+
If it's real, then why does it use the same pic for pokemon XD? observe:
I am mainly in the Graphics and Artwork design forums. I love to make avys of pokemon so fell free to ask for one. credit to Rj fighter for chainsaw. people I admire: Rj fighter, Highroller, Sephirothdw4, Burnsey, Spyro Madgirl
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:16 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498090
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 30-Oct-2005 power of mewtwo said:If it's real, then why does it use the same pic for pokemon XD? observe:
Dude, if other Pokemon cards are real, why do they use the drawings out of the PokeDex in the Pokemon guide books in the cards, too?

That's just the way it is, my friend. Look at the bottom of the card. It even says "Produced by Genius Sonority" which is one of the companies that helped produce Pokemon Colloseum.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:21 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498102
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
-This just in-

Copied and pasted off Ebay supply of this card
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a BUY-IT-NOW for a Mint Condition Jumbo Shadow Lugia - In Hand - Nintendo World XD Release Exclusive - from the Nintendo World XD Release Party!

This card was only given out for those who participated in a demo game, which took an average of 35 minutes. This card is a "Jumbo" and "Not for play use."

These cards were only available on October 2nd for a few hours.

Forget about bidding on these cards, this is the lowest price you will find anywhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

...too bad you can't use it in Pokemon Card battles. But that proves that it's real. Go to Ebay and type in "Shadow Lugia" if you don't believe me.

moolio Posted: 13:28 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498122
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
Wow.... That is cool, but no wonder they don't let you use it in battles, god, I should buy it.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:43 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498169
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I will, too... it's only $15-$25 dollars.

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 404844

Post Top
Click to close