Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

word of the day

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Shogun_Zenta Posted: 22:46 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496871
Shogun_Zenta
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
okay this topic might work out or might not but lets try it, it will be like the 20 questions topic but with words. okay i will say a word then other people get the rest of the day to guess what the word is short for or long for or the meaning(all is fine) unless someone posts the word between the times of 10:00pm and 12:00 midnight then the people get the time thats left of the day and the next day to guess and if someone guesses right they post a word and so on. but if the day passes and no one guesses what the word means or is long for or short for then the person who has stumped every1 picks a new word.

for example if i pick lol then people try to guess what the word os short for which is laugh ot loud. or if i type laugh out loud then the correct answer is lol. if theres any questions just post them and i have to go, so heres my word...remember the first to guess the meaning or what is short for it or what is a longer word for it wins and gets to pick any word(except curse words) and the game continues so here it is:

methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminyll eucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylal anylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylseryl leucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspa rtylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylproly lleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthre onylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglu taminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylgl utaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmeth ionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleuc ylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylg lycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylgl utamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhist idylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprol ylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylala nylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyla lanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylp rolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasp araginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucyl serylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylg lycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylis oleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylgluta myllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylpro
lylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.

p.s. GOOD LUCK!
join Team Shogun and visit the teams website at
http://www.freewebs.com/team-shogun/
And my other name is Drifting Monkey but call me(and Drifting Monkey) Zenta plz
goldberg3971 Posted: 22:51 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496876
goldberg3971
+
it means a 1,913-letter chemical name for the tryptophan synthetase A protein. muhahaha
jImBoW89 Posted: 01:54 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497066
jImBoW89
+
Spam!

-CLOSED-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 595896

Post Top
Click to close