Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Don't read this at night

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
gogobananas Posted: 05:47 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502411
gogobananas
Post Likes: 0
+
OK, there was this baby sitter and she was looking after these 2 children. She put them in bed and called their parents to ask if she could watch cable in their room, the parents said yes and then she called them again and asked if she could cover up the clown in their bedroom. The mother says 'Get the children out of the house and call 911- we don't own a clown' The girl runs to the stairs and looks up the top and sees the clown with a bloody knife in its hand. The next day the girl was found with 29 stab wounds and the kids were found with the boys throat slit on his bed and the girls fingers had been cut off and eyes gauged out and shoved down her throut to suffercate her. This is a true story.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superman4u Posted: 07:47 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502447
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Ha and you actually believe. These are all stupid plain stupid. It's not realy at all... :P. That sounds like a movie to me... lol. Well nice script now just go tell some directors they might actually make it into a movie. Next people are gonna believe in Bloody Mary lol..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
RJ Fighter Posted: 09:50 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502493
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Omg. I hate clowns. Ever since I watched an episode of 'Are You Afraid of The Dark' about a demonic clown a long time ago, clowns to me are evil. lol.
ozzo Posted: 09:57 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502507
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
i hate clowns..i really do..now i am scared of them more. It might of happened you know..maybe the person that was the clown got inspiration off all these killer clown movies and decided to dress up as one and become a killer.

Dragoon King. Posted: 13:39 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502857
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
That happend to me once but it was the other way around and I used an MP5 instead of a knife
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
superman4u Posted: 13:43 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502860
superman4u
+
Well maybe it is true but at the slightest chance. :P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Aeshma Posted: 13:45 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502863
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
You should all watch the movie IT before bed time and then read this story before getting in bed Smile

I do know that demons can take possession of object though, like dolls for example, many of those stories have been told from all over the world.
superman4u Posted: 13:47 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502870
superman4u
+
I watched the movie. NOT SCARY. Lol. It was a good movie though. More of a comedy to me because of all the stupid horror stuff lol.

the_ff_master Posted: 13:59 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502882
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Jesus... SM4U, the only thing that'll scare you in the Teletubbies!!
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I?m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Dragoon King. Posted: 15:07 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502918
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
IT is not scary. Any one watch The EVIL DEAD movies I love them Ash is like my Role Model I alwase wanted a chain saw for a hand lol
[center]
My dragon has issues
screencheat2 Posted: 16:58 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503035
screencheat2
+
You should watch Resident Evil at midnight, and then tell me if you're afraid.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Dragoon King. Posted: 17:37 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503079
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Resident Evil was OK but there was nothing realy scary about it
[center]
My dragon has issues
superman4u Posted: 18:56 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503155
superman4u
+
On 03-Nov-2005 Dragoon King. said:IT is not scary. Any one watch The EVIL DEAD movies I love them Ash is like my Role Model I alwase wanted a chain saw for a hand lol
meh wasn't scary either. :P...

superman4u Posted: 18:57 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503158
superman4u
+
On 03-Nov-2005 the_ff_master said:Jesus... SM4U, the only thing that'll scare you in the Teletubbies!!
Holy fudge. Telllllleee..ee..eetub..bbi..esss. They are out to get meee...ee.ee OMG.. SOMEONE HELP ME.. they are at my house. Im super scared of them. how DID YOU KNOW??

gogobananas Posted: 19:22 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503208
gogobananas
+
On 03-Nov-2005 Aeshma said:You should all watch the movie IT before bed time and then read this story before getting in bed Smile

I do know that demons can take possession of object though, like dolls for example, many of those stories have been told from all over the world.
It *shudder* scary stuff that, i hate clowns and scary movies
bleepman Posted: 19:30 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503224
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
fake. don't believe this ****.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
die_zombie Posted: 01:06 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 503594
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
well, theres no reason why it couldnt be true is there?

but whats with the "we dont own a clown" is this clown supposed to be an inanimate object or, is it supposed to be "we didnt hire a clown"
and for the part when she looked up the stairs and saw the clown with a knife, how do they know that she saw him, she was dead before she could contact anyone most probably...

oh, and apparently 'saw' is the scariest movie there is, but i watched it and didnt find it scary at all...though it is a very awsome movie, such a good story line and the twist at the end is just the best thing ever...awsome...highly recommended...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 02:03 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 503634
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
I love scary movies though.I like when some people get killed or suffer or get eaten or blind by screw driver.To me scary movies are like a comedy.Hahaha....that guy had been eaten by Jeepers Creepers!hahahaha...
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
gogobananas Posted: 03:21 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 503667
gogobananas
+
On 04-Nov-2005 die_zombie said:well, theres no reason why it couldnt be true is there?

but whats with the "we dont own a clown" is this clown supposed to be an inanimate object or, is it supposed to be "we didnt hire a clown"
and for the part when she looked up the stairs and saw the clown with a knife, how do they know that she saw him, she was dead before she could contact anyone most probably...

oh, and apparently 'saw' is the scariest movie there is, but i watched it and didnt find it scary at all...though it is a very awsome movie, such a good story line and the twist at the end is just the best thing ever...awsome...highly recommended...
well she thinks its a clown statue as such and well you'd assume she saw it if its on top of stairs if her body was found on the stairs
Aeshma Posted: 03:34 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 503673
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Maybe it was a victim of the serial killer Ed Gein, since he used to dress himself as a clown to entertain children.
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close